“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13254 Jun 13, 2014
Phaerae wrote:
Don't let sickness, depression, and disease THUG YOU OUT. Eat healthier, think healthier, speak healthier, and more positively over your life. When you do so, you will soon begin to conquer your life and your health through new found empowerment- mind, body, and spirit.~ Unknown
(Pardon me dear lady...just to be clear, this was not a reference to your post:)

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#13255 Jun 14, 2014
If you treat your woman like you treat yourself, everything will be alright.

~~Leon Russell

“MerryChristmas & HappyNewYear”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13256 Jun 15, 2014
“I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren't trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.”
~ Umberto Eco Foucault's

“MerryChristmas & HappyNewYear”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13257 Jun 15, 2014
“Beautiful is the man who leaves a legacy that of shared love and life. It is he who transfers meaning, assigns significance and conveys in his loving touch the fine art and gentle shaping of a life. This man shall be called, Father.”
~ Stella Payton

“please drop some $$ in that”

Since: Jun 08

...Salvation Army bucket...

#13258 Jun 15, 2014
"If you're black in this country, if you're a woman in this country, if you are any minority in this country at all, what could possibly possess you to vote Republican?"

Cher

Level 9

.......¿.......

#13259 Jun 15, 2014
I love those who can smile in time of trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.'Tis the business of little minds to shrink and judge, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience is clear and approves their conduct, will hold and pursue their principles to death.

~~Leonardo da Vinci

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13260 Jun 16, 2014
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. ~ Steve Jobs

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13261 Jun 16, 2014
"Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame"

Benjamin Franklin
Galileo

San Jose, CA

#13262 Jun 16, 2014
One should never speak to what they "Think" they know. A good physician will first know the disease before the amputation. If it is the leg that needs amputated what good is done by lopping off the head.

“All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.”

#13263 Jun 16, 2014
"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal."

Albert Pike

#13264 Jun 16, 2014
"I am your son. I have always been your son...."

Tyrion Lannister
bill

Owensboro, KY

#13265 Jun 16, 2014
"My fellow Americans, I've just signed legislation outlawing Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

Ronald Reagan

Level 9

.......¿.......

#13266 Jun 16, 2014
You can hear the wind blow but you can't see it.

~~ My Uncle Buck

“All things considered”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13267 Jun 17, 2014
“[in the true mad north] of introspection,
where 'falcons of the inner eye'
dive and die, glimpsing in their
dying fall, all life's memory of existence.”

― Lawrence Ferlinghetti,( A Coney Island of the Mind )

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Location hidden

#13268 Jun 17, 2014
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the full light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do, is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny...it is the light that guides your way. ~ Heraclitus Ephesus

#13269 Jun 17, 2014
"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers We are the president."

Hilary Rodham Clinton
Bill

Owensboro, KY

#13270 Jun 17, 2014
The good Lord didn't see fit to put oil and gas only where there are democratically elected regimes friendly to the United States.

Dick Cheney

#13271 Jun 17, 2014
"I just don't trust a man unless his pecker is my pocket."

LBJ

Level 9

.......¿.......

#13272 Jun 17, 2014
The past is a great place and I don't want to erase it or to regret it, but I don't want to be it's prisoner either.

~~ Mick Jagger

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Location hidden

#13273 Jun 18, 2014
Don't become weary in doing good. If we are patient, we can experience the change of heart we seek. For most of us this will require only a slight change of course, sending us toward true north. The adjustments we must make are in those 'small things,' but that does not mean they are easy. Too many forces are confusing our compass. But the pull to the polar star is one we recognize. It is the direction toward home.~ Unknown

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cosmic Christmas poetry 3 min Will Dockery 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min dirtclod 132,902
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min Santa 25,747
Old TV shows – what's your favorite? 16 min Crazy Beautiful 14
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 24 min Crazy Beautiful 152,542
New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 36 min CJ Rocker 438
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 37 min Jennifer Renee 7,613
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 4 hr X Crypsis X 336
Strange new fish discovered at record-breaking ... 8 hr Concerned_Citizen 3
More from around the web