Interesting Quotes

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#12957 Apr 28, 2014
“No matter how many people you know, but how many stop and stay in your heart that matters.”
― Vikrant Parsai

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#12958 Apr 28, 2014
I can remember when nobody believed an actor and didn't care what he believed.
Lionel Barrymore

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#12959 Apr 28, 2014
"TURN THAT HIPPIE SH## DOWN"
My Dad :)
Rick

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#12960 Apr 28, 2014
Turn It Up, Or Turn It Off.

My Dad

“HEY! Who voted for Jared”

Since: Jun 08

Kushner? No One? Thot so.....

#12961 Apr 28, 2014
"We will, in fact, be greeted as liberators."

Dick Cheney

LOLOLOLOLOL
Ozie

Lafayette, CA

#12962 Apr 28, 2014
we will never forget them as they prepared for their journey..

someone once wrote.

to the,

Tornado victims.. 2014

peace.

Oz

#12963 Apr 28, 2014
"Stonewalling, wiretapping, cover-up, Lord's sake, if there isn't one of us here at this table that hasn't dabbled in that mystery."

Alan K. Simpson
charlie

Columbus, OH

#12964 Apr 28, 2014
Living is what scares me. Dying is easy

We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice.

You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.

Charles Manson

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12965 Apr 29, 2014
The world is your mirror and your mind is a magnet. What you perceive is in this world is largely a reflection of your own attitudes and beliefs. Life will give you what you attract with your thoughts think, act and talk negatively and your world will be negative. Think and act and talk with enthusiasm and you will attract positive results. ~ Michael LeBeuf

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#12966 Apr 29, 2014
^^^^^^^THAT^^^^^^^ sounds like a bunch of David Koresh Wanna Be BS!

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#12967 Apr 29, 2014
It has always been a mystery to me how men can feel themselves honored by the humiliation of their fellow beings.
Mahatma Gandhi

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#12968 Apr 29, 2014
“There are two things you should never waste your time on: things that don’t matter and people that think you don’t matter.”
― Ziad K. Abdelnour, Economic Warfare: Secrets of Wealth Creation in the Age of Welfare Politics

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#12969 Apr 29, 2014
“THEO: You should walk a fuc&%g mile before you judge a situation. You should put yourself in someone else's shoes before you blame, or judge, or pity. It takes a long time to wear down someone's confidence, and it takes much more strength of will to walk away than it does to take another punch.”
― Con Riley, After Ben

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#12970 Apr 29, 2014
"Would you come to me If I was half drowning, an arm above the last wave. Would you come to me, would you pull me up?" -Lou Reed ~

RIP LOU REED *

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#12971 Apr 29, 2014
"To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug." -Helen Keller ~
charlie

San Jose, CA

#12972 Apr 29, 2014
The art of leadership... consists in consolidating the attention of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention. - Adolph Hitler

#12973 Apr 29, 2014
"Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best."

Theodore Isaac Rubin
charlie

Columbus, OH

#12974 Apr 29, 2014
“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

Cliven Bundy

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#12975 Apr 30, 2014
“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”

― Apple Inc.

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12976 Apr 30, 2014
Maintain one good friend who revels in telling you that you're full of hooey. When you get to the top of the heap, nothing you hear is true (or, at least the whole truth). Keeping things in perspective is very, very difficult. The difficulty is directly proportional to the size of the heap you're sitting atop.

The best defense is one good, no-bullshit buddy. It can be a spouse. It can be a college roommate you talk to three times a year. But somewhere, somehow, you've got to keep in touch with reality. A person who can laugh at you -- and making you laugh at yourself. When Roman senators addressed the masses, they'd have an underling stand behind them whose sole job it was to lean over and repeat: "Remember you're mortal."

Quite simply, no matter how hard you try, no matter how "open" you are, you'll end up surrounded by "yes people." It's hard not to believe people who are repeating your own ideas. Resist the temptation.~ Tom Peters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What have you learned in your years on Earth? (Jun '10) 16 min andet1987 150
News Santa Rosa woman arrested for allegedly inhalin... 20 min Spotted Girl 2
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 20 min andet1987 23,583
Was MLK a Gay Pedophile? (Dec '11) 21 min andet1987 6
Ghetto things to ponder ... 26 min Spotted Girl 169
News Teen's Wendy's tweet is third most popular of a... 38 min Mitt s Santorum S... 1
Word Association (Jun '10) 44 min andet1987 32,249
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Goku---Black 215,190
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Groupie from Boulder 74,146
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr andet1987 3,718
A to Z songs by title or group! 3 hr liam cul8r 1,534
More from around the web