american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12725 Apr 1, 2014
ehhh you boggie.... stop smackin that bowl around and get yo head out yo azz... ( ozzie)(voice)
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12726 Apr 1, 2014
Joe i told you once i told you twice... PROVIDE MONEY AND A VEHICLE FOR YOUR SON AND HIS MOMMAH!!!! we are broke ... the money that was sent is not anything but stuck online. AZZ... now do you want to go to court i will gladly sue you for alimony and child support.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12727 Apr 1, 2014
joe i would like a toyota fj cruizer in the color sand... along with money to provide what our son and i need ... and please joe can you let me into my american eagle account or if not send me money for clothes ... i have lost alot of weight and nothing fits.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12728 Apr 1, 2014
JiMMY Grab your brat son by the ear and twist as hard as you can.. pleas pops.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12729 Apr 1, 2014
or judy whoever is with him... and judy make sure you dig your nail in real good. he loved that. and yes i have lawyers ready.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12730 Apr 1, 2014
you can hate me all you want... YOU forced it in to begin... you made my son and i love him and i will never give him up.... you pay or go to court and i will get alimony. child support and back child support .

you communicate through numbers so that means you acnowledge me///
8668/ you said oh shes the one we hate..(dee and patty) and you also said well thats just great... and guess what... dee and patty hart... i can sue you all too for harassment. You participated
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12731 Apr 1, 2014
dont run.. even if you dont show up.. i am taking your whole family all at the same time... JUDY JOHN DEE PATTY JIMMY JOSEPH STEPHANIE ... i will go through the whole family you will all be brought in at once. you will all come to court
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12732 Apr 1, 2014
3292-- who arraigned me... PRESIDENT BUSH in 1991 i have my original papers... this Poodle has a pedigree yes sir ree.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12733 Apr 1, 2014
and thats that.. good night NEW YORK

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12735 Apr 1, 2014
This is an important lesson to remember when you're having a bad day, a bad month, or a shitty year. Things will change: you won't feel this way forever. And anyway, sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the ones your soul needs most. I believe you can't feel real joy unless you've felt heartache. You can't have a sense of victory unless you know what it means to fail.~ Unknown

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#12736 Apr 1, 2014
Make no judgements where you have no compassion.
Anne McCaffrey

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12737 Apr 1, 2014
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others."

Groucho Marx

Level 9

Location hidden

#12738 Apr 1, 2014
"A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble."

Mahatma Gandhi

Level 9

Location hidden

#12739 Apr 1, 2014
"The magi, as you know, were wise men--wonderfully wise men--who brought gifts to the Babe in the manger. They invented the art of giving Christmas presents. Being wise, their gifts were no doubt wise ones, possibly bearing the privilege of exchange in case of duplication. And here I have lamely related to you the uneventful chronicle of two foolish children in a flat who most unwisely sacrificed for each other the greatest treasures of their house. But in a last word to the wise of these days let it be said that of all who give gifts these two were the wisest. O all who give and receive gifts, such as they are wisest. Everywhere they are wisest. They are the magi.

O. Henry

Level 9

Location hidden

#12740 Apr 1, 2014
"He who can destroy a thing, can control a thing."

Frank Herbert

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12741 Apr 2, 2014
To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury; and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable; and wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly; to listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart; to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasion, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common. This is to be my symphony. ~ Ellery Channing

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#12742 Apr 2, 2014
Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
Hans Christian Andersen

Level 9

Location hidden

#12743 Apr 2, 2014
"We are not makers of history. We are made by history."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Level 9

Location hidden

#12744 Apr 2, 2014
"I once said to my father, when I was a boy,'Dad we need a third political party.' He said to me,'I'll settle for a second.'"

Ralph Nader

Level 9

Location hidden

#12745 Apr 2, 2014
"Let him that would move the world first move himself."

Socrates

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 2 min Old Sam 6,917
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 3 min Old Sam 4,057
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 4 min Old Sam 138,416
True or False Game 6 min Old Sam 1,305
MY... 6 ... WORDS for the day.... (Apr '09) 6 min Wildbluerose 1,142
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 8 min Old Sam 30,081
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min Sweet Baby New Year 25,982
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 23 min TALLYHO 8541 37,782
Is it possible to....... 49 min Enzo49 591
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 53 min Enzo49 152,846