#12711 Mar 31, 2014
“He was just a coward and that was the worst luck any many could have.”
― Ernest Hemingway, For Whom the Bell Tolls

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12712 Mar 31, 2014
I don't have too many bad days because I just don't let them happen. When I'm having one of those days, I'll just be like. 'I'm not going to let this be a bad day,' and I'll do everything I can to turn it around. ~ Matt Dallas

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#12713 Mar 31, 2014
“I have always found it odd that people who think passive aggressively ignoring a person is making a point to them. The only point it makes to anyone is your inability to articulate your point of view because deep down you know you can’t win. It’s better to assert yourself and tell the person you are moving on without them and why rather than leave a lasting impression of cowardness on your part in a person’s mind by avoiding them.”
― Shannon L. Alder
Ozzie

Lafayette, CA

#12714 Mar 31, 2014

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
2 Timothy 4:7

pulling in the kites.

Oz..

we offer peace.

“HEY! Who voted for Jared”

Since: Jun 08

Kushner? No One? Thot so.....

#12715 Mar 31, 2014
"There is a higher law than the law of government. That's the law of conscience."

Stokely Carmichael

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#12716 Apr 1, 2014
“Having a relationship with people of questionable character is like playing with a razor blade on your skin, and pretending to observe that it is harmful to your body.”
― Michael Bassey Johnson

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#12717 Apr 1, 2014
“Watch out! Someone taught me that I should watch the people in my boat; some may be rolling the boat while others may be drilling holes under it! So, am determined to watch my circle!”
― Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12718 Apr 1, 2014
uh sir... i have been rowing your boat for years... sir you have been drilling holes in my boat... uhh sir... you ex wife is a lot smarter than you ... shes in law school... and uh sir... Bond is my Family. I was a bond baby. He came to us because one name delivered ... joe he came because my blood line delivered ... ADLER EDMISTON is my original blood line.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12719 Apr 1, 2014
and no joe we are not related... i double checked. You have no ties to my side adler only had his sister and his wife... then they had children... those children i grew up and none of them produced you or your mom or your dad.

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#12720 Apr 1, 2014
“Never forget that when connections get destroyed by means of bad communication, it's good communication that resolves them. Don't be shy to say "I am sorry" and "please forgive me". That's a good communication!”
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12721 Apr 1, 2014
I told you... i am very smart... i didnt just hop into bed and get knocked up... i knew him for two years i did a back ground check more than twice... i studied our bloodlines ... then one night he forced me over a chair... and then colten was in me.... and i dont regret colten.... I LOVE MY SON thats why i am still here with him. incest was one of my worst night mares growing up in a small town .,.. thats why i go through everything history wise and i only date hispanics that are clean cut ... tall and wear nice big boots.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12722 Apr 1, 2014
My mom is ORIGINAL ONIELL produced from flo "ester" edmiston (adlers sister) and Gage ONIELL
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12723 Apr 1, 2014
i got background check check double check all the way back to 1894 along with pictures and proof.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12724 Apr 1, 2014
La Sunshine wrote:
“Never forget that when connections get destroyed by means of bad communication, it's good communication that resolves them. Don't be shy to say "I am sorry" and "please forgive me". That's a good communication!”
Sir I would love ta tell ya... dont let the door knob hit ya where tha good lord split ya... joe you left us.... I have no problem with your ties... nor you people i have good girl friends named shanonn down there in Lusiana... right now... joe you were living off my tides... and my ties.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12725 Apr 1, 2014
ehhh you boggie.... stop smackin that bowl around and get yo head out yo azz... ( ozzie)(voice)
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12726 Apr 1, 2014
Joe i told you once i told you twice... PROVIDE MONEY AND A VEHICLE FOR YOUR SON AND HIS MOMMAH!!!! we are broke ... the money that was sent is not anything but stuck online. AZZ... now do you want to go to court i will gladly sue you for alimony and child support.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12727 Apr 1, 2014
joe i would like a toyota fj cruizer in the color sand... along with money to provide what our son and i need ... and please joe can you let me into my american eagle account or if not send me money for clothes ... i have lost alot of weight and nothing fits.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12728 Apr 1, 2014
JiMMY Grab your brat son by the ear and twist as hard as you can.. pleas pops.
american wild flowers

Castroville, TX

#12729 Apr 1, 2014
or judy whoever is with him... and judy make sure you dig your nail in real good. he loved that. and yes i have lawyers ready.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 1 min -TheExam- 11,131
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 6 min Ykcul 929
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Jennifer Renee 24,072
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 7 min Zani Grey 2,733
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 20 min twowheelsforever 23,858
Post how you feel (Oct '12) 30 min Boink face 528
Finny Ferret And Geno Having Sex Resembles... 43 min Music Never Stops 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 220,616
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Music Never Stops 76,594
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 7 hr CJ Rocker 2,089