Interesting Quotes

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#12607 Mar 17, 2014
“Any dog can bed down a lot of females. But only a real man can love one woman for a lifetime.”
― Lisa Smartt, Doug and Carlie

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#12608 Mar 17, 2014
“If they substituted the word 'Lust' for 'Love' in the popular songs it would come nearer the truth.”
― Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#12609 Mar 17, 2014
May the Irish hills caress you. May her lakes and rivers bless you. May the luck of the Irish enfold you. May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you. ~Irish Blessing

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12610 Mar 17, 2014
Life is too precious, too important, too short for quick fixes that in the end fix nothing and from which we learn nothing except that we have wasted our time trying to find happiness in short cuts. The only way to real fulfillment is to look inside see what is there, then look outside and see what difference we can make with what we have to offer - whether we knew we had it in us, or whether it was something we grew within us over the coldest, most seemingly dormant, or darkest times, in order to reap the richest harvest of all. ~ Jacquelene Close Moore

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#12611 Mar 17, 2014
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.
Alfred Newman

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#12613 Mar 17, 2014
“No matter how great you ‘think’ you are or how successful you've become. Never forget those who have lifted you up. Never forget life's experiences, both good and bad which have shaped you as a person. You've had help climbing the rungs of life's ladder. And, those rungs can break at anytime, sending you back down to a place of humility, to remind you of where you came from and how you rose to the top….”
― James A. Murphy, The Waves of Life Quotes and Daily Meditations

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#12614 Mar 17, 2014
“There is so much about my fate that I cannot control, but other things do fall under the jurisdiction. I can decide how I spend my time, whom I interact with, whom I share my body and life and money and energy with. I can select what I can read and eat and study. I can choose how I'm going to regard unfortunate circumstances in my life-whether I will see them as curses or opportunities. I can choose my words and the tone of voice in which I speak to others. And most of all, I can choose my thoughts.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#12615 Mar 17, 2014
"If you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will live it's whole life believing it is stupid."
Albert Einstein

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12616 Mar 17, 2014
"Envy is the ulcer of the soul."

Socrates

Level 9

Location hidden

#12617 Mar 17, 2014
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire."

Aristotle
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#12618 Mar 17, 2014
I may be a single drop of rain but I do not complain... only when it rains.
- adler edmiston, the original-

Level 9

Location hidden

#12619 Mar 17, 2014
"Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be."

Kurt Vonnegut

Level 9

Location hidden

#12620 Mar 17, 2014
"Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers."

Voltaire

“So Hillary Blames the Universe”

Since: Jun 08

..for her peevishness..

#12621 Mar 17, 2014
"May we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Location hidden

#12622 Mar 18, 2014
When you’re at peace with yourself and you love yourself, it’s virtually impossible for you to do things to yourself that are destructive. When you get enough inner peace and feel really positive about yourself, its almost impossible for you to be controlled or manipulated by anyone else. The more you extend kindness to yourself the more it will become your natural response to others. A secret of abundance is to stop focusing on what you do not have and shift your consciousness to an appreciation for all that you do have No limit people are so in charge that they can trust their instincts, be childlike, be creative and do anything that makes sense to them. ~ Wayne Dyer

“So Hillary Blames the Universe”

Since: Jun 08

..for her peevishness..

#12623 Mar 18, 2014
"Some people wanted champagne and caviar when they should have had beer and hot dogs."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Location hidden

#12625 Mar 19, 2014
The Art of Success . . . Success is ninety-nine percent mental attitude. It calls for love, joy, optimism, confidence, serenity, poise, faith, courage, cheerfulness, imagination, initiative, tolerance, honesty, humility, patience, and enthusiasm. . . . Success is having the courage to meet failure without being defeated. It is refusing to let present loss interfere with your long-range goal. . . . Success is relative and individual and personal. It is your answer to the problem of making your minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years add up to a great life. ~ Wilfred A. Peterson

“I'll think about it.”

Level 4

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#12626 Mar 19, 2014
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony." ~~ Mahatma Gandhi

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#12627 Mar 19, 2014
from the desk of ...LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Hart, MI

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks , that she is , real-time photo... yes I am a very lucky person

to bad her kids don't like you

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#12628 Mar 19, 2014
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning." -Albert Einstein ~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 4 min aka Deja Blue 16,831
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 6 min aka Deja Blue 151,126
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 16 min Just Bev 7,169
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sublime1 228,418
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 1 hr Pardon Pard 48,142
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 2 hr Pardon Pard 62,532
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 2 hr Pardon Pard 39,227
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 3 hr Sublime1 6,162
More from around the web