Interesting Quotes

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12375 Feb 14, 2014
You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don't. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly.~ Rumi

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12376 Feb 14, 2014
He's not perfect. You aren't either, and the two of You will never be Perfect. But if he can make You laugh at least once, causes You to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about You every moment, but he will give You a part of him that he knows You could break. Don't hurt him, don't change him, and don't expect more than he can give. Don't analyze. Smile when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist. but there's always one guy that is perfect for YOU.

~ Bob Marley ~

“..maybe Dallas will have...”

Since: Jun 08

.a football team again..maybe.

#12377 Feb 14, 2014
"You make me chuckle when you say that you are no longer young, that you have turned twenty-four. A man is or may be young to after sixty, and not old before eighty."

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosilly

#12378 Feb 16, 2014
The most perfect political community is one in which the middle class is in control, and outnumbers both of the other classes.
Aristotle

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12379 Feb 16, 2014
Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.

Mark Twain

Level 9

Location hidden

#12380 Feb 16, 2014
If You want to know where Your heart is LQQK to where your mind goes when it wanders.

~ Unknown ~

Level 9

Location hidden

#12381 Feb 16, 2014
"One small crack does not mean that You are broken, it means that You were put to the test and You didn't fall apart."

~ Linda Poindexter

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#12382 Feb 16, 2014
"Bigamy is having one wife too many.
Monogamy is the same."

Oscar Wilde

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12383 Feb 16, 2014
"I no doubt deserved my enemies, but I don't believe I deserved my friends."

"If you done it, it ain't bragging."

Walt Whitman

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12384 Feb 16, 2014
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people."

Carl Sagan

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12385 Feb 16, 2014
Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.

Albert Einstein

“..maybe Dallas will have...”

Since: Jun 08

.a football team again..maybe.

#12386 Feb 16, 2014
"There is no one who would have me - I can't cook."

Greta Garbo

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#12387 Feb 17, 2014
“We judge others instantly by their clothes, their cars, their appearance, their race, their education, their social status. The list is endless. What gets me is that most people decide who another person is before they have even spoken to them. What's even worse is that these same people decide who someone else is, and don't even know who they are themselves.”
― Ashly Lorenzana

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#12388 Feb 17, 2014
“Has he been with a woman yet?” he asked remembering the girl at the barn.

She shot him an angry glance.“Is that all you think about? Of course he hasn’t.He is only eleven.”
“Nothing wrong with a boy starting early. I did.”

“And look how well you’ve turned out.”
― Angelo Tsanatelis, Legends

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12389 Feb 17, 2014
"Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning." ~ George Carlin

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12390 Feb 17, 2014
If you send out goodness from yourself, or if you share that which is happy or good within you, it will all come back to you multiplied ten thousand times. In the kingdom of love there is no competition; there is no possessiveness or control. The more love you give away, the more love you will have.~ John O'Donohue

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#12391 Feb 17, 2014
“All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else.”
― Mae West, Wit & Wisdom of Mae West

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#12392 Feb 17, 2014
“A lifetime isn't forever, so take the first chance, don't wait for the second one! Because sometimes, there aren't second chances! And if it turns out to be a mistake? So what! This is life! A whole bunch of mistakes! But if you never get a second chance at something you didn't take a first chance at? That's true failure.”
― C. JoyBell C.

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#12393 Feb 17, 2014
“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”
― Abraham Lincoln

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#12394 Feb 17, 2014
“If you build the guts to do something, anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences.”
― Criss Jami

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Positive Words from A - Z 5 min Emerald 1
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter 6 min ImFree2Choose 656
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min Dirty socks 181,105
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 9 min andet1987 2,028
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 19 min Hellbilly 1,723
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 20 min andet1987 2,919
News Beezow Doo-doo Zopittybop-bop-bop in Legal Hot ... 21 min Emerald 5
a-z of music (Mar '08) 32 min Dream Crystal 20,950
News Mugshots: Alleged meth use has changed man's fa... 55 min Knock off purse s... 12
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 54,053
More from around the web