Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

"I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land."

Jon Stewart

(Today, may we all take a moment out of our day to remember the Native American, and their spirits of times gone by.)0(

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

"My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor."

Phyllis Diller

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

"Don't let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future, ruin the happiness of your present"

~unknown~

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

"TURKEY'S DONE!"

Hoof Arted
an_observer

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Phaerae wrote:
One of the best lessons that anyone can learn in life is how to use time wisely. Consider what can be done in ten minutes. If you need a little mental relaxation, you can sit down with a friend and play a game of cards. If you need some physical recreation, you can engage in a few exercises that will help tone up your body. Perhaps you have a friend who for weeks or months has been looking for a letter. Then there may be among your acquaintances someone whose friendship you would value highly and whose counsel would be profitable. Learn to use ten minutes intelligently. It will pay you huge dividends.~ William A. Irwin
I like this quote u posted......

the older I am getting, I am appreciating time more, trying not to waste it, although sometimes wasted time is good time spent. Sometime we just need to sit and relax, slow down, get refreshed, recharged. Well I came to Topix to get recharged, now I am ready to go.
an_observer

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

John F. Kennedy

"It's not what your country can do for u, it's what u can do for your country"

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

“Be thankful for what you have. Your life, no matter how bad you think it is, is someone else's fairy tale.”
~ Wale Ayeni

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Crazy Beautiful wrote:
"Don't let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future, ruin the happiness of your present"
~unknown~
Prop for this CB..... Happy Thanksgiving....
:)

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop for this CB..... Happy Thanksgiving....
:)
I have a difficult time living that one there so I post it to remind myself.

Thank you and have a nice Thanksgiving as well.;)

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a difficult time living that one there so I post it to remind myself.
Thank you and have a nice Thanksgiving as well.;)
It fits what I have going on in my life now... So thank You for posting...

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

“I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad. It was almost like a reverse nightmare, like when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare.”
~Ned Vizzini, It's Kind of a Funny Story

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

an_observer wrote:
<quoted text>I like this quote u posted......

the older I am getting, I am appreciating time more, trying not to waste it, although sometimes wasted time is good time spent. Sometime we just need to sit and relax, slow down, get refreshed, recharged. Well I came to Topix to get recharged, now I am ready to go.
That makes me happy to hear, this place always makes me feel good, so many great people sharing good inspiration.

“...the wife wants a new car...”

Since: Jun 08

...and she's doin' research...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

"Great Googli-Moogli!!!"

Frank Zappa
an_observer

Catasauqua, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes me happy to hear, this place always makes me feel good, so many great people sharing good inspiration.
Yes, lots of humor here, and informational. It's very easy to read articles and comments on Topix and lose time, but in a good way. I actually do feel recharged after some relaxation here on Topix. Sometimes I even click on the ads if I see something I am interested in.

I guess we can call this a feel good place, I knew I wasn't the only one. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Chanukka to you.

“WE BECOME WHAT WE THINK ABOUT.”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

"Work? It's impossible for me to work. I just don't have the time."
---Porfirio Rubirosa---
Domincan playboy and diplomat

Why I included it:
It inspires me to play my best poker and invest my time and money wisely. And it improves my appreciation of life. Enjoy!

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

“I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance.”
~ Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.”
~ Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

“If you listen to the wind very carefully, you'll be able to hear me whisper my love for you.”
~ Andrew Davidson

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Old Sam wrote:
"Great Googli-Moogli!!!"
Frank Zappa
That was the name of his, what... third child or fourth?

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

You and I are standing this very second at the meeting place of two eternities: the vast past that has endured forever, and the future that is plunging on to the last syllable of recorded time. We can’t possible live in either of those eternities – no, not even for a split second. But, by trying to do so, we can wreck both our bodies and our minds. So let’s be content to live the only time we can possible live: from now until bedtime. ~ Dale Carnegie

“...the wife wants a new car...”

Since: Jun 08

...and she's doin' research...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

"Like all the best families, we have our share of eccentricities, of impetuous and wayward youngsters and of family disagreements."

Elizabeth II

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••