Interesting Quotes

“Truder 3/4 mile, call the ball”

Level 2

Since: May 11

Truder 505 ball, 2.5

#11474 Nov 10, 2013
"Shadow and aircraft aluminum should never meet."
My IP's first instructions to me on my first flight.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#11475 Nov 11, 2013
"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she is easy, she won't be amazing. If she is worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy ... Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you: You just gotta find the one's worth suffering for." -Bob Marley ~

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#11476 Nov 11, 2013
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his/her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life." Unknown ~

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11477 Nov 11, 2013
Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.

Jonas Salk

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11478 Nov 11, 2013
The world is a looking-glass, and gives back to every man the reflection of his own face. Frown at it, and it in turn will look sourly at you; laugh at it, and with it, and it is a jolly, kind companion. ~ William Thackeray

“..she was the ONLY person..”

Since: Jun 08

...Trump could have beat.....

#11479 Nov 11, 2013
"You can make a lot of money in this game. Just ask my ex-wives. Both of them are so rich that neither of their husbands work."

Lee Trevino

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#11480 Nov 11, 2013
We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken.
Fyodor Dostoevsky

#11481 Nov 11, 2013
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory."

George S. Patton

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#11482 Nov 11, 2013
So many tangles in life are ultimately hopeless that we have no appropriate sword other than laughter.
Gordon W. Allport

#11483 Nov 11, 2013
"I have been up to see the Congress and they do not seem to be able to do anything except to eat peanuts and chew tobacco, while my army is starving."

Robert E. Lee

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#11484 Nov 11, 2013
Culture is a little like dropping an Alka-Seltzer into a glass - you don't see it, but somehow it does something.
Hans Magnus Enzensberger
Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11485 Nov 11, 2013
Do not go where the path may lead you, go instead where there is no path and make a trail...

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

#11486 Nov 11, 2013
"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels - men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11487 Nov 12, 2013
Making others happy, through kindness of speech and sincerity of right advice, is a sign of true greatness. To hurt another soul by sarcastic words, looks, or suggestions, is despicable. Sarcasm draws out the rebellious spirit and anger in the wrongdoer. Loving suggestions bring out the repentance in him. Repentance consists in thoroughly understanding one's own error and in abandoning it. Friendship is pure by nature. When you have a Lilly in your hands, how can you crush it? When you love a person dearly, how can you hurt him, even though he may be wrong? Divine love is unlimited and infinite. When two or more persons are friends always, no matter what happens, that is an expression of divine love, of divine friendship.~ Paramahansa Yogananda

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11488 Nov 12, 2013
Earth laughs in flowers.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11489 Nov 12, 2013
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go."

Oscar Wilde

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11490 Nov 12, 2013
"I don't try to describe the future. I try to prevent it."

Ray Bradbury
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#11491 Nov 12, 2013
I love a good man outside the law, just as much as I hate a bad man inside the law. - Woody Guthrie
Pink Lady

United States

#11492 Nov 12, 2013
Take gentle care of your soul mate,when you find them..When they hurt you do to..~unknown
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#11493 Nov 12, 2013
Knock on the sky and listen to the sound!

someone once wrote.

its true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American nightclubs are becoming very evil! 5 min Gaston 6
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 23 min -TheExam- 39,777
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 26 min Bella_G 230,746
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 42 min Bella_G 3,748
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Don 35,040
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 3 hr Doobie Time 19,107
~~ Words with Two "E"s ~~ 3 hr Doobie Time 150
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 3 hr Ricky F 8,270