“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#11328 Oct 29, 2013
It was pride that changed angels into devils; it is humility that makes men as angels.

St. Augustine

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

#11329 Oct 29, 2013
A good relationship is when two people accept each others past, support each others present, and love each other enough to encourage each others future. So don't rush love. Find a partner who encourages you to grow, who won't cling to you, who will let you go out into the world, and trust that you will come back. This is what true love is all about.

Level 8

#11330 Oct 29, 2013
Try your best at whatever comes your way. There is no harm in trying. By trying, you give yourself a chance of succeeding. By not giving up, you increase your chances of success. Be optimistic as much as you can because you will be happier and stronger. Then you will be living a successful life.

Level 8

#11331 Oct 29, 2013
God has given life to us as a GIFT and we should appreciate what he has given us.

Level 8

#11332 Oct 29, 2013
No matter where you go in life or how old you get; theres always something new to learn about. After all, LIFE is full of surprises.

Level 8

#11333 Oct 29, 2013
The difference between failing and falling is weather you choose to get up.

Level 8

#11334 Oct 29, 2013
I'm am not a great man I am just a man who has ideas and forces them on to the public via the Internet.

Level 8

#11335 Oct 29, 2013
A smile can hide so many feelings. Fear, sadness, heartbreak... But it also shows one other thing, strength.

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11336 Oct 29, 2013
You must know that in any moment a decision you make can change the course of your life forever: the very next person you stand behind in line or sit next to on an airplane, the very next phone call you make or receive, the very next movie you see or book you read or page you turn could be the one single thing that causes the floodgates to open, and all of the things that you've been waiting for to fall into place. ~ Tony Robbins

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11337 Oct 29, 2013
What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

“I'll think about it.”

Level 4

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#11339 Oct 29, 2013
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”-- Howard Thurman

or set that to music and you get.....

"Take your passion and make it happen." -- Flashdance

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#11340 Oct 29, 2013
"Sometimes you have to lose your mind before you come to your senses." -Socrates, Peaceful Warrior ~

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

LA Lady..

#11341 Oct 29, 2013
"I don't go by the rule book. I learn from the heart, not the head."

~Princess Diana

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11342 Oct 29, 2013
"You can have no dominion greater or less than that over yourself."

Leonardo da Vinci
pedro morales

Kansas City, MO

#11343 Oct 29, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
"I don't go by the rule book. I learn from the heart, not the head."
~Princess Diana
Do you twerk? It's not a quote I am asking.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#11344 Oct 29, 2013
I do enjoy quotes but have found a disturbing trend, when you look up old quotes they are from political leaders, business leaders, scientists, philosophers, critics or famous novelists, poets or artists etc... the new quotes are only from actors, actresses or athletes.

Much like music, the old top 100 might be over 80 different artists/groups. Now the top 100 songs seem to be maybe 35 different artists/groups.

The idol of today pushes the hero of yesterday out of our recollection; and will, in turn, be supplanted by his successor of tomorrow.
Washington Irving

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

LA Lady..

#11346 Oct 29, 2013
pedro morales wrote:
<quoted text>Do you twerk? It's not a quote I am asking.
Yeah sure, I'm twerking as I type..

*jiggle jiggle jiggle*

See??

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11348 Oct 29, 2013
How would your life be different if…You walked away from gossip and verbal defamation? Let today be the day…You speak only the good you know of other people and encourage others to do the same.”

Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#11349 Oct 29, 2013
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. - Muhammad Ali

Level 8

#11350 Oct 30, 2013
Never conclude a person by his present status. Because time has the great power to change a useless coal into a valuable diamond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A six word game (Dec '08) 3 min Junket 17,569
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 8 min Parden Pard 24,147
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 9 min DILF 3,329
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 12 min Parden Pard 7,000
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 14 min Hoosier daddy 20,550
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 15 min Lamb Cobb 21
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 19 min DILF 54,598
New trolls on the block club (Mar '11) 35 min Michael 954
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Champagne on Ice 147,016
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Nobody 2 Special 28,612
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr SLY WEST 1,080
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••