Interesting Quotes
Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#11158 Oct 17, 2013
Marilyn Monroe
“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”
~ Marilyn Monroe
Academy

United States

#11159 Oct 17, 2013
ms_Sweeter wrote:
Marilyn Monroe
“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”
~ Marilyn Monroe
very well said ..and true
Academy

United States

#11160 Oct 17, 2013
Don't ever break your moral code of conduct, because then you will not respect yourself .. Always give respect where,and if it is due
Academy

United States

#11161 Oct 17, 2013
I love all of my friends ,but I don't usually tell many of them..For the ones I tell I love you it means I value your friendship,you are very important to me..

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11162 Oct 17, 2013
"The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within."

Mahatma Gandhi

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#11163 Oct 17, 2013
"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything"

~unknown~
Michael

Houston, TX

#11164 Oct 17, 2013
"Every now and then say what the phúçk"

>1m45s
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Miles: Joel ya wanna know something?

Joel: What?

Miles: Every now and then say what the phúçk..
What the phúçk gives you freedom, freedom brings opportunity, opportunity, makes your future..

<honking> miles...

Miles: Be right there!

Miles: So your folks are going out of town?

Joel: Tomorrow.

Miles: Got the place all to yourself?

Joel: Yeah.

Miles: What the phúçk!

Miles/Joel Goodson

Level 8

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#11165 Oct 17, 2013
I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.

~John Burroughs

“Artifical intelligence is no”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

match for natural stupidity

#11166 Oct 17, 2013
The only thing worse than a Liar is a Liar that is also a Hypocrite.

.... Tennessee Williams
MrProps

Montréal, Canada

#11167 Oct 17, 2013
The Christian resolve to find the world evil and ugly has made the world evil and ugly.
It is all up with priests and Gods when man becomes scientific.

F.N

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

#11168 Oct 17, 2013
“It's the reason we say "pork" and "beef" instead of "pig" and "cow." Dissection and surgical instruction, like meat-eating, require a carefully maintained set of illusions and denial.”

Mary Roach, Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#11169 Oct 17, 2013
Rose of Tralee wrote:
“It's the reason we say "pork" and "beef" instead of "pig" and "cow." Dissection and surgical instruction, like meat-eating, require a carefully maintained set of illusions and denial.”
Mary Roach, Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers
But groundhog stew is still groundhog stew... yum

Captn Morgan - 2013

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#11170 Oct 17, 2013
... sure you can rent shoes at a Chinese bowling alley but try wearing them inside ...

... buddy hackit ...

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

#11171 Oct 18, 2013
The most painful goodbye is when your ears haven't heard it, yet your heart already feels it.

Level 8

#11172 Oct 18, 2013
I don't want to live forever; I just want to live a life worth dying for.

Level 8

#11173 Oct 18, 2013
Tears are not a sign of weakness, but proof that you are human and that you care.

Level 8

#11174 Oct 18, 2013
Never give your secret to anyone because if you can't keep it to yourself don't expect others to.

Level 8

#11175 Oct 18, 2013
Good friends are like streetlights along the road... They don't make the distance any shorter, but they make the road easier to navigate.
Level 2

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#11176 Oct 18, 2013
"Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results"

Albert Einstein

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11177 Oct 18, 2013
This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy. ~ George Bernard Shaw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Truth is might 173,832
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min TALLYHO 8541 43,726
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 9 min SweLL GirL 32,746
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min SLY WEST 169,500
Word Association (Jun '10) 46 min - sebastien - 28,919
Word Association. (Nov '10) 47 min - sebastien - 18,081
Word association (Jun '07) 49 min - sebastien - 3,680
Words that annoy you? 3 hr jimmy krack korn 23
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 hr Lucy 29,735
More from around the web