www.schoolanduniversity.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

To be successful in life, learn to take twice as much advice as you give.

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

The biggest obstacle of love is the fear of not being loved.

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

The person who deserves to be in your heart is the person who without limitations is willing to give you theirs.

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Don't just exist... live, being happy in life is simple, Focus on you, making yourself happy, love what you do and do what you love.

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

In life, No matter what you are going through, have faith, and believe your sorrows won't last forever because what time does not heal God will.

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

One day you'll meet someone who doesn't care about your past because they want to be with you in your future.

“I'll think about it.”

Level 4

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

"People's ignorance really pi$$es me off. Stupidity is when you can't help it -ignorance is when you choose not to understand something."
--Sarah McLachlan

I've always said that I only "hate" two things.
Intentional cruelty and willful ignorance.
The first shows a lack of empathy for our fellow creatures and the second... well, it's just (for lack of a better word) stupid.
Ummmm....maybe "pig-headed" works but, no... that insults pigs.

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand. ~ Woodrow Wilson

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.

Joseph Campbell

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

Winston Churchill

(a quote for the end of the Topix game)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy, and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes.

Robert Frost

lol

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

“Do it or don't. It's amazing how many things in life are that easy.”
― Henry Rollins

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

"You know the series is going to be a dogfight. Nobody is going to walk over anybody." - Justin Verlander ~ pitcher for Detroit Tigers ...

“Gone Fishin', bye!”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Do it or don't do it, there is no trying.

~Yoda

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Marilyn Monroe
“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”
~ Marilyn Monroe
Academy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

ms_Sweeter wrote:
Marilyn Monroe
“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”
~ Marilyn Monroe
very well said ..and true
Academy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Don't ever break your moral code of conduct, because then you will not respect yourself .. Always give respect where,and if it is due
Academy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

I love all of my friends ,but I don't usually tell many of them..For the ones I tell I love you it means I value your friendship,you are very important to me..

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

"The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within."

Mahatma Gandhi

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

"The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything"

~unknown~

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••