Interesting Quotes

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

#10868 Oct 3, 2013
Sometimes you need to forget those people who've been part of your life not because you didn't love them anymore but to move on from those hurts and continue living your life like nothing happened.

Level 8

#10869 Oct 3, 2013
I'd rather have someone say they hate me to my face, than to have them talk bad about me behind my back...

Level 8

#10870 Oct 3, 2013
You must stand for something, or you will fall for anything.

Level 8

#10871 Oct 3, 2013
Some people might tell you the best way to move on is to forget, But deep down, everyone knows you can't really completely forget something or someone that's meant a lot to you.

Level 8

#10872 Oct 3, 2013
It doesn't matter if you've failed or if you've been beaten. All that matters is that you learn something, get back up, and try again. Because winning is a good feeling, but winning when nobody else thought you could is an awesome feeling.

Level 8

#10873 Oct 3, 2013
Life is about learning from the past, trusting your intuition going forward, taking chances, finding moments of happiness, and realizing everything is simply a lesson that happens for a reason.

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10874 Oct 3, 2013
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the full light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do, is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny...it is the light that guides your way. ~ Heraclitus Ephesus

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10875 Oct 3, 2013
Don't be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone- Unknown
Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10876 Oct 3, 2013
No man is an island.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10877 Oct 3, 2013
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

Plato

“Smile...”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10878 Oct 3, 2013
"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love." - Marilyn Monroe.

“Smile...”

Level 2

Location hidden

#10879 Oct 3, 2013
"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Winston Churchill.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#10880 Oct 3, 2013
The fears of one class of men are not the measure of the rights of another.
George Bancroft

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

""

#10881 Oct 3, 2013
A true patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

~ Edward Abbey

“Tickle me Pink.”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#10882 Oct 3, 2013
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.

-Douglas Adams

Since: Nov 09

Northeast Ohio

#10883 Oct 3, 2013
"A moment on the lips can be a lifetime on the hips."
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#10884 Oct 3, 2013
"I cannot feel my legs from the waist down any longer. But who cares? I look good and that's all that matters. And when I die of hypothermia for wearing formal shorts in winter, tell them to put that on my tombstone."

-Eliza Coupe

wink.

where here forever.

“Smile...”

Level 2

Location hidden

#10885 Oct 3, 2013
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching."

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10886 Oct 3, 2013
“If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with.”
~ Sherrilyn Kenyon, Unleash the Night

“If you love something set it free, but don't be surprised if it comes back with herpes.”
~ Chuck Palahniuk
Level 3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#10887 Oct 3, 2013
My eyes must be betrayed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 4 min Crazy Jae 1,539
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Lumatrix 165,247
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 8 min Lumatrix 3,775
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 9 min Crazy Jae 8,525
Word Association (Jun '10) 9 min Lumatrix 28,081
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 11 min Crazy Jae 2,234
News Fight over gumbo spices leads to fatal stabbing... 26 min Spotted Girl 48
Poll Are YOU in Love with a 'certain' OFFBEAT poster? (May '08) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 1,546
News Teen Leads Mob In Ransacking Of Georgia Walmart 5 hr NoahLovesU 20
Do you believe spanking a child over the knee o... (Nov '10) 5 hr Spotted Girl 308
More from around the web