Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10621 Sep 16, 2013
“The things that make me different are the things that make me.”
A.A. Milne
Academy

United States

#10622 Sep 16, 2013
God sent me an Angel, once I call him my friend.
Academy

United States

#10623 Sep 16, 2013
To effectively communicate,we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communications with others .. Tony Robbins
Academy

United States

#10624 Sep 16, 2013
Please understand, you have never left my thoughts and prayers .. I may not be any of the things you had hoped .. But I have always been your friend .. I wish you the best in all that you do..

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10625 Sep 16, 2013
"No nation ever had an army large enough to guarantee it against attack in time of peace, or ensure it of victory in time of war."

Calvin Coolidge

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#10626 Sep 16, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
"If all misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone must take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take their own and depart."
Socrates
It is better that some should be unhappy rather than that none should be happy, which would be the case in a general state of equality.
Samuel Johnson

I find both theses quotes interesting.

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#10627 Sep 16, 2013
Where love rules there is no will to power, where power is predominate, love is lacking, one shadows the other.

~Carl Jung

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#10629 Sep 16, 2013
"No parent should have to bury their child."

Theoden
The Lord of the Rings
J.R.R. Tolkien

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10631 Sep 17, 2013
We can smile, breathe, walk, and eat our meals in a way that allows us to be in touch with the abundance of happiness that is available. We are very good at preparing to live, but not very good at living. We know how to sacrifice ten years for a diploma, and we are willing to work very hard to get a job, a car, a house, and so on. But we have difficulty remembering that we are alive in the present moment, the only moment there is for us to be alive. Every breath we take, every step we make, can be filled with peace, joy, and serenity. We need only to be awake, alive in the present moment. ~ Thich Nhat Hanh

“Old Dinner Bell”

Level 6

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#10632 Sep 17, 2013
Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

Mark Twain

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#10633 Sep 17, 2013
"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see."

John Burroughs

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#10634 Sep 17, 2013
If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn't be a human being, you'd be a game show host.
Gabriel Heatter

Level 9

Location hidden

#10635 Sep 17, 2013
"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

Groucho Marx

“...gotta love that sunshine...”

Since: Jun 08

..but hate the wind....

#10636 Sep 17, 2013
"Doobee doobee doo....doo doo doo doobee....doobee doobee doo...doo doo doobee...doobee doobee doo...doo doo doobee dooooooooooo......"

Frank Sinatra

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#10637 Sep 17, 2013
You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of football team or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you've got to have a beer.

~ Frank Zappa

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#10638 Sep 17, 2013
“… just quickly drop in some little evergreens, we'll give him a friend. Everybody needs a friend. They're the most important commodity in the world. There …”
Bob Ross, 1989
@}-'-,----

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10639 Sep 18, 2013
Love is a home for your soul, a spiritual blueprint which allows us to build a life guided purpose and divine light. Love washes over us like raindrops from heaven bathing us in meaning, purpose and joy. Seek the company of souls adrift and let your love wash over them as doing so will awaken humanity to unimaginable bliss. Love is the karmic whole that enables us to live life in a more conscious way. Love!~ Micheal Teal

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10640 Sep 18, 2013
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved....Helen Keller

Level 9

Location hidden

#10641 Sep 18, 2013
"The world is full of strange phenomena that cannot be explained by the laws of logic or science. Dennis Rodman is only one example."

Dave Barry

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#10642 Sep 18, 2013
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
Terry Pratchett

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min The Dude 127,814
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 40,591
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 11 min 40ish 610
What's your tip for the day? 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,575
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 15 min 40ish 5,083
Ferguson sounds like a severely racist town/city! 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4
True or False Game 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 907
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 1 hr Spirit67_ 293
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr pusherman_ 151,112
Woman Arrested For $6400 Sausage Heist 2 hr Asherah_con 13