Comments
9,741 - 9,760 of 13,247 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10226 Aug 21, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
"BINGO!"
~~~ er, uh , somebody.
We so often seem to forget that we elected these folks and we can darn well unelect them! Congressmen and Senators who "serve" for 20, 30, 40 years and whose only significant contribution during those years is to exponentially increase their own personal net worth are the worst!

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#10227 Aug 21, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
We so often seem to forget that we elected these folks and we can darn well unelect them! Congressmen and Senators who "serve" for 20, 30, 40 years and whose only significant contribution during those years is to exponentially increase their own personal net worth are the worst!
Not likely, be honest here, many if not most people vote party lines.

Neither political party is clean when it comes to tactics that divide our people.
Roy Barnes
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#10228 Aug 21, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Not likely, be honest here, many if not most people vote party lines.
Neither political party is clean when it comes to tactics that divide our people.
Roy Barnes
prop

“To love and be loved”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#10229 Aug 21, 2013
"He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has." - Epictetus

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10230 Aug 21, 2013
"Victory has a thousand fathers..but defeat is an orphan"

John F. Kennedy

Everyone wants to credit when things go well..but it takes a brave person to take ownership when things do not go well..

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#10231 Aug 21, 2013
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. "

(Anatole France)

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#10232 Aug 21, 2013
"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in. "

(Mark Twain)
Academy

United States

#10233 Aug 21, 2013
I accept nothing at face value. Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Academy

United States

#10234 Aug 21, 2013
The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money. Thomas Jefferson
Academy

United States

#10235 Aug 21, 2013
Do not take life seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard
Academy

United States

#10236 Aug 21, 2013
One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and be understood .. Lucius Annaeus Seneca

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Level 7

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#10237 Aug 21, 2013
“We had to struggle with the old enemies of peace — business and financial monopoly, speculation, reckless banking, class antagonism, sectionalism, war profiteering.

They had begun to consider the Government of the United States as a mere appendage to their own affairs. We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.

Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me — and I welcome their hatred.”
&#8213; Franklin D. Roosevelt

"What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun."
Ecclesiastes 1:9

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

#10238 Aug 22, 2013
Every successful person has a painful story, Every painful story has a successful ending, So accept the pain and get ready to success.

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

#10239 Aug 22, 2013
You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choice.

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

#10240 Aug 22, 2013
Before you start blaming people for your problems, Stop and think about who created them.

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

#10241 Aug 22, 2013
Everybody knows how to LOVE, but FEW people knows how to stay in LOVE with one person FOREVER...

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

#10242 Aug 22, 2013
Letting go of the past and beginning again, isn't forgetting the pain that was caused. It simply forgiving, moving on, living and loving again. To hold onto the hurt is to deprive yourself and someone else of a beautiful relationship.

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#10243 Aug 22, 2013
greymouser wrote:
“We had to struggle with the old enemies of peace — business and financial monopoly, speculation, reckless banking, class antagonism, sectionalism, war profiteering.
They had begun to consider the Government of the United States as a mere appendage to their own affairs. We know now that Government by organized money is just as dangerous as Government by organized mob.
Never before in all our history have these forces been so united against one candidate as they stand today. They are unanimous in their hate for me — and I welcome their hatred.”
&#8213; Franklin D. Roosevelt
"What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun."
Ecclesiastes 1:9
greymouser that deserved repeating:

*****

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10244 Aug 22, 2013
Within each of us there are two trees, each yielding its own fruit. One of them is negative...it grows from lack of self-worth and its fruits are fear, anger, envy, bitterness, sorrow - and any other negative emotion. Then there is the tree of positive emotions. Its nutrients include self-forgiveness and a correct self concept. Its fruits are love, joy, acceptance, self-esteem, faith, peace...and other uplifting emotions.~ Unknown

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10245 Aug 22, 2013
"You want a friend in Washington? Get a dog."

"It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job; it's a depression when you lose yours."

Harry S. Truman

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min deutscher Nationa... 115,343
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 13 min photo shoot 29
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 17 min eleanorigby 36,059
Fergson Police Dept. 22 min Go Blue Forever 369
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 39 min Krypteia 356
The "POT" is about to "BOIL"! 39 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 48 min Krypteia 28,526
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr the wandering girl 145,550
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr Nobody 2 Special 18,711
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••