“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#10027 Aug 8, 2013
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
Emiliano Zapata

I did not realize he is the one that said this.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10028 Aug 8, 2013
"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking...is freedom."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#10029 Aug 8, 2013
The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It’s the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun.

- Napoleon Hill

“To love and be loved”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#10030 Aug 8, 2013
"Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy." - Thich Nhat Hahn

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Waters Edge

#10031 Aug 8, 2013
"Trees go wandering forth in all directions with every wind, going and coming like ourselves, traveling with us around the sun two million miles a day, and through space heaven knows how fast and far!"

John Muir

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Waters Edge

#10032 Aug 8, 2013
“Never did I think so much, exist so vividly, and experience so much, never have I been so much myself = if I may use that expression – as in the journeys I have taken alone and on foot.”

JEAN-JACQUES ROUSSEAU

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

#10033 Aug 9, 2013
Accept and be proud of your flaws, after all no one is perfect and if someone truly wants to be with you, they will accept them too.

Level 8

#10034 Aug 9, 2013
The decisions you make today can affect your way of life tomorrow, always think carefully before making any big decisions.

Level 8

#10035 Aug 9, 2013
Plenty of men will want to share a bed with you, but the right one will want to share his life with you.

Level 8

#10036 Aug 9, 2013
Friday. The golden child of the weekdays. The superhero of the workweek. The welcome wagon to the weekend. The famous F word we thank God for every week.

Level 8

#10037 Aug 9, 2013
A smile is a sign of joy, a hug is a sign of love, a laugh is a sign of happiness and a friend like me... well ...that's a sign of good taste.

“Hello everyone!”

Level 9

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#10038 Aug 9, 2013
Wrong never lies in unequal rights; it lies in the pretension of equal rights.

F.W. Nietzsche

“Wits...”

Level 9

Since: Apr 10

...Don't fail me now.

#10039 Aug 9, 2013
Never have a companion that casts you in the shade.

Baltasar Gracian

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10040 Aug 9, 2013
I think ive posted this one before but I really like it :-)

Sooner or later, if you are wise, you discover that life is a mixture of good days and bad, victory and defeat, give and take. You learn that it doesn't pay to let things get your goat; that you must let some things go over your head like water off a duck's back. You learn that carrying a chip on your shoulder is the quickest way to get into a fight. You learn that buck-passing acts as a boomerang. You learn that carrying tales and gossip about others is the surest way to become unpopular. You learn that giving others a mental lift by showing appreciation and praise is the best way to lift you own spirits. You learn that the world will not end when you fail or make an error; that there is always another day and another chance. You learn that listening is frequently more important than talking, and that you can often make a friend by letting the other fellow tell his troubles. You learn that all people have burnt toast for breakfast now and then, and that you shouldn't let their grumbling get you down. You learn that people are not any more difficult to get along with in one place than another, and that "getting along" depends about 98 per cent on your own behavior.~ Unknown

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

#10041 Aug 9, 2013
You can not be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.

~Wayne Dyer
If you are lonely when you're alone you are in bad company.

~ Jean-Paul Sarte

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10042 Aug 9, 2013
"Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear."

Dave Barry

“I'll think about it.”

Level 4

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#10043 Aug 9, 2013
“For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time.
But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10044 Aug 9, 2013
It was always a great comfort to me, to know wherever I was in the world. My Mothers prayers were with me.

Billy Graham

Level 8

#10045 Aug 10, 2013
A true friend is not like the rain which pours and goes away, a true friend is like the air sometimes silent but always around you.

Level 8

#10046 Aug 10, 2013
Never limit yourself, we live in a limitless world with endless possibilities, never say you can't and never give up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min DanFromSmithville 132,904
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 5 min Doug77 2,963
Cosmic Christmas poetry 7 min Will Dockery 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 15 min Santa 25,747
Old TV shows – what's your favorite? 20 min Crazy Beautiful 14
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min Crazy Beautiful 152,542
New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 39 min CJ Rocker 438
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 4 hr X Crypsis X 336
Strange new fish discovered at record-breaking ... 8 hr Concerned_Citizen 3
More from around the web