central Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

"Atheists do not side with the devil by default.
Not supporting one team doesn't inherently mean you support their rival.
Sometimes you just don't like the sport at all."

-- unknown

“To love and be loved”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is life to celebrate." - Oprah Winfrey

“walkin', fishin', the liberry”

Since: Jun 08

...i like 'em all....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."

Groucho Marx

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Sometimes you might feel alone but the reality is that you are really never alone because Jesus is with you wherever you are. Just Believe.

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn't even jump in puddles for you.

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

If we feed the seed of an unselfish goal in our life with prominence, do our deeds with persistence, proceed with perseverance, accede patience; then we surely reap the result of a profound success with an excellence.

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Breaking up with someone is painful. However, when you lose someone who treats you badly, disrespects you and shows you no affection... It's a gain, not a loss.

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Never get mad when your haters hate on you, thats just telling you to do what you're doing cause its right!

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

- Buddhist proverb

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

"No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child"

Abraham Lincoln

My own version - No man stands as tall as when he bends down to help the small.(small change I know but I like it)

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

A strong friendship doesn't always need daily conversation or togetherness, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Good people obtain pure joy not because they do great things but, because they do small acts of kindness with great love and with caring heart.

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Everything has its own place and function. That applies to people, although many don't seem to realize it, stuck as they are in the wrong job, the wrong marriage, or the wrong house. When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong.~ Benjamin Hoff
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
"Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens)
I like Samuel Clemens! I would have liked to be in a room to listen to his conversation, feel the climate of the time. Just think of it, the west was being expanded into, the S and N were brewing for war then explode, trains being built and departing from St.Louis.. the bustle of it all... opportunity and change, life and death, chance and bravery all clashing and converging at once and simultaneously changing lives and history together...

<sigh>time machine.. gotta get to work on that..
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

Girl draws intricate chalk art on sidewalk and passerby says to another "Its a shame she did it on the sidewalk like that. It's going to wash off."

Girl thought that day..
"That's what makes ever more lovely."

Wonder if they know that the picture is imprinted in their heads forever just so because of that, I wonder..

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

QuiteCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Samuel Clemens! I would have liked to be in a room to listen to his conversation, feel the climate of the time. Just think of it, the west was being expanded into, the S and N were brewing for war then explode, trains being built and departing from St.Louis.. the bustle of it all... opportunity and change, life and death, chance and bravery all clashing and converging at once and simultaneously changing lives and history together...
<sigh>time machine.. gotta get to work on that..
He was a remarkable guy for his time and even today, many of his words ring true.

Some interesting quotes below, from a President who was not very highly regarded in his day. The more times change, the more things stay the same?

"The lesson should be constantly enforced that though the people support the Government, Government should not support the people."

"Public officers are the servants and agents of the people, to execute the laws which the people have made."

"He mocks the people who proposes that the government shall protect the rich and that they in turn will care for the laboring poor."

Grover Cleveland

“Fluffy arctic foxes”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

“Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.
Alexis de Tocqueville

“"Always Thinking"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

The American Republic is "DEAD!"
Obama saw to-it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••