Interesting Quotes

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9799 Jul 25, 2013
I'd rather be hated for who I am then loved for who I'm not.

Kurt Cobain

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#9800 Jul 25, 2013
It is unfortunate, considering that enthusiasm moves the world, that so few enthusiasts can be trusted to speak the truth.
Arthur Balfour
Jenji

Portland, OR

#9801 Jul 25, 2013
"When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also back into you" – Friedrich Nietzsche

“My name is Trunks...”

Level 4

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#9802 Jul 25, 2013
“Thanks to these eyes...I came to understand how cruel and despicable people can be. But that also allowed me to appreciate true beauty. All you have to do is appreciate things from a different perspective Once I realized the things we take for granted are really miracles, I came to see everything in it's precious, ephemeral beauty.
..... I love this world.”
― Jun Mochizuki, Pandora Hearts, Vol. 18-said by Lacie Baskerville

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#9803 Jul 25, 2013
"In my mind's eye, I visualize how a particular... sight and feeling will appear on a print. If it excites me, there is a good chance it will make a good photograph. It is an intuitive sense, an ability that comes from a lot of practice."

Ansel Adams

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#9804 Jul 25, 2013
'Therefore, when we arrive in a place and talk to new people about a new image, it is very hard for them to visualize it. That's where the drawings are very important, because at least we can show a projection of what we believe it will look like.'

Christo

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#9805 Jul 25, 2013
“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”

-T. Morrison

“Is Trump still POTUS?”

Since: Jun 08

..just so long as SHE isn't...

#9806 Jul 25, 2013
"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."

P. J. O'Rourke

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#9807 Jul 25, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
P. J. O'Rourke
Nice~

“Is Trump still POTUS?”

#9808 Jul 25, 2013
"The mystery of government is not how Washington works but how to make it stop."

P. J. O'Rourke

“Colleges Search Engine ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

www.schoolanduniversity.com

#9809 Jul 26, 2013
Haters are just life's obstacles you have to go around them and keep moving.

Level 8

#9810 Jul 26, 2013
The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned.

Level 8

#9811 Jul 26, 2013
The strongest type of love isn't the one you prove by saying, but the one you are ready to sacrifice anything for.

Level 8

#9812 Jul 26, 2013
You deserve to be happy not in the arms of someone who keeps you waiting, but in the arms of someone who will take you now, love you forever, and leave you never.

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#9813 Jul 26, 2013
You've got this amazing creature- yourself- that can breathe, dance, and cry. And you have a certain amount of moments (maybe a few million moments-but moments they are) and you have this chance to do absolutely anything- to reach out to another vulnerable & true. To dance on the roof of euphoria and pray beside the ocean to let go. We have the chance every moment to Be Alive and give to this world who needs each one of us so badly.~ Sabrina Harrison

“Wits...”

Level 9

Since: Apr 10

...Don't fail me now.

#9815 Jul 26, 2013
All boundaries are conventions, waiting to be transcended. One may transcend any convention, if only one can first conceive of doing so. Moments like this, I can feel your heart beating as clearly as I feel my own, and I know that separation is an illusion. My life extends far beyond the limitations of me.

David Mitchell
Dyer Maker

United States

#9817 Jul 26, 2013
It makes it sound like the amp is gettimg ready to explode, that's because it IS getting ready to explode.

~~ Joe Bonamassa

“Is Trump still POTUS?”

#9818 Jul 26, 2013
"Mr. President, read our lips. Our votes are not for sale."

Al Sharpton

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#9819 Jul 26, 2013
"We'll try to cooperate fully with the IRS, because, as citizens, we feel a strong patriotic duty not to go to jail."

Dave Barry

“Is Trump still POTUS?”

#9820 Jul 26, 2013
"I do believe the Democratic party has moved far to the right. I do believe that the party has a bunch of elephants running around in donkey clothes."

Al Sharpton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 2 min Parden Pard 3,853
Veterans and Trump 3 min While_ur_up 24
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 6 min Denny CranesPlace 28,976
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 10 min Junket 84,132
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min grace f a l l e n 224,462
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 44 min Camilla 1,342
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Parden Pard 38,593
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 3 hr SweLL GirL 8,749
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 3 hr Parden Pard 2,522
More from around the web