#8513 Apr 13, 2013
"If you want to be thought a liar, always tell the truth."

Logan P. Smith

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#8514 Apr 13, 2013
"The weeds keep multiplying in our garden, which is our mind ruled by fear. Rip them out and call them by name."

Sylvia Brown

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#8515 Apr 13, 2013
"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom, and that of all about me seemed insufficient for the day."

Abraham Lincoln

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Waters Edge

#8516 Apr 13, 2013
"It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer."

Albert Einstein

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Waters Edge

#8517 Apr 13, 2013
"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

Bruce Lee

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8518 Apr 13, 2013
"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing."

Robert Benchley

“..she was the ONLY person..”

Since: Jun 08

...Trump could have beat.....

#8520 Apr 13, 2013
"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

Nancy Pelosi

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#8521 Apr 13, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Nancy Pelosi
Colin Mockery, you say? effin' funny!!

http://colinmochrie.com/

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8522 Apr 14, 2013
"Let us not be surprised when we have to face difficulties. When
the wind blows hard on a tree, the roots stretch and grow the
stronger, Let it be so with us. Let us not be weaklings, yielding
to every wind that blows, but strong in spirit to resist." - Amy
Carmichael (Missionary to India, 1867-1951)

Level 6

Location hidden

#8524 Apr 14, 2013
Little girl: "Why did God change? Why is He so mad at His children?"
Mom: "I don't know...I guess He got tired of the s#it."

Legion (movie)

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#8525 Apr 14, 2013
“That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved.”

Ralph Waldo Emmerson

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#8526 Apr 14, 2013
“The soul gives unity to what it looks at with love.”

Thomas Carlyle

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Waters Edge

#8527 Apr 14, 2013
“We were taught to respect everyone, especially those who were older and wiser than we were from whom we could learn.”

BeNeca Ward

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Waters Edge

#8528 Apr 14, 2013
“Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.”

Chief Seattle (1780-1866)

(Leader Of The Suquamish And Duwamish Native American Tribes)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

#8529 Apr 14, 2013
There are things known, and there are things unknown and in between are The Doors.

Some of the worst mistakes in my life were haircuts.

~Jim Morrison

Tzunammi
Level 3

Since: Nov 11

Fukushima

#8531 Apr 14, 2013
We're so self-important. So arrogant. Everybody's going to save something now. Save the trees, save the bees, save the whales, save the snails. And the supreme arrogance? Save the planet! Are these people kidding? Save the planet? We don't even know how to take care of ourselves; we haven't learned how to care for one another. We're gonna save the ####in' planet?... And, by the way, there's nothing wrong with the planet in the first place. The planet is fine. The people are ####ed! Compared with the people, the planet is doin' great. It's been here over four billion years ... The planet isn't goin' anywhere, folks. We are! We're goin' away. Pack your shit, we're goin' away. And we won't leave much of a trace. Thank God for that. Nothing left. Maybe a little Styrofoam. The planet will be here, and we'll be gone. Another failed mutation; another closed-end biological mistake.

- George Carlin

“Quite Contrary”

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8532 Apr 14, 2013
"What's worse is the mass manufactured shirts for, like, 4 year old's that have phrases like 'go green!' and 'stop global warming' with a picture of a sweating penguin on it! Way to go! Encourage the purchase of mass manufactured, wearable propaganda, created by child labour located in some 3rd world country who's spewing out more fumes than a tire fire!"

Go Green - Foamy The Squirrel

“Bryant Park”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8534 Apr 14, 2013
"I've been making a list of things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing."

-Neil Gaiman

“..she was the ONLY person..”

Since: Jun 08

...Trump could have beat.....

#8535 Apr 14, 2013
"Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn't anyone who doesn't appreciate kindness and compassion."

Dalai Lama

Level 6

Location hidden

#8536 Apr 15, 2013
"Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope."

Bill Cosby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 3 min Brandiiiiiiii 6,565
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 3 min Brandiiiiiiii 12,931
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 6 min Brandiiiiiiii 28,362
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 (Jun '14) 7 min Brandiiiiiiii 682
Name something you shouldn't do naked .... (Mar '14) 8 min Brandiiiiiiii 733
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Oct '15) 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 994
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 13 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,127
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr wichita-rick 230,093