Interesting Quotes

“...Life, Liberty, and the....”

Since: Jun 08

...Pursuit of Happiness....

#8294 Apr 1, 2013
"An author who speaks about their own books is almost as bad as a mother who speaks about her own children."

Benjamin Disraeli
Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#8295 Apr 1, 2013
"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realise why it never worked out with anyone else."
Unknown
Camilla

Pacoima, CA

#8296 Apr 1, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
"Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realise why it nenver worked out with anyone else."
Unknown
That is beautiful <:3

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#8297 Apr 2, 2013
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.~ Ayn Rand

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#8298 Apr 2, 2013
"We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love."

Tom Robbins

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#8299 Apr 2, 2013
"Here cometh April again, and as far as I can see the world hath more fools in it than ever."

Charles Lamb

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#8300 Apr 2, 2013
"We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future." Robin Sharma ~

“Maytime”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#8301 Apr 2, 2013
“There are really no limits or boundaries except those you set for yourself…”–--

[Chineloma Eleodimuo, UNIBEN’s first ever female SUG President]

“And That's The Way It Went”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

The Int'l Space Station.

#8302 Apr 2, 2013
You can always tell how old someone is by how far back they need to reach for glory.

Jim Carrey
Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#8303 Apr 2, 2013
"I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship."
Louisa May Alcott

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#8304 Apr 2, 2013
THE power of regulating the militia, and of commanding its services in times of insurrection and invasion are natural incidents to the duties of superintending the common defense, and of watching over the internal peace of the Confederacy.

It requires no skill in the science of war to discern that uniformity in the organization and discipline of the militia would be attended with the most beneficial effects, whenever they were called into service for the public defense. It would enable them to discharge the duties of the camp and of the field with mutual intelligence and concert an advantage of peculiar moment in the operations of an army; and it would fit them much sooner to acquire the degree of proficiency in military functions which would be essential to their usefulness. This desirable uniformity can only be accomplished by confiding the regulation of the militia to the direction of the national authority. It is, therefore, with the most evident propriety, that the plan of the convention proposes to empower the Union "to provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, RESERVING TO THE STATES RESPECTIVELY THE APPOINTMENT OF THE OFFICERS, AND THE AUTHORITY OF TRAINING THE MILITIA ACCORDING TO THE DISCIPLINE PRESCRIBED BY CONGRESS."

~ Alexander Hamilton
Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#8305 Apr 2, 2013
"Love Stinks"
Adam Sandler

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8306 Apr 2, 2013
"Nothing is ever as good as it seems and
Nothing is ever as bad as it seems, but
somewhere in the middle reality falls."
Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#8307 Apr 2, 2013
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill

“...Life, Liberty, and the....”

Since: Jun 08

...Pursuit of Happiness....

#8308 Apr 2, 2013
"Damn, boy! If yer gonna keep'on doin' that, roll the winder down!"

my Great-Uncle Fred
Level 6

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#8309 Apr 2, 2013
"When husband gets sick, wife takes care of him. When kids get sick, mommy takes care of them. Who takes care of mom when she gets sick? She does!!!"
Rotten ecards.

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#8310 Apr 3, 2013
“You are never too old to become younger!”
&#8213; Mae West

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#8311 Apr 3, 2013
“A man is at his youngest when he thinks he is a man, not yet realizing that his actions must show it.”
&#8213; Mary Renault, The King Must Die

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#8312 Apr 3, 2013
“Never give advice unless you have walked the walk, because anybody can talk the talk.”
&#8213; Valencia Mackie

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#8313 Apr 3, 2013
"Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today."
~Thich Nhat Hanh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Blitzking 168,960
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Thigh High Sock 165,446
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 6 min honeymylove 2,071
The Yes/No Game (May '11) 6 min Proud To Be Trina 7,968
Child Sex Offenders 7 min TALLYHO 8541 46
The Gettsburg Address 9 min FORE 93
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 14 min honeymylove 140,811
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 33 min An observation 41,429
News Internet horrified by photo of giant 'Texas Red... 5 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 3
More from around the web