Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

"Doctors, authors, professors etc... A title does not make you better than someone else. Your acceptance of others is the real quality."
Easy Peasy Kids.
Dick Hern

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

I lost a left kidney 69 years ago in WWII.
Never felt better.
DH@

“Which "god"?”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

"If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!"
Angry teacher dude in The Wall.

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Dare to be yourself. Never let others mold you into who they believe you to be because in the end the true profession of man is to find his way to himself. And in himself he lives his dreams. Never let them go because they give you the fuel to live. Expect courage, confidence, and the ability to succeed in yourself and those dreams will come to fruition. Expect less and that is what you will receive. The road will be hard and tumultuous, but the things in life that are of worth are never easy to obtain. Live to love life and to carry out those dreams, because you only have one to live. ~ Unknown

“Which "god"?”

Level 6

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

"I only let my suppressed inner byotch out when i have to. Honest. She gets stuff done."
Rotten ecards.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

“Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.”

Elie Wiesel

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.”

Mother Teresa

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Los Angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Actress Tilda Swinton speaking at London's Victoria and Albert Museum on behalf of David Bowie's opening exhibition....

"...how clear it now is - how undeniable - that the freak becomes the great unifier. The alien is the best company after all for so many more than the few."

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves.
Viktor E. Frankl

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Waters Edge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

"Always keep your mind as bright and clear as the vast sky, the great ocean, and the highest peak, empty of all thoughts. Always keep your body filled with light and heat. Fill yourself with the power of wisdom and enlightenment."

Morihei Ueshiba

“It All Started With A Big Bang”

Level 6

Since: Jan 13

Kalamazoo, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

I drank what???- Socrates

“...April 21.....”

Since: Jun 08

...San Jacinto Day.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

"Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive."

William F. Buckley, Jr.

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

“Don't think about making life better for other people who don't even deserve you, rather, focus on making your life the best, for yourself and those who love you.”
― C. JoyBell C.

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

“One of my main regrets in life is giving considerable thought to inconsiderate people.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale

“Which "god"?”

Level 6

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

"Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude and a lady with class."
Unknown

“Which "god"?”

Level 6

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

"The world is full of creatures who have smiles on their lips and venom in their hearts."
My father.

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

“I've been in love before, it's like a narcotic. At first it brings the euphoria of complete surrender. The next day you want more. You're not addicted yet, but you like the sensation, and you think you can still control things.You think about the person you love for two minutes then forget them for three hours. But then you get used to that person, and you begin to be completely dependent on them. Now you think about him for three hours and forget him for two minutes. If he's not there, you feel like an addict who can't get a fix. And just as addicts steal and humiliate themselves to get what they need, you're willing to do anything for love."- By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept”
― Paulo Coelho

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Today is a day for celebration, no matter what your religion or your culture. Learn to celebrate today: celebrate the fact that you are alive, that you are breathing, that you have friends, family, angels and spirit guides in your life. ~ Margaret Neylon

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

La Sunshine wrote:
“I've been in love before, it's like a narcotic. At first it brings the euphoria of complete surrender. The next day you want more. You're not addicted yet, but you like the sensation, and you think you can still control things.You think about the person you love for two minutes then forget them for three hours. But then you get used to that person, and you begin to be completely dependent on them. Now you think about him for three hours and forget him for two minutes. If he's not there, you feel like an addict who can't get a fix. And just as addicts steal and humiliate themselves to get what they need, you're willing to do anything for love."- By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept”
― Paulo Coelho
Love Paulo!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another."

Luciano De Crescenzo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,801 - 7,820 of12,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••