Interesting Quotes

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#8045 Mar 13, 2013
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing."

Helen Keller

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#8046 Mar 13, 2013
Imagine the possibilities when we allow love to be the food that nourishes our soul. By living from love we acknowledge the wisdom of the earth and enter a pure state of divinity. The temple of the earth is such that we are all blessed beings able to evolve our spirits and purify our hearts. Know that like sunshine through the tree of life you are a ray of hope for every person you come in contact with. Imagine!~ Micheal Teal

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#8047 Mar 13, 2013
A man prone to suspect evil is mostly looking in his neighbor for what he sees in himself.
Augustus Hare

This sums up how I see finger pointers. Since I am not perfect I have been guilty of it, but I do try very hard to avoid being judgmental.

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Since: Sep 11

Waters Edge

#8048 Mar 13, 2013
"Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it a rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul."

Unknown

(checked around and could have been Angela Monet)

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Waters Edge

#8049 Mar 13, 2013
"Those who dance were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music."

Angela Monet
Dangerous Brian

UK

#8050 Mar 13, 2013
You can't take the knickers off a bare arse..... William Shakespeare

“HEY! Who voted for Jared”

Since: Jun 08

Kushner? No One? Thot so.....

#8051 Mar 13, 2013
"The trouble with me is that I like to talk too much."

William Howard Taft

...and...

Old Sam

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8052 Mar 13, 2013
"Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to try and prove that they are not idiots."
David Schmid.

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Location hidden

#8053 Mar 14, 2013
Your life will be no better than the plans you make, and the action you take. You are the architect and builder of your own life, fortune, and destiny.~ Alfred Montapert

Level 9

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8054 Mar 14, 2013
Everyday "preach the Gospel; use words if necessary"

“Revolution: won't be televised”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

United States

#8055 Mar 14, 2013
The Ludolphian number (Pi) is fixed in eternityŚ not a digit out of place, all characters in their proper order...

Richard Preston

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#8056 Mar 14, 2013
"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."

Dereke Bruce

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#8057 Mar 14, 2013
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."

Robert A. Heinlein

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#8058 Mar 14, 2013
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
Albert Einstein

Since I'm in a birthday mood, happy birthday Albert Einstein. I would have loved to have been able to talk to him, he was so smart yet had common sense. The two don't always go hand in hand.

“Still Waters Run Deep”

Level 6

Waters Edge

#8059 Mar 14, 2013
"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars."

Og Mandino

Level 9

Location hidden

#8060 Mar 15, 2013
" Beware the ides of March"

Shakespeares soothsayer in Julius Ceasar

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Location hidden

#8061 Mar 15, 2013
Listening is a magnetic and strange thing, a creative force...When we are listened to, it creates us, makes us unfold and expand. Ideas actually begin to grow within us and come to life...When we listen to people there is an alternating current, and this recharges us so that we never get tired of each other...and it is this little creative fountain inside us that begins to spring and cast up new thoughts and unexpected laughter and wisdom. ...Well, it is when people really listen to us, with quiet fascinated attention, that the little fountain begins to work again, to accelerate in the most surprising way. ~ Brenda Ueland

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#8062 Mar 15, 2013
"The only thing that could spoil a day was people. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself."

Ernest Hemingway

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#8063 Mar 15, 2013
"Behold, my friends, the spring is come; the earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun, and we shall soon see the results of their love!"

Sitting Bull

Level 9

Location hidden

#8064 Mar 16, 2013
"May your troubles be less, your blessings be more, and nothing but happiness come through your door" an Irish toast

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorial Day 5 min Info 57
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min River Tam 217,381
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 20 min Ricky F 7,100
Word Association (Jun '10) 53 min SweLL GirL 32,385
Word Association (Mar '10) 54 min SweLL GirL 22,221
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr SweLL GirL 7,891
hoosier hillbilly (May '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 28
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 hr 8541 MARINE 75,330
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 6 hr harleyhoney 22,013
News Ben & Jerry's 'no-same-flavor' rule implemented... 9 hr Christsharia sLaw 31
More from around the web