next comes summer! Yippee!!

#7791 Feb 28, 2013
“It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew” – Henry Rollins

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

#7792 Feb 28, 2013
“No one can go back and make a brand new start, my friend, but anyone can start from here and make a brand new end” –Dan Zadra

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

#7793 Feb 28, 2013
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.

Elayne Boosler

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#7794 Feb 28, 2013
“Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together”- Author unknown

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#7795 Feb 28, 2013
“Some days, doing "the best we can" may still fall short of what we would like to be able to do, but life isn't perfect on any front-and doing what we can with what we have is the most we should expect of ourselves or anyone else.”

― Mister Rogers

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#7796 Feb 28, 2013
I know well what I am fleeing from but not what I am in search of.
Michel de Montaigne
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Chesapeake, VA

#7797 Feb 28, 2013
"Sometimes, believing someone taught you a valued life lesson, you think deeper, discovering you learned it yourself, with God's help."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Chesapeake, VA

#7799 Feb 28, 2013
"I don't think there's anything wrong with me anymore, only with those who judge me."-----An unknown Facebook quote

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Chesapeake, VA

#7801 Feb 28, 2013
"Hey guess what, friend? You don't have to EVER be angry with me because everytime I say or do anything negative towards you, all I have to do is have a difficult life period somehow relayed to you, invoking sorrow for me, put some spurious words on the hurt, and poof, all better! Thank God I did this in time, huh huh, so positive!"
---Just a quote written here by me again, showing how through our own experience and experience with others, we must learn and accept that there are just some incidents we can't take back or have taken back by others like they didn't happen and yesterday can return. The best thing you can do after hurting people bad is to just leave them alone and allow natural healing.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Chesapeake, VA

#7802 Feb 28, 2013
"Sometimes attempting taking certain things back just makes things worse." -----Another quote regarding the same subject as my previous above quote certainly not written by me, but from the 1990 nighttime show, "Twin Peaks", said by the character Evelyn.

“the Democrats have become”

Since: Jun 08

the Party of NO!!!..their turn

#7803 Feb 28, 2013
"There are more love songs than anything else. If songs could make you do something we'd all love one another."

Frank Zappa

“Hillary Rodham Clinton”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

for president

#7804 Feb 28, 2013
“It was as if that great rush of anger had washed me clean, emptied me of hope, and, gazing up at the dark sky spangled with its signs and stars, for the first time, the first, I laid my heart open to the benign indifference of the universe."

Camus
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

#7805 Feb 28, 2013
"Respect the deceased and their families. Nothing less than that."

----A quote written here by me in reference to my having written it a while back, within the "Inspirational and Motivational Quotes" Samoan Topix Forum section, which was recently removed by someone frequently angrily and jealously harrassing me there. This quote was originally written in honor of a deceased friend, for three years now, of Mom and I's whom we truly miss daily and always will too. Just wanted to write here that although removed, I know she still saw it from Heaven and knew, now more than ever, the sincerity of my words towards her and her family.

#7807 Feb 28, 2013
"What a man knows at fifty that he did not know at twenty is for the most part incommunicable."

Adlai E. Stevenson

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#7808 Feb 28, 2013
... " never mistake activity for achievement" ...

... john wooden ...

#7809 Feb 28, 2013
"There's no cure like a SE-cure."

Chief Hampton, 1972

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#7810 Feb 28, 2013
..."get your facts first, then you can disort them as you like" ...

... mark twain ...

#7811 Feb 28, 2013
"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way."

Mark Twain

(i've seen this quote "alot"....)

“Living With A Grateful Heart”

Since: Jan 13

Counting Little Blessings

#7812 Feb 28, 2013
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."

"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!"

Bob Marley

5780...Straight Up!

“Hillary Rodham Clinton”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

for president

#7813 Feb 28, 2013
There is a fountain of youth:
It is your mind, your talents, the
creativity you bring in your life
and the lives of people you love.

Sophia Loren

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min -ZAMASU- 207,148
2words into 2new words (May '12) 15 min loveless 2 6,852
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 20 min Bezeer 12,806
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 20 min CJ Rocker 5,326
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 21 min Bezeer 15,322
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 23 min Princess Hey 1,711
News The stunning facial inkings of a little known t... 27 min Knock off purse s... 25
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 1 hr Mila Beaujolais 1,514
What Topics knows about you 2 hr _Susan_ 85
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 4 hr Suezanne 10,642
More from around the web