Kelly Joanne Cannon wrote:
"Sometimes there's just more to something than meets the eye."
---Certainly not one of my own quotes, but an unknown internet quote is all

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#7766 Feb 27, 2013
A multiple personality is in a certain sense normal.
George H. Mead
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7767 Feb 27, 2013
"Stop. Stop telling stories. Life isn't a story."

--- A quote Buffy, played by Sarah Michelle Gellar to Andrew, played by Tom Lenk in the seventh season episode "Storytelling" of the sci-fi and horror show, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer." Another quote from Buffy to Andrew also in this episode written below here:

"I'm making it up. I'm making it all up. So what kind of a hero does that make me?"

Two important quotes, one about life and the other about a false invention of someone.

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#7768 Feb 27, 2013
“I plead with you--never, ever give up on hope, never doubt, never tire, and never become discouraged. Be not afraid.”
― Pope John Paul II, Pope John Paul II: In My Own Words

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#7769 Feb 27, 2013
“Some things scratch the surface while others strike at your soul.”
― Gianna Perada

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#7770 Feb 27, 2013
Without forgiveness life is governed by... an endless cycle of resentment and retaliation.
Roberto Assagioli
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7771 Feb 27, 2013
"If you think everything said or written by someone is about you or even them, all it reveals is narcissism and ignorance, much less knowing all about them and their lives."

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#7772 Feb 27, 2013
“Do you have a leather jacket? One for a ten-year-old boy?" I asked the man selling leather jackets and gloves in Covent Garden, London. "Yes, I have one right here!" And the man dug out a fine leather jacket that looked styled and tailored for a young boy. "I'm buying this for my son" I said to him. "I love this jacket, it's perfect, I think I will just come back for it tomorrow, though! I'll be back tomorrow, okay?" And the man reached his arms above his head, and said with a big smile upon his face "You only have one life to live! What is the difference if you do something today, or if you do it tomorrow?" I thought about the man's words. And I bought the jacket. He was right, there is no difference, really, between doing something today and doing something tomorrow, when you only have one life to live! Afterall, tomorrow may never come! All you really have is today!”
― C. JoyBell C.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7773 Feb 27, 2013
"Nobody ever said forgiveness isn't essential, only that the past can't return."

"People can be positive their own way, just not in others."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7774 Feb 27, 2013
"People judge others because it's easier than judging themselves, which is why it's not actually defining."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7775 Feb 27, 2013
"Be however you want, not what others expect."

"I'm a person, not your invention."

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#7776 Feb 27, 2013
A dog tapping away at a computer keyboard turns to another dog and says, "On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog."

by Peter Steiner
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7777 Feb 27, 2013
"Like with blood, vampires and vampiresses feed off self-revelation, so be wary divulging it."

---A metaphorical, self-revelation, privacy, and rights to privacy quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7778 Feb 27, 2013
"Ignore people speculating your true feelings through anything you do. It's just ignorance of words, your identity, and life journey." ------Another self-confidence, human, actions, privacy, rights to privacy, ignorance vs. intelligence, personality, verbal, and life journey.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7779 Feb 27, 2013
"Make assumptions about me or my life, and I'll only instantly turn you around to see which direction you'll go."

"Anything far too revealing said or written by me about myself, I'd only reverse or have removed like
it never existed."

---Two other privacy, rights to privacy, human, ignorance vs. intelligence, truth vs. deception, identity, reverse, verbal, written, hypocrisy, direction, assumptions, revealing, and existent vs. nonexistent quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7780 Feb 27, 2013
"We don't have to reveal ourselves to elevate others self-esteem. Furthermore, hypocrites demanding that are only hilarious."

"The hilarity behind bullying is one believing they're only creating weak, unhappy people, when it's actually the opposite."

“I'll think about it.”

Level 4

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#7781 Feb 27, 2013
La Sunshine wrote:
“Cogito ergo sum.(I think, therefore I am.)”
― René Descartes
"Cogito, ergo deus non est."

“..vote early..vote often..but”

Since: Jun 08

....re-elect no one.......

#7782 Feb 27, 2013
"My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more."

Walter Matthau
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7783 Feb 27, 2013
"Giving loving care and money to an animal, less fortunate child or adult, or church is always christian."

---Another human, giving, loving, caring, monetary, less fortunate vs. fortunate, children, adults, animal, church, and rewarding quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7784 Feb 27, 2013
"One's not hateful just because some might deceitfully invent so due to your awareness of it within them before."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The N-word: 3 min Princess Hey 229
What's your tip for the day? 4 min SLY WEST 1,215
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 4 min Princess Hey 142
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 17 min Truths 29,498
True or False Game 18 min SLY WEST 383
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 18 min Truths 1,385
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min wichita-rick 148,969
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 58 min SLY WEST 32
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 1 hr -Lea- 37
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 22,231