Interesting Quotes

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7706 Feb 22, 2013
“It’s like my entire conscious state has been reduced to this toxic blend of hope and uncertainty. I hate that I have to act cool and almost pretend I don’t like him when in fact I do, because, God forbid, I might come across as desperate for affection or a little clingy, which everyone should know are perfectly natural human behaviors, after all. Ugh!”
~ Daria Snadowsky, Anatomy of a Boyfriend

Level 9

Location hidden

#7707 Feb 22, 2013
“...I know I’ve broken all the rules of all the games, that all the great players and best love calculators recommend that you play, if you want to make someone like you a lot. But that’s okay, because I give up. I’ve got my coffee sitting in my San Francisco cup, I’ve got Kona island and a working beating heart that’s not cold, hard, or numb—very workable and capable of loving, breaking, mending and repeating. So that’s just what I’ll do. Because I’m too tired. Too tired uping all nighting wasting my precious timing wishing it was your heart pumping, wanting me— like I used to want you.”
~ Coco J. Ginger

Level 9

Location hidden

#7708 Feb 22, 2013
“You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won't mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever.... connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.”
~ C. JoyBell C.

Level 9

Location hidden

#7709 Feb 22, 2013
“If a girl starts out all casual with a guy and she doesn't tell him that she wants a relationship, it will never become a relationship. If you give the guy the impression that casual is okay with you, that's all he'll ever want. Be straight with him from the start. If he gets scared and runs away, he wasn't right for you.”
~ Susane Colasanti, Waiting For You

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#7710 Feb 22, 2013
“Anything that you learn becomes your wealth, a wealth that cannot be taken away from you; whether you learn it in a building called school or in the school of life. To learn something new is a timeless pleasure and a valuable treasure. And not all things that you learn are taught to you, but many things that you learn you realize you have taught yourself.”
― C. JoyBell C.

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7711 Feb 22, 2013
A happy and passionate life can be achieved if we transform limiting beliefs and listen to the voice of wisdom within our soul. The bread of life is such that if we are at one with nature we can nourish the spirits of all we cherish with insight and joy. Celebrate your passion, live together peacefully and imagine the unimaginable, do this and yours will be an existence overflowing with peace and love.~ Micheal Teal

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#7713 Feb 22, 2013
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Buddha

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#7714 Feb 22, 2013
“Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn't have the time to sit around and talk about you. What's important to me is not others' opinions of me, but what's important to me is my opinion of myself.”
― C. JoyBell C.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#7715 Feb 22, 2013
Suffering by nature or chance never seems so painful as suffering inflicted on us by the arbitrary will of another.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Level 8

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7716 Feb 22, 2013
Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.

~Woody Allen

Success does not consist in never making blunders, but in never making the same one a second time.

~Josh Billings

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#7717 Feb 23, 2013
What Confucius DID NOT say......

Man who wants pretty nurse, must be patient.

Passionate kiss, like spider web, leads to undoing of fly.

Lady who goes camping must beware of evil intent.

Squirrel who runs up woman's leg will not find nuts.

Man who leaps off cliff jumps to conclusion.

Man who runs in front of car gets tired, man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who eats many prunes get good run for money.

War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left.

Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.

It takes many nails to build a crib but only one screw to fill it.

Man who drives like hell is bound to get there.

Man who stands on toilet is high on pot.

Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.

Man who fish in other man's well often catch crabs.

Finally CONFUCIUS DID SAY.....

"A lion will not cheat on his wife, but a Tiger Wood!"

Level 9

Location hidden

#7718 Feb 23, 2013
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
~ Mahatma Gandhi ~

Level 9

Location hidden

#7719 Feb 23, 2013
“You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
~ Oscar Wilde ~

Level 9

Location hidden

#7720 Feb 23, 2013
“What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again.”
~ Suzanne Collins, Mockingjay

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#7721 Feb 23, 2013
Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.

Golda Meir

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#7723 Feb 24, 2013
Reproof on her lip, but a smile in her eye.
Samuel Lover

Level 9

Location hidden

#7724 Feb 24, 2013
“Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are our own fears.”
~ Rudyard Kipling, The Collected Works

Level 9

Location hidden

#7725 Feb 24, 2013
“I wonder if you can taste the bullsh*t that's coming out of your mouth.”
~ Habeeb Akande ~

Level 9

Location hidden

#7726 Feb 24, 2013
“Of course, the liar often imagines that he does no harm as long as his lies go undetected.”
~ Sam Harris, Lying

Level 9

Location hidden

#7727 Feb 24, 2013
“You’ll lie again, you’ll do it again. Friends, not friends, friends, not friends, I’m on your dime, I’m on your time, and I don’t exist where there is a YOU.”
~ Coco J. Ginger ~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 2 min Princess Hey 13,135
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 4 min andet1987 44,182
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 6 min Princess Hey 11,555
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 7 min Princess Hey 13,591
one word (Apr '11) 7 min andet1987 7,116
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 10 min andet1987 59,422
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 10 min 8541 MARINE 56,906
human sexuality topic ? 11 min Christian Patriot 6
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 21 min andet1987 35,259
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 56 min Crystal_Clear722 7,407