“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#7601 Feb 14, 2013
“If he’s not calling you, it’s because you are not on his mind. If he creates expectations for you, and then doesn’t follow through on little things, he will do same for big things. Be aware of this and realize that he’s okay with disappointing you. Don’t be with someone who doesn’t do what they say they’re going to do. If he’s choosing not to make a simple effort that would put you at ease and bring harmony to a recurring fight, then he doesn’t respect your feelings and needs.“Busy” is another word for “asshole.”“Asshole” is another word for the guy you’re dating. You deserve a fcking phone call.”
― Greg Behrendt

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#7602 Feb 14, 2013
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
Ingrid Bergman
Capt Titanic

Chicago, IL

#7603 Feb 14, 2013
What iceberg?

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#7604 Feb 14, 2013
If someone thinks that peace and love are just a cliche that must have been left behind in the 60s, that's a problem. Peace and love are eternal.

- John Lennon

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#7605 Feb 14, 2013
“When it comes to men who are romantically interested in you, it’s really simple. Just ignore everything they say and only pay attention to what they do.”
― Randy Pausch

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#7606 Feb 14, 2013
“I'm about to make a wild, extreme and severe relationship rule: the word busy is a load of crap and is most often used by assholes. The word "busy" is the relationship Weapon of Mass Destruction. It seems like a good excuse, but in fact in every silo you uncover, all you're going to find is a man who didn't care enough to call. Remember men are never to busy to get what they want.”
― Greg Behrendt

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#7607 Feb 14, 2013
''I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things.''
—President George W. Bush, aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003
Joey Biden

Chicago, IL

#7608 Feb 14, 2013
They gonna keep ya'll in chains.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#7609 Feb 14, 2013
"I saw my father march with Martin Luther King." ~ Mitt Romney

(Romney's campaign later admitted that they didn't march on the same day, or in the same city)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#7610 Feb 14, 2013
"I don't have the time. It would take me too long to go through all of the math."
-Paul Ryan, when asked to explain Mitt Romney's tax plan and the claim that it would bring lower tax rates for all Americans while remaining revenue-neutral, Fox News interview, Sept. 30, 2012

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#7611 Feb 14, 2013
“One only wishes Wayne LaPierre and his NRA board of directors could be drafted to some of these scenes, where they would be required to put on booties and rubber gloves and help clean up the blood, the brains, and the chunks of intestine still containing the poor wads of half-digested food that were some innocent bystander's last meal.” ~ Stephen King

“please drop some $$ in that”

...Salvation Army bucket...

#7612 Feb 14, 2013
"I invented the Internet. I was also the inspiration for the movie 'Love Story'."

Al Gore
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7613 Feb 14, 2013
"Using friends against enemies is sometimes unappreciated by friends. It's identity violation and besides, they're friends, not allies."

---Another human, friends, friends vs. allies, friends vs. enemies, utilizing, privacy, violation, and right of identity quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7614 Feb 14, 2013
"Anything far too revealing said or written by me regarding myself or my personal life, I'd only eventually remove or deny doing to begin with."

-------Another human, privacy, rights to privacy, hypocrisy, saying, writing, life, removing, and denial quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7615 Feb 14, 2013
"I'm now privacy's biggest fan, rather than revealing's."

---Another human, privacy, rights to privacy, fan of, self-revelation, and self-revelation vs. privacy quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7616 Feb 14, 2013
"If one truly wishes to be within free space, they should do so. However, it can't be done by constant access to others private info. That's wrong. Furthermore, eventually, the excuse, he or she made me do or not do just stops working."

----Another human, right vs. wrong, responsibility vs. irresponsibility, privacy, rights to privacy, open space, access, and freedom quote written here by me.

“please drop some $$ in that”

...Salvation Army bucket...

#7617 Feb 14, 2013
"An empty wagon makes the most noise......."

My Great-Uncle Fred

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7618 Feb 15, 2013
Like so many of us, I spent a great deal of my life....cataloging all the ways I had been injured and abused...I analyzed and categorized the who’s, what’s and where’s of my misery. I was a confirmed pessimist, always able to see the dark side of anything and everything. My belief was that life was hard and disaster was looming around every corner...Despite life's difficulties, it was my responsibility to do all the good I could and become the best person I could be...I started to notice the dearth of positive emotions in my life...I knew precious little about joy, happiness, optimism, faith and trust....That's when I learned that you don't have to be saddled for life with mental attitudes you adopted in childhood. All of us are free to change our minds, and as we change our minds, our experiences will also change.~ M J Ryan

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#7619 Feb 15, 2013
Every law is an infraction of liberty.
Jeremy Bentham

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#7620 Feb 15, 2013
If a man harbors any sort of fear, it percolates through all his thinking, damages his personality, makes him landlord to a ghost.

- Henry Ward Beecher

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min DanFromSmithville 132,914
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 3 min andet1987 261
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 5 min andet1987 240
Old TV shows – what's your favorite? 6 min Many many shows - 15
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 10 min andet1987 2,887
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 min Santa 25,748
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 16 min Mega Monster 7,614
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 152,542
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 5 hr X Crypsis X 336
More from around the web