Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

“They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love.”
~ William Shakespeare
Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

“She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance, perhaps, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps something as simple as not being second.”
~ Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Let today be a day of joy and blessings where dreaming the impossible becomes our reality. A day where we walk with angels through a lush garden of bliss where we lift our hearts high that all may see its beauty as we set our souls of fire with love and compassion for all. Let us today embrace heavens glory and seek to touch every soul in a way that bathes them in holy light and liberates their spirit.~ Micheal Teal

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.”
― Lady Gaga

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

“If he’s not calling you, it’s because you are not on his mind. If he creates expectations for you, and then doesn’t follow through on little things, he will do same for big things. Be aware of this and realize that he’s okay with disappointing you. Don’t be with someone who doesn’t do what they say they’re going to do. If he’s choosing not to make a simple effort that would put you at ease and bring harmony to a recurring fight, then he doesn’t respect your feelings and needs.“Busy” is another word for “asshole.”“Asshole” is another word for the guy you’re dating. You deserve a fcking phone call.”
― Greg Behrendt

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
Ingrid Bergman
Capt Titanic

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

What iceberg?

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

If someone thinks that peace and love are just a cliche that must have been left behind in the 60s, that's a problem. Peace and love are eternal.

- John Lennon

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

“When it comes to men who are romantically interested in you, it’s really simple. Just ignore everything they say and only pay attention to what they do.”
― Randy Pausch

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

“I'm about to make a wild, extreme and severe relationship rule: the word busy is a load of crap and is most often used by assholes. The word "busy" is the relationship Weapon of Mass Destruction. It seems like a good excuse, but in fact in every silo you uncover, all you're going to find is a man who didn't care enough to call. Remember men are never to busy to get what they want.”
― Greg Behrendt

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

''I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things.''
—President George W. Bush, aboard Air Force One, June 4, 2003
Joey Biden

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

They gonna keep ya'll in chains.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

"I saw my father march with Martin Luther King." ~ Mitt Romney

(Romney's campaign later admitted that they didn't march on the same day, or in the same city)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

"I don't have the time. It would take me too long to go through all of the math."
-Paul Ryan, when asked to explain Mitt Romney's tax plan and the claim that it would bring lower tax rates for all Americans while remaining revenue-neutral, Fox News interview, Sept. 30, 2012

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

“One only wishes Wayne LaPierre and his NRA board of directors could be drafted to some of these scenes, where they would be required to put on booties and rubber gloves and help clean up the blood, the brains, and the chunks of intestine still containing the poor wads of half-digested food that were some innocent bystander's last meal.” ~ Stephen King

“...April 21.....”

...San Jacinto Day.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

"I invented the Internet. I was also the inspiration for the movie 'Love Story'."

Al Gore
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

"Using friends against enemies is sometimes unappreciated by friends. It's identity violation and besides, they're friends, not allies."

---Another human, friends, friends vs. allies, friends vs. enemies, utilizing, privacy, violation, and right of identity quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

"Anything far too revealing said or written by me regarding myself or my personal life, I'd only eventually remove or deny doing to begin with."

-------Another human, privacy, rights to privacy, hypocrisy, saying, writing, life, removing, and denial quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

"I'm now privacy's biggest fan, rather than revealing's."

---Another human, privacy, rights to privacy, fan of, self-revelation, and self-revelation vs. privacy quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

"If one truly wishes to be within free space, they should do so. However, it can't be done by constant access to others private info. That's wrong. Furthermore, eventually, the excuse, he or she made me do or not do just stops working."

----Another human, right vs. wrong, responsibility vs. irresponsibility, privacy, rights to privacy, open space, access, and freedom quote written here by me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,221 - 7,240 of12,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••