Location hidden

#7580 Feb 13, 2013
'To love another person is to see the face of God'
Victor Hugo

“please drop some $$ in that”

Since: Jun 08

...Salvation Army bucket...

#7581 Feb 13, 2013
"A whale-ship was my Yale College and my Harvard".

Herman Melville
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7582 Feb 14, 2013
"I'll always and forever wish all people within the world many many great happiness blessings, great warmth, much safety, and much great health daily from our forever loving, giving, caring, comforting, forgiving, and evolving lords and saviors God and Jesus."
"Once more, all people are always fully welcome within all open internet forums. Hey, I'm definitely not, nor would I ever give myself any authority at all regarding that honest rule. No way."
--Two more human, honesty, godly, happiness, blessings, health, warmth, safety, whole, comforting, contemporary, freedom, internet, and nonauthority quotes written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7583 Feb 14, 2013
"There's a few in every crowd, but never be intimidated by mean, ignorant loonies only pretending to know you."
---Another human, privacy, quanity, bullying, meanness, ignorance vs. intelligence, and crazy vs. sane quote written here by me. Also glad to confirm here, just a little note here from me is all, that Topix Forum authority--{still doesn't mean I'm any sort of Topix authority of course}---does definitely still handle any bullying issues reported to them here, which I'm real grateful of and feel so much safer about within it. Thus, I'll never ever have to handle any bullying here myself or write anything dishonestly childish as a result from it on here either. We're all safe on Topix.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7584 Feb 14, 2013
"We all need to take a good, hard look within ourselves sometimes."

----Another human, thorough, honesty, self-insight, quanity, and sometimes quote written here by me.

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#7585 Feb 14, 2013
“It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.”
― Erma Bombeck

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#7586 Feb 14, 2013
Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?”
― Richard Bach

“I'll think about it.”

Level 4

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#7587 Feb 14, 2013
**NO SOLICITATION**
Religious or otherwise.
We are happy just the way we are.
If that changes, we'll call you.

--sign by my front door

“I'll think about it.”

Level 4

central Florida

#7588 Feb 14, 2013
"Better to be unborn than untaught, for ignorance is the root of all misfortune." - Plato

“I'll think about it.”

Level 4

central Florida

#7590 Feb 14, 2013
"Religion is like a blind man looking in a black room for a black cat that isn't there,
and finding it." --Oscar Wilde

“I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day.”--Douglas Adams

I would really have liked to have sat down to lunch with these two gentlemen. What a conversation that would have been!

“MerryChristmas & HappyNewYear”

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7591 Feb 14, 2013
“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
~ Dr. Seuss ~

Level 9

Location hidden

#7592 Feb 14, 2013
“The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it...”
~ Nicholas Sparks, At First Sight

Level 9

Location hidden

#7593 Feb 14, 2013
“He stared at her, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love. He pulled her close and kissed her beneath a blanket of stars, wondering how on earth he'd been lucky enough to find her.”
~ Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song

Level 9

Location hidden

#7594 Feb 14, 2013
“You really love her don't you," she said.
With all my heart."
She looked as sad as I'd ever seen her.
What's your heart telling you to do?"
I don't know."
Maybe", she said gently,"You're trying to hard to hear it.”
~ Nicholas Sparks~

Level 9

Location hidden

#7595 Feb 14, 2013
“How do you spell 'love'?" - Piglet
"You don't spell it...you feel it." - Pooh”
~ A.A. Milne ~

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#7596 Feb 14, 2013
“It's hard to tell who has your back, from who has it long enough just to stab you in it....”
― Nicole Richie

Level 9

Location hidden

#7597 Feb 14, 2013
“They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love.”
~ William Shakespeare

Level 9

Location hidden

#7598 Feb 14, 2013
“She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance, perhaps, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps something as simple as not being second.”
~ Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7599 Feb 14, 2013
Let today be a day of joy and blessings where dreaming the impossible becomes our reality. A day where we walk with angels through a lush garden of bliss where we lift our hearts high that all may see its beauty as we set our souls of fire with love and compassion for all. Let us today embrace heavens glory and seek to touch every soul in a way that bathes them in holy light and liberates their spirit.~ Micheal Teal

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#7600 Feb 14, 2013
“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.”
― Lady Gaga

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min poopie 132,147
Food List (Aug '13) 4 min Dr Wu 1,331
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Roy 152,424
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 10 min Dr Wu 1,077
I Like..... (Mar '14) 13 min Dr Wu 475
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 21 min andet1987 2,127
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 22 min wichita-rick 166
Is it possible to....... 2 hr andet1987 541
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr veteran of war god 25,561
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 3 hr -Lea- 113