Interesting Quotes

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7545 Feb 12, 2013
“That's why I loved being with you. We could do the simplest things, like toss starfish into the ocean and share a burger and talk and even then I knew that I was fortunate. Because you were the first guy who wasn't constantly trying to impress me. You accepted who you were, but more than that, you accepted me for me. And nothing else mattered-- not my family or your family or anyone else in the world. It was just us.”
~ Nicholas Sparks, The Best of Me ~

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7546 Feb 12, 2013
“Love doesn't want people to stay ignorant and frightened. Love doesn't value obedience over all else. Love doesn't judge and find some lives--or loves--more valuable than others. Love doesn't use people and throw them away. Love stays, and makes you stronger, even when the person you love is gone.”
~ Stacey Jay, Juliet Immortal
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Poquoson, VA

#7547 Feb 12, 2013
"I take full responsibility for my actions and don't take that back ever. I apologize and mean it, and don't take that back ever either. However, I don't take responsibility for other people's actions, honestly, not to be mean or anything like that, but simply because it's not right or helpful for me, them, or their current situations is all."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Poquoson, VA

#7548 Feb 12, 2013
"There's just absolutely no way at all anyone could ever know about or pinpoint everything there is to know about me. For one, that's only for myself, people who actually do love me for all I am, and my lords and saviors to know, not for others who actually don't to take advantage of. Secondly, there's really too much diversity about me for people to know everything about me."

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#7549 Feb 12, 2013
“Rules for Happiness:
something to do,
someone to love,
something to hope for.”
― Immanuel Kant

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#7550 Feb 12, 2013
“Children are happy because they don't have a file in their minds called "All the Things That Could Go Wrong.”
― Marianne Williamson
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Poquoson, VA

#7551 Feb 12, 2013
"Make assumptions about me or my life like you know the real me, much less all about me, and I'll only instantly turn you around to see which direction you'll go. In other words, unless you are me or live with me daily, there's absolutely no way you'll ever know the real me. Forget it."

"Am I predictable or unpredictable? You'll have to decide because I honestly don't know at all."

---Two more diversity, directional, self-confidence, privacy, rights to privacy, assumptions, honesty vs. lies, unpredictable vs. predictable, ignorance vs. intelligence, and reality vs. fantasy quotes written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Poquoson, VA

#7552 Feb 12, 2013
"Being the tough nut to crack is just as fun and unpredictable as any other personality role we may spring into."

---Another privacy, self-confidence, diversity, predictable vs. unpredictable, tough, personality, quanity of many traits, and spring quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Poquoson, VA

#7553 Feb 12, 2013
"Taking responsibility for one's actions is ultimately for God and Jesus, not for constant sale to other people."

-----Another human, responsibility, actions, Godliness, Jesus, overall, constant, for sale vs. not for sale, privacy, rights to privacy, and other people quote written here by me.

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7554 Feb 12, 2013
If we can recognize that change and uncertainty are basic principles, we can greet the future and the transformation we are undergoing with the understanding that we do not know enough to be pessimistic.~ Hazel Henderson

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#7555 Feb 12, 2013
“The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing - and then marry him.”
― Cher

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#7556 Feb 12, 2013
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abraham Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
Abraham Lincoln

Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.
Abraham Lincoln

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7557 Feb 12, 2013
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Lao Tzu
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7558 Feb 12, 2013
"Regarding what's unheard of by, not understood, and not even wishing to be so to some people is best left unrevealed and unexplained."

-----Another human, honesty, privacy, rights to privacy, freedom of choice, ignorance vs. intelligence, unheard of, understood vs. misunderstood, unrevealing, unexplaining, and knowledge quote written here by me.

“HEY! Who voted for Jared”

Since: Jun 08

Kushner? No One? Thot so.....

#7559 Feb 12, 2013
"Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect."

Chief Seattle

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#7560 Feb 12, 2013
Truth and Justice are relative. It depends on the mind of the hand dispensing it. -CYP

“Difficult Roads Often Lead... ”

Level 8

Since: May 09

To Beautiful Destinations

#7561 Feb 12, 2013
Love the heart that hurts you but never hurt the heart that loves you.

~Author Unknown

“HEY! Who voted for Jared”

Since: Jun 08

Kushner? No One? Thot so.....

#7562 Feb 12, 2013
"There just isn't any pleasing some people. The trick is to stop trying."

Robert Mitchum

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7563 Feb 13, 2013
We all humans must know 3 R's. Reading, Righting(Writing), Responsibilities for our actions.

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#7564 Feb 13, 2013
“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 7 min Crazy Jae 49,529
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 8 min Crazy Jae 34,255
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 10 min Crazy Jae 41,523
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 13 min rainmaker2016 3,738
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 17 min wichita-rick 2,141
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 17 min Ohio Sam aka SNAF... 4,631
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 19 min MyLittleSecret 976
Which Poster Are You Thinking About Right Now? 2 hr cjt12 23
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Ohio Sam aka SNAF... 76,676
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 hr Ykcul 24,018
More from around the web