Do you even know what that means?
"I'm not a little kid anymore. It means pissed-at- men syndrome”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#7433 Feb 6, 2013
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!
Bob Marley

Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny.
Bob Marley
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7434 Feb 6, 2013
"Taking responsibility for your actions, especially for God and Jesus, is not weak, but strong."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7435 Feb 6, 2013
"Punish people only when necessary, not because you wish diminishing them."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7436 Feb 6, 2013
"Never give up on God or Jesus, giving to those less fortunate, animals, or children whenever possible, because God nor Jesus never gave up and never will on you."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7437 Feb 6, 2013
Kelly Joanne Cannon wrote:
"Punish people only when necessary, not because you wish diminishing them."
Meaning only do things like that when it's absolutely necessary, not because you just love seeing other people get into trouble, which just isn't at all nice, necessary, or godly.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7439 Feb 6, 2013
"Never give up on God or Jesus, giving to those less fortunate, animals, or children whenever possible, because God nor Jesus never gave up and never will on you."
Just for the record here, I didn't write this quote myself, only discovered it on Facebook and embellished it somewhat on here is all.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7440 Feb 6, 2013
"Be however you wish, not just what others expect."

Another privacy, human, predictability vs. unpredictability, expectations, and freedom quote written here by me for us all people.

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7442 Feb 6, 2013
'Remembering that you are going to die is the best way to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose'
~ Steve Jobs
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7443 Feb 6, 2013
This is no quote written by me here, only a nice compliment towards all people on here is all. I like being on this Topix quotes thread so much better as opposed to the last one I was on, where a frequent very nosy and very jealous bully repeatedly attacked me. Thus, I'm truly wishing all the nicer people on this thread much great health, many many great happiness blessings, and very warm hugs humbly from me, our forever great, forever loving, forever gentle, forever forgiving, and forever present kings and lords, God and Jesus daily, now, always, and forever.

“walkin', fishin', the liberry”

Since: Jun 08

...i like 'em all....

#7444 Feb 6, 2013
"Once a woman has forgiven her man, she must not reheat his sins for breakfast."

Marlene Dietrich
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7445 Feb 6, 2013
Linda the lonely widow wrote:
<quoted text>STFU dumbass
Whatever, sorry you feel a way about me that's simply not true but then again, you just don't know me at all either, anymore than I know you at all. That's just how it is. I still wish you much great happiness and great comfort though from me, God, and Jesus daily, now, always, and forever. I warn you that they love me too, as they do everyone, so I'm just warning you on here is all, get the idea of attempting bullying me off this thread won't work, and what goes around comes around. That's all I'm saying. I'm definitely not some pushover who never fights back at all.

...i like 'em all....

#7446 Feb 6, 2013
"Most women set out to try to change a man, and when they have changed him they do not like him."

Marlene Dietrich

“I'll think about it.”

Level 4

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#7447 Feb 6, 2013
"Gods are fragile things. They can be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense." Chapman Cohen

“I'll think about it.”

Level 4

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#7448 Feb 6, 2013
"Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

“- none”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7449 Feb 6, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
"Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
I think so......
Notice

United States

#7450 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text> Whatever, sorry you feel a way about me that's simply not true but then again, you just don't know me at all either, anymore than I know you at all. That's just how it is. I still wish you much great happiness and great comfort though from me, God, and Jesus daily, now, always, and forever. I warn you that they love me too, as they do everyone, so I'm just warning you on here is all, get the idea of attempting bullying me off this thread won't work, and what goes around comes around. That's all I'm saying. I'm definitely not some pushover who never fights back at all.
Don't worry about it. That's just Fairyman, the local fluffer, posting grey box. He's about to get banned.

...i like 'em all....

#7451 Feb 6, 2013
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe."

Frederick Douglass
unknown person

Norfolk, VA

#7452 Feb 6, 2013
Notice wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about it. That's just Fairyman, the local fluffer, posting grey box. He's about to get banned.
Thanks so much for the support towards me with this info and may God and Jesus truly happily and healthily bless you now, always, and forever daily.

...i like 'em all....

#7453 Feb 6, 2013
"Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?"

George C. Wallace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 3 min CJ Rocker 25,822
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 8 min Old Sam 5,886
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 min latent uselessness 17,321
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 9 min Old Sam 17,568
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 11 min Old Sam 1,269
I cyber ice-bucket challenge ...in recognition ... 12 min Brandiiiiiiii 6
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 12 min Old Sam 3,243
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 19 min -Lea- 18,587
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 27 min Adrian DeVine 28,498
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr janice 145,180
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 1 hr Bill 236
Fergson Police Dept. 2 hr CNN Don Queer Lemon 364
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••