Interesting Quotes
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7443 Feb 6, 2013
This is no quote written by me here, only a nice compliment towards all people on here is all. I like being on this Topix quotes thread so much better as opposed to the last one I was on, where a frequent very nosy and very jealous bully repeatedly attacked me. Thus, I'm truly wishing all the nicer people on this thread much great health, many many great happiness blessings, and very warm hugs humbly from me, our forever great, forever loving, forever gentle, forever forgiving, and forever present kings and lords, God and Jesus daily, now, always, and forever.

“HEY! Who voted for Jared”

Since: Jun 08

Kushner? No One? Thot so.....

#7444 Feb 6, 2013
"Once a woman has forgiven her man, she must not reheat his sins for breakfast."

Marlene Dietrich
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7445 Feb 6, 2013
Linda the lonely widow wrote:
<quoted text>STFU dumbass
Whatever, sorry you feel a way about me that's simply not true but then again, you just don't know me at all either, anymore than I know you at all. That's just how it is. I still wish you much great happiness and great comfort though from me, God, and Jesus daily, now, always, and forever. I warn you that they love me too, as they do everyone, so I'm just warning you on here is all, get the idea of attempting bullying me off this thread won't work, and what goes around comes around. That's all I'm saying. I'm definitely not some pushover who never fights back at all.

#7446 Feb 6, 2013
"Most women set out to try to change a man, and when they have changed him they do not like him."

Marlene Dietrich

“I'll think about it.”

Level 4

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#7447 Feb 6, 2013
"Gods are fragile things. They can be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense." Chapman Cohen

“I'll think about it.”

Level 4

central Florida

#7448 Feb 6, 2013
"Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

“- none”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7449 Feb 6, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
"Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
I think so......
Notice

United States

#7450 Feb 6, 2013
Kelly Joanne Cannon wrote:
<quoted text> Whatever, sorry you feel a way about me that's simply not true but then again, you just don't know me at all either, anymore than I know you at all. That's just how it is. I still wish you much great happiness and great comfort though from me, God, and Jesus daily, now, always, and forever. I warn you that they love me too, as they do everyone, so I'm just warning you on here is all, get the idea of attempting bullying me off this thread won't work, and what goes around comes around. That's all I'm saying. I'm definitely not some pushover who never fights back at all.
Don't worry about it. That's just Fairyman, the local fluffer, posting grey box. He's about to get banned.

#7451 Feb 6, 2013
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe."

Frederick Douglass
unknown person

Norfolk, VA

#7452 Feb 6, 2013
Notice wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about it. That's just Fairyman, the local fluffer, posting grey box. He's about to get banned.
Thanks so much for the support towards me with this info and may God and Jesus truly happily and healthily bless you now, always, and forever daily.

#7453 Feb 6, 2013
"Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?"

George C. Wallace
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#7454 Feb 6, 2013
Notice wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about it. That's just Fairyman, the local fluffer, posting grey box. He's about to get banned.
Sorry about the unusual thanks posted below here from me about three times, lol. I know it must seem wierd to you. My honest computer error is all. Hope you're having a real great evening too.

#7455 Feb 6, 2013
"I've seen many politicians paralyzed in the legs as myself, but I've seen more of them who were paralyzed in the head."

George C. Wallace

“I'll think about it.”

Level 4

central Florida

#7456 Feb 6, 2013
"Tell people that there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe and the vase majority
will believe you. Tell them the pain is wet and they have to touch it to be sure." --George Carlin

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#7458 Feb 7, 2013
“Sometimes life knocks you on your ass... get up, get up, get up!!! Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them.”
&#8213; Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#7459 Feb 7, 2013
“Do what you think is right. Don't let people make the decision of right or wrong for you.”
&#8213; Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7460 Feb 7, 2013
There are many fine things which you mean to do some day, under what you think will be more favorable circumstances. But the only time that is surely yours is the present, hence this is the time to speak the word of appreciation and sympathy, to do the generous deed, to forgive the fault of a thoughtless friend, to sacrifice self a little more for others.~ Grenville Kleiser

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#7461 Feb 7, 2013
“The only easy day was yesterday.”
&#8213; US Navy SEALs

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7462 Feb 7, 2013
'The power is with the silent ones who only live and love and then withdraw their personality. They never say "me" or "mine", they are only blessed in being instruments'
~ Swami Vivekananda

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7463 Feb 7, 2013
'The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion'
~ Albert Cammus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 2 min Chilli J 9,978
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 min andet1987 33,176
News O.J. Simpson up for parole nine years into sent... 11 min Bryan Fischer s H... 15
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 11 min andet1987 10,767
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 17 min andet1987 8,043
7 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 21 min andet1987 1,404
News Blue Jays closer Roberto Osuna feeling 'weird,'... 22 min Spell phartx 5
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 51 min Har Har Har 76,017
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 218,709
What is your pets name? 2 hr Suezanne 32
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Suezanne 4,283
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 9 hr 8541 MARINE 22,877
More from around the web