“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#7313 Jan 29, 2013
"Your loving and patient mother clocks off at 8pm. I suggest you get your tiny butt in bed before angry and "I've had enough!" mother arrives. OK? OK."
someecards

“'" Always Thinking '"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#7314 Jan 29, 2013
Changing your mind can make you love something you hate.
HH

“The..”

Level 6

#7315 Jan 29, 2013
"Human beings only use ten percent of their brains. Ten percent! Can you imagine how much we could accomplish if we used the other sixty percent?"
Ellen DeGeneres

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7316 Jan 29, 2013
The majority of us lead quiet, unheralded lives as we pass through this world. There will most likely be no ticker-tape parades for us, no monuments created in our honor. But that does not lessen our possible impact, for there are scores of people waiting for someone just like us to come along; people who will appreciate our compassion, our unique talents. Someone who will live a happier life merely because we took the time to share what we had to give. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have a potential to turn a life around. It's overwhelming to consider the continuous opportunities there are to make our love felt. ~ Leo F. Buscaglia

“The..”

Level 6

#7317 Jan 29, 2013
"I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
Stephen King

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#7318 Jan 29, 2013
“Don't wish...DO! Don't try...BE! Don't think...KNOW! And above all: Bless a stranger with a small, yet powerful, random act of kindness. You feel me?”
― T.F. Hodge, From Within I Rise: Spiritual Triumph Over Death and Conscious Encounters with "The Divine Presence"

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#7319 Jan 29, 2013
Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
Thomas Paine

Persecution is not an original feature in any religion; but it is always the strongly marked feature of all religions established by law.
Thomas Paine

A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right.
Thomas Paine

“"yes"”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7320 Jan 29, 2013
Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.

Lucille Ball

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7321 Jan 29, 2013
The camera is an instrument that teaches people to see without a camera
~ Dorothea Lange

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7322 Jan 29, 2013
Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror. But you are the eternity and you are the mirror
~ Kahlil Gibran

“I'll think about it.”

Level 4

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#7323 Jan 29, 2013
"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it." -- Oscar Wilde

“..vote early..vote often..but”

Since: Jun 08

....re-elect no one.......

#7324 Jan 29, 2013
"Age doesn't matter unless you're a cheese..."

Helen Hayes

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7325 Jan 30, 2013
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it." -- Oscar Wilde
This is very true in today's date. People are ready to die for Islam or other things and ready to kill.

“Hippie Witch”

Level 6

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#7326 Jan 30, 2013
The difficulties, hardships and trials of life, the obstacles one encounters on the road to fortune are positive blessings. They knit the muscles more firmly, and teach self-reliance. Peril is the element in which power is developed.~ W. Mathews

“The..”

Level 6

#7327 Jan 30, 2013
"If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girlfriends."
Orson Welles

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7328 Jan 30, 2013
No means no.

“The..”

Level 6

#7329 Jan 30, 2013
"Popularity should be no scale for the election of politicians. If it would depend on popularity, Donald Duck and The Muppets would take seats in senate."
Orson Welles

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#7330 Jan 30, 2013
There are persons who, when they cease to shock us, cease to interest us.
F. H. Bradley

“The..”

Level 6

#7331 Jan 30, 2013
Sheldon Cooper: "Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors."

“Happy Halloween”

Level 9

Since: May 12

TRICK or TREAT

#7332 Jan 30, 2013
“I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together.”
― Lisa Kleypas, Blue-Eyed Devil

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Moderator! 3 min Princess Hey 2
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 6 min Princess Hey 6,248
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min ChromiuMan 121,015
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 19 min JV Team 150
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 21 min beatlesinthebog 24,581
Ferreting Out The Ferrets 21 min JV Team 2
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 23 min beatlesinthebog 40,425
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 24 min CJ Rocker 149,045
True or False Game 1 hr -CatCiao- 410
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr ms_Sweeter 22,238