All of the above while his posts get deleted

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#86 Jan 28, 2013
Kate wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be sam. He goes into a rage quite often having a har*on for ferrerman. It's actually pretty damn funny.
Judging by the negative icons, it looks like you succeeded in annoying him.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

USA

#87 Jan 28, 2013
The negative Iconers are cowards, we all know that. They don't have what it takes to have a real adult debate so the sneak around like the poosies they are and click the little coward buttons..

Pathetic...

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#88 Jan 28, 2013
It's a combination of nature and nurture. Sadly, between their Mom and Dad, some folks at birth are already overdrawn at the brain cell bank. :(

Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#89 Jan 28, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
The negative Iconers are cowards, we all know that. They don't have what it takes to have a real adult debate so the sneak around like the poosies they are and click the little coward buttons..
Pathetic...
Just ignore them. I know I'm appreciated by all the topless PMs I get.

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#90 Jan 28, 2013
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ignore them. I know I'm appreciated by all the topless PMs I get.
I do and I make fun of them..

If you disagree with someone wouldn't it be logical to debate your stance instead of the coward way some do.

I've never did that good or bad..

Level 6

Location hidden

#91 Jan 28, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I do and I make fun of them..
If you disagree with someone wouldn't it be logical to debate your stance instead of the coward way some do.
In an effort to maintain some sort of social outlet, I created a twitter account. I follow more folks that I generally DISagree with than agree. I'm amazed at how many folks resort to elementary school tactics rather than calmly explaining their position. I suspect, though, it's because these folks don't actually UNDERSTAND their positions - hence they are too hard to defend.

“Mrs_E”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#92 Jan 28, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I do and I make fun of them..
Saw Rachael Ray in an interview several years ago, apparantly she has/had a hate club...posting her new recipes, and trashing them,, bringing attention to her weight, and fashion etc... calling her a fraud because she is a cook,, not a chef.. on and on,,,
she said,, I love my fan club, but my haters keep me in the spotlight...
lol love her.....

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#93 Jan 28, 2013
EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
In an effort to maintain some sort of social outlet, I created a twitter account. I follow more folks that I generally DISagree with than agree. I'm amazed at how many folks resort to elementary school tactics rather than calmly explaining their position. I suspect, though, it's because these folks don't actually UNDERSTAND their positions - hence they are too hard to defend.
I agree. Some are just negative pitiful ppl who I feel sorry for because they don't have cummunication skills here or in the real world.. Just a bunch of boot lickers..:)

“A *wink* and a smile!!”

Level 8

USA

#94 Jan 28, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw Rachael Ray in an interview several years ago, apparantly she has/had a hate club...posting her new recipes, and trashing them,, bringing attention to her weight, and fashion etc... calling her a fraud because she is a cook,, not a chef.. on and on,,,
lol love her.....
lol, I like her too.

I have a huge fan club..so I have to throw them a crumb ever now and then so they don't think I have forgotten them.. lmao!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#95 Jan 28, 2013
60s chic wrote:
How many jokes and humor have been done in the name of stupidity? I remember when it was normal for women to be thought of as less intelligent then men, when anyone with blonde hair was stereotyped as dumb and that is still a popular myth to this day. Ha, well maybe there are some dumb blondes out there, but you can say that for just about anyone, whomever they may be, whatever color hair, etc. How about the 3 Stooges, Oliver and Hardy, Lewis and Costello, Gracie Allen, Chrissie from Three's Company; the movie Dumb and Dumber. Hilarious humor about people either "stupid" or acting stupid. I have never called anyone stupid though, although I've laughed or rolled my eyes at the stupid things some people do, including myself!
Oliver and Hardy is the same guy. You mean Laurel and Hardy (Stan and Ollie). These guys were far from stupid, but brilliantly and warmly funny.
And who the hell are Lewis and Costello?
Gracie Allen played stupid, but again, she was far from it. The same is true of The Three Stooges.
Still, despite your mistakes, I will not call you stupid. Ill-informed, maybe.

Q-Why don't they give blondes coffee breaks?
A-Because it takes too long to retrain them.

Location hidden

#96 Jan 28, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
lol love her.....
As a Ferrerman, I can say the same thing!

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#97 Jan 28, 2013
General Disarray wrote:
some people are for sho
Yeah, some people are plain dumb.

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#98 Jan 28, 2013
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
I don't think ppl are born stupid but I think some are so narrowminded that they appear to be stupid..
100% Correct!

“Mrs_E”

Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#99 Jan 28, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>As a Ferrerman, I can say the same thing!
You are simply misunderstood.. Im sure of it!!

:)

but work it for your greater good..
60s chic

Bethlehem, PA

#100 Jan 28, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Oliver and Hardy is the same guy. You mean Laurel and Hardy (Stan and Ollie). These guys were far from stupid, but brilliantly and warmly funny.
And who the hell are Lewis and Costello?
Gracie Allen played stupid, but again, she was far from it. The same is true of The Three Stooges.
Still, despite your mistakes, I will not call you stupid. Ill-informed, maybe.
Q-Why don't they give blondes coffee breaks?
A-Because it takes too long to retrain them.
Maybe not stupid or misinformed; just plain forgetful. I suppose I should have proofread, first, lol. Also, I meant Bud Abbot and Lou Costello. Sheesh, I'm getting foggy headed in my "old" age. Anyway, my fingers sometimes type faster than I can think, Hmmm, I wonder if I can chew gum and still tie my laces at the same time. Yep, Gracie was far from being stupid. What a gem she was. That show still makes me laugh. No one could play Gracie like Gracie could.:)

Location hidden

#101 Jan 28, 2013
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
You are simply misunderstood.. Im sure of it!!
but work it for your greater good..
I work it for the greater good of all Ferrermankind.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#102 Jan 28, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>I work it for the greater good of all Ferrermankind.
All of the Ferry Folk huh? LOL

Location hidden

#103 Jan 28, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the Ferry Folk huh? LOL
Well, "I" wouldn't put it that way. Lesser humans have though.

Level 7

Location hidden

#104 Jan 28, 2013
60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe not stupid or misinformed; just plain forgetful. I suppose I should have proofread, first, lol. Also, I meant Bud Abbot and Lou Costello. Sheesh, I'm getting foggy headed in my "old" age. Anyway, my fingers sometimes type faster than I can think, Hmmm, I wonder if I can chew gum and still tie my laces at the same time. Yep, Gracie was far from being stupid. What a gem she was. That show still makes me laugh. No one could play Gracie like Gracie could.:)
Say good night, Gracie.

Level 7

Location hidden

#105 Jan 28, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Say good night, Gracie.
Whoever gave this post, quoting Geoge Burns, negative icons, has to be totally devoid of brain matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min SLY WEST 148,987
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min replaytime 120,873
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 19 min Crazy Jae 6,237
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 43 min wichita-rick 1,886
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 54 min beatlesinthebog 40,418
Big dawg 56 min Princess Hey 621
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 58 min beatlesinthebog 24,572
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 1 hr beatlesinthebog 38
True or False Game 1 hr SLY WEST 383
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 2 hr SLY WEST 32