created by: TJubilee | Jan 26, 2013

Weird

55 votes

Are People Born Stupid?

Click on an option to vote

  • Ferrerman was
  • Worked at it his whole life also
  • All of the above while his posts get deleted

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of112
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

QuiteCrazy wrote:
I think people are born ignorant but they don't have to stay that way.
There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. If you're ignorant, you lack information. If you're stupid, you're unable to absorb it. Ignorance can be remedied. Stupidity is terminal.

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

... some are and some were pushed outta their high chairs ...

“My latest victim”

Since: Jul 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

We are all "stupid" or ignorant when it comes to some subjects.

“My posts are MUCH better”

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

than your posts!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. If you're ignorant, you lack information. If you're stupid, you're unable to absorb it. Ignorance can be remedied. Stupidity is terminal.
And speaking if ignorant AND stupid, Obvious-Man strikes again!

What do you do for an encore, explain in excruciating detail which end of a fork to use?(That may actually be useful in your circle of idiots.)

Drive on. You have my permission.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

That's a no brainer.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Korny Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
And speaking if ignorant AND stupid, Obvious-Man strikes again!
What do you do for an encore, explain in excruciating detail which end of a fork to use?(That may actually be useful in your circle of idiots.)
Drive on. You have my permission.
This mentally challenged fool no longer amuses me. GUARDS!

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hanging around STUPID people can be infectious. Not good at all and it does bring out stupid that normally might not occur otherwise.
:)
I love to learn and ask questions.
Agreed, LOL.
If you're hanging with stupid people as a peer group;
it just seems to rub off on ya somehow.
It's happened to me, much to my embarrassment.
It's so easy to be stupid, and was a hard habit to break.
Ahhh, We live and learn.
:-)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

You can catch stupid?

“WE WON TOPIX! YAY!”

Since: Jun 09

Rolling Meadows, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, LOL.
If you're hanging with stupid people as a peer group;
it just seems to rub off on ya somehow.
It's happened to me, much to my embarrassment.
It's so easy to be stupid, and was a hard habit to break.
Ahhh, We live and learn.
:-)
That's Offbeat!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jan 27, 2013
 
Fisherman 808 wrote:
You can catch stupid?
Not sure, but keep away from Sarah Palin.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure, but keep away from Sarah Palin.
I think they're working on a vaccine for that.

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>That's Offbeat!
Lord knows, I've had my moments wouldn't ya say...
LOL.
;-)
Hope you have had a nice weekend Mr. F and wishing you a pleasant week ahead.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Refer to posts 50+53...

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

General Disarray wrote:
<quoted text>
referring to post 55, which in my opinion was shallow and facetious
I'm sure the fairyman and what ever the hell a tink is will agree with you. Personally, I could care less about your opinion...

“MUAH”

Since: Jan 13

OOH RAH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jan 28, 2013
 
All the time. Even when they insist they weren't!
LOL

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jan 28, 2013
 
Fisherman 808 wrote:
You can catch stupid?
LOL

Watching these "bigfoot" hunters
in my state makes me wonder if that
is true.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, LOL.
If you're hanging with stupid people as a peer group;
it just seems to rub off on ya somehow.
It's happened to me, much to my embarrassment.
It's so easy to be stupid, and was a hard habit to break.
Ahhh, We live and learn.
:-)
but! u walked away from these stupid people, which shows how Smart You are! lol
;]
Visual Aids Department

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text> Stupidity is terminal.
As you so poignantly demonstrate. Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

Visual Aids Department
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Jan 28, 2013
 
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. If you're ignorant, you lack information. If you're stupid, you're unable to absorb it. Ignorance can be remedied. Stupidity is terminal.
Yes but it sounds harsh in here. Stupid, moron, idiot... levels of IQ according to testing but I still think it sounds harsh. Don't you?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Jan 28, 2013
 
yes we are , that is why we are supposed to have "parents" who guide us/schools to educate us/laws to help us/religion to relax us ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of112
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••