And walk outa here!

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Evidently

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Ferrerman really seems to annoy the trolls and those intolerant of contrary opinions. He poses no problem for those who do not post maliciously. While some of his views are to the political left of my own more moderate views, I just simply consider that this is America and that we have the right to express political opinions thanks to Amendment I. The behavior experts have a lot to say about internet trolls and what motivates them and none of it is honorable.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 27, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
Ferrerman really seems to annoy the trolls and those intolerant of contrary opinions. He poses no problem for those who do not post maliciously. While some of his views are to the political left of my own more moderate views, I just simply consider that this is America and that we have the right to express political opinions thanks to Amendment I. The behavior experts have a lot to say about internet trolls and what motivates them and none of it is honorable.
Very well said.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Clause, and he's an idiot.
Exceptions

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Very well said.
Except you're one of the internet trolls he/she is talking about, bonehead.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Exceptions wrote:
<quoted text>Except you're one of the internet trolls he/she is talking about, bonehead.
To a troll Ferrerman is going to seem to be one. Actually Ferrerman is no problem to anybody who respects the right of others to hold opposing viewpoints. Too many Topix trolls scream troll every time somebody opposes their own trolling and/or intolerance for other's opposing opinions. As for you, you are a proxy poster with a lot of socks and you have the nerve to call Ferrerman a troll? Can you spell hypocrite?
Honestly

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>To a troll Ferrerman is going to seem to be one. Actually Ferrerman is no problem to anybody who respects the right of others to hold opposing viewpoints. Too many Topix trolls scream troll every time somebody opposes their own trolling and/or intolerance for other's opposing opinions. As for you, you are a proxy poster with a lot of socks and you have the nerve to call Ferrerman a troll? Can you spell hypocrite?
Who givesashit what you think, troll boy? You undoubtedly have a sock drawer yourself, hypocrite. You're about as interesting as an 80 pound bag of Kwikcrete as well.
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Bubba--Have you ever been on a real shrimp boat?

Forrest Gump-- No, but I've been on a real big boat.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>Who givesashit what you think, troll boy? You undoubtedly have a sock drawer yourself, hypocrite. You're about as interesting as an 80 pound bag of Kwikcrete as well.
Can you spell hypocrite? You are a cowardly sock and proxy poster who trolls others because you have no meaningful life of your own. Just for the record. you have been the instigator here and not me. Give up your life as a BS spewing troll and I will have no reason to annoy you.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#11 Jan 27, 2013
reebie wrote:
Bubba--Have you ever been on a real shrimp boat?
Forrest Gump-- No, but I've been on a real big boat.
haha!!

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#12 Jan 27, 2013
They are born ignorant and there is a difference.
Stupid people raising them ensures they will resemble them.

It's a difficult life when you are raised by stupid people and trying to overcome your upbringing is a challenge to say the very least.

Some people don't even realize how stupid they are and that is sad.

Ain't nothing wrong with a bit of stupid fun now and again, but to live in that state of mind is not good.

Stupid should be more painful.
:)

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Lol

NO, But(ts)... practice makes perfect.

:}

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#14 Jan 27, 2013
justaguess wrote:
Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Clause, and he's an idiot.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nice:)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 27, 2013
If you define 'stupid' as people who can't learn, the answer is 'No.' But if it's because of brain damage, then that is different.
Mostly it is a negative term which is meant as an insult or an insensitive judgment.

I think this is one of those mean threads which should be deleted.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 27, 2013
Huh?

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17 Jan 27, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Huh?
What you mean.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#18 Jan 27, 2013
quilterqueen wrote:
If you define 'stupid' as people who can't learn, the answer is 'No.' But if it's because of brain damage, then that is different.
Mostly it is a negative term which is meant as an insult or an insensitive judgment.
I think this is one of those mean threads which should be deleted.
Right you are! This is just another troll poll concocted in order to get back at somebody for whatever petty reason. Chronic trolling is a strong indication of a sociopathic mental disturbance according to the behavioral experts.

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#19 Jan 27, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
Huh?
Lol to you and the one that followed you in.
Hahaha

Too Funny:)

Not stupid, just funny.
;~)

OR NOT .... <[;-)

#20 Jan 27, 2013
flbadcatowner wrote:
<quoted text>Right you are! This is just another troll poll concocted in order to get back at somebody for whatever petty reason. Chronic trolling is a strong indication of a sociopathic mental disturbance according to the behavioral experts.
Some have told me responding and engaging them is as well.

*Hmmmm, I'll ponder that one a bit more

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Retirement City

#21 Jan 27, 2013
PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
Some have told me responding and engaging them is as well.
*Hmmmm, I'll ponder that one a bit more
They were likely practicing psychology without a license. In all seriousness, if you are going to engage a troll, don't ever let him put you on the defensive. Make sure that the troll remains the issue and don't let the troll make you the issue. The best defense in engaging a troll is a good offense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll How to confront Sweetie Pie? 2 min _ Juneau _ 6
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Paul Porter1 171,969
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 9 min Mustang GT Girl 19,187
Word Association (Mar '10) 23 min Alain Vain 17,678
last word - first (Jun '12) 25 min Alain Vain 7,798
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 49 min Whiny1 10,185
Word association (Jun '07) 49 min Just Roxie 3,372
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 1 hr hmm 9,340
Has anyone on here told lies about you? (Dec '11) 1 hr see 247
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Alain Vain 12,729