When I was a kid.....
LOLz

Binghamton, NY

#3083 Feb 11, 2013
When I was a kid, I used to buy bazooka joe bubble gum just for the comic inside.
Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3084 Feb 11, 2013
I loved school.
punk

Naperville, IL

#3085 Feb 11, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
I loved school.
I couldnt wait to get out.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#3086 Feb 11, 2013
We moved so many times after my moms divorce that I went to 6 or 7 different schools growing up, by the time I reached high school I hated it so much I just gave up and dropped out. Finally got my degree in the school of live and learn, nothing teaches you better then hands on experience.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3087 Feb 11, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
We moved so many times after my moms divorce that I went to 6 or 7 different schools growing up, by the time I reached high school I hated it so much I just gave up and dropped out. Finally got my degree in the school of live and learn, nothing teaches you better then hands on experience.
Graduate of the school of hard knocks? My compliments Liam...
punk

Naperville, IL

#3088 Feb 11, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
I agree,I quit HS when I was 16 and got a job.My mom made me get my G.E.D. and told me someday I will need it.Well Im still waiting and never needed it yet and Im pushin sixty and still wearin jeans!!!

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3089 Feb 11, 2013
My mother only had to tell me to do something one time

Level 9

Location hidden

#3090 Feb 11, 2013
LOLz wrote:
When I was a kid, I used to buy bazooka joe bubble gum just for the comic inside.
They were 2 for a penny. I used to stick them under the dinner table where my brothers sat...got caught once and never did it again. Bolder schemes were in mind after that...
Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#3091 Feb 12, 2013
punk wrote:
<quoted text>I couldnt wait to get out.
Ohh...why? Was it the kids? I didn't much like people but loved learning...I'm still studying...lol.
punk

Naperville, IL

#3092 Feb 12, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh...why? Was it the kids? I didn't much like people but loved learning...I'm still studying...lol.
Well back then I thought I knew everything and was wasteing my time.It was easy to get a construction job and make more than the teachers teaching me.Im glad I did it cause I learned alot of life lessons.I learned much more from my failures than my sucesses.My dad didnt complain cause I helped out with the bills.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3093 Feb 12, 2013
We also moved a lot, when i was a kid....alway's thought it led to helping me advance my social skills, by trying to fit in everywhere.....
LOLz

Binghamton, NY

#3094 Feb 12, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
Transferred school 24 times before graduating. Some of the schools I had went to previous years. 3 different kindergardens in 3 different states (NY, PA & FL). Was almost glad when my parents divorced because after that my dad settled down and stayed in one place, mom kept on moving around though. Even so the custody battles kept me popping back and forth between NY & PA.

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3095 Feb 12, 2013
When I was a little girl I had a crush on Superman.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#3096 Feb 16, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
When I was a little girl I had a crush on Superman.
I was hopelessly in love with Davey Crockett, and even imagined he would somehow come back to life and marry ME.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3097 Feb 16, 2013
When I was a kid(4) I fell into the river.I remember going across and down the river.I don't remember how they got me out.(Older siblings)
I have survived from many things.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#3098 Feb 16, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hopelessly in love with Davey Crockett, and even imagined he would somehow come back to life and marry ME.
Captn rummages thru attic, looking for coon skin cap....

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

#3099 Feb 16, 2013
Waking up early in the morning to the wonderful smell of coffee brewing and bacon frying.
Working in the tobacco field or barn all day in the summer heat, couldn't wait til evening to grab the cane pole and go cat fishing.
Doing cannonballs off a cliff into Wolfe lake.
Going way up north to visit relatives and wondering why anyone would choose to live in such a flat place with no mountains.... asking myself now why I choose to live in that very same place.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3100 Feb 16, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Captn rummages thru attic, looking for coon skin cap....
<Enzo makes his escape and sets a westward course clutching one coon skin cap reeking of stale grog>...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#3101 Feb 16, 2013
I used to pretend Lee Majors was my dad, I loved the six million dollar man and had a poster of him on my wall.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#3102 Feb 16, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
<Enzo makes his escape and sets a westward course clutching one coon skin cap reeking of stale grog>...
You cook, I'll row..'spose thars a few good waterin holes 'long the way?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 2 min Mechanic 2,548
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 2 min andet1987 57,746
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 4 min DILF 5,941
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 9 min DILF 2,608
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 min Hot 98 43,913
Simple things that make you happy, smile, ... etc. (Feb '12) 10 min ray ray 4rm da hood 5,243
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 10 min DILF 42,119
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 25 min DILF 13,390
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min CJ Rocker 169,593
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Crazy Jae 29,751
More from around the web