Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

When i was a kid, it seemed like there were more sparrows and songbirds....i haven't even seen a sparrow in months....wish people would'nt let cats run loose.....
LOLz

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

When I was a kid, I used to buy bazooka joe bubble gum just for the comic inside.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

I loved school.
punk

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
I loved school.
I couldnt wait to get out.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

We moved so many times after my moms divorce that I went to 6 or 7 different schools growing up, by the time I reached high school I hated it so much I just gave up and dropped out. Finally got my degree in the school of live and learn, nothing teaches you better then hands on experience.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

liam cul8r wrote:
We moved so many times after my moms divorce that I went to 6 or 7 different schools growing up, by the time I reached high school I hated it so much I just gave up and dropped out. Finally got my degree in the school of live and learn, nothing teaches you better then hands on experience.
Graduate of the school of hard knocks? My compliments Liam...
punk

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

liam cul8r wrote:
I agree,I quit HS when I was 16 and got a job.My mom made me get my G.E.D. and told me someday I will need it.Well Im still waiting and never needed it yet and Im pushin sixty and still wearin jeans!!!

“Watching the tide roll in.....”

Level 6

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

My mother only had to tell me to do something one time

Level 9

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

LOLz wrote:
When I was a kid, I used to buy bazooka joe bubble gum just for the comic inside.
They were 2 for a penny. I used to stick them under the dinner table where my brothers sat...got caught once and never did it again. Bolder schemes were in mind after that...

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

punk wrote:
<quoted text>I couldnt wait to get out.
Ohh...why? Was it the kids? I didn't much like people but loved learning...I'm still studying...lol.
punk

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Juicylu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh...why? Was it the kids? I didn't much like people but loved learning...I'm still studying...lol.
Well back then I thought I knew everything and was wasteing my time.It was easy to get a construction job and make more than the teachers teaching me.Im glad I did it cause I learned alot of life lessons.I learned much more from my failures than my sucesses.My dad didnt complain cause I helped out with the bills.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

We also moved a lot, when i was a kid....alway's thought it led to helping me advance my social skills, by trying to fit in everywhere.....
LOLz

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

liam cul8r wrote:
Transferred school 24 times before graduating. Some of the schools I had went to previous years. 3 different kindergardens in 3 different states (NY, PA & FL). Was almost glad when my parents divorced because after that my dad settled down and stayed in one place, mom kept on moving around though. Even so the custody battles kept me popping back and forth between NY & PA.
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

When I was a little girl I had a crush on Superman.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

QuiteCrazy wrote:
When I was a little girl I had a crush on Superman.
I was hopelessly in love with Davey Crockett, and even imagined he would somehow come back to life and marry ME.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

When I was a kid(4) I fell into the river.I remember going across and down the river.I don't remember how they got me out.(Older siblings)
I have survived from many things.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hopelessly in love with Davey Crockett, and even imagined he would somehow come back to life and marry ME.
Captn rummages thru attic, looking for coon skin cap....

“Gone Fishin', bye!”

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

.......¿.......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Waking up early in the morning to the wonderful smell of coffee brewing and bacon frying.
Working in the tobacco field or barn all day in the summer heat, couldn't wait til evening to grab the cane pole and go cat fishing.
Doing cannonballs off a cliff into Wolfe lake.
Going way up north to visit relatives and wondering why anyone would choose to live in such a flat place with no mountains.... asking myself now why I choose to live in that very same place.

Level 9

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Captn rummages thru attic, looking for coon skin cap....
<Enzo makes his escape and sets a westward course clutching one coon skin cap reeking of stale grog>...

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I used to pretend Lee Majors was my dad, I loved the six million dollar man and had a poster of him on my wall.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••