Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3022 Jan 31, 2013
When I was a kid (3), I fell off the back of a horse. Ouch!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3023 Feb 1, 2013
Juicylu wrote:
When I was a kid I lived in Bondi (NSW) and it wasn't this freaking hot!
When i was a kid, we lived in Miami and houses did'nt have air conditioning....it was hot as hell, but we did'nt know any different......
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3024 Feb 1, 2013
When I was a kid I wanted it to snow!
Rex 86

Mayfield, KY

#3025 Feb 1, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
When I was a kid I wanted it to snow!
Lol..riiiiiiiight!

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#3026 Feb 1, 2013
When I was a kid I'd hurt myself at least twice daily. Lots of scars.

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3027 Feb 1, 2013
When I was a kid I'd escape to my grandparents & they'd always have music playing.....I gained a love of listening to music from them.....all those vinyl records & cassette tapes they had

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#3028 Feb 1, 2013
When I was a kid I was at a six grade dance. There was this girl I was madly in love with, Jennifer Hillman, but she hardly ever even noticed me. There was two other boys who were being jerks trying to get her to dance with them so I walked up nervous as I could be and said, may I please have this dance?" To my surprise she said, " finally!, a gentleman, I would love to" the other two boys couldn't believe it and neither could I. We danced a slow dance and I was in heaven! I knew right then and there that to impress a girl you need to show them respect. I never forgot that moment.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3029 Feb 2, 2013
when I was a kid I use to pick flowers and place a ribbon around them.Gave them to the lady next door.

When you show kindness it comes back home..I had some do the same for me..younger guys even today.(~:

Level 7

Location hidden

#3030 Feb 2, 2013
When i was a kid, during the summers in Michigan....myself and two friends were dropped off at a orchard to pick cherries all morning....we picked a lot, but ate alot too and got sick as hell....could'nt look at cherries for a long time....lol....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3031 Feb 2, 2013
I wanted to be a singer when I grew up.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3032 Feb 2, 2013
When I was a kid(4-5) I swinged on an apple tree limb.One day it broke with me and down the hillside I went..Nothing hurt..just surprised.lol
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3033 Feb 2, 2013
When I was a little girl I cried often and wouldn't eat. I don't remember why but I remember often being told, "Nunca dejes que el miedo te vensa."

Never let fear overcome you.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#3034 Feb 2, 2013
Ha! I remember my grandparents had 3 or 4 apple trees in their backyard, my favorite was the Golden delicious. It's so funny that you don't realize how special things like that are until there gone.
I also remember my grandpa going on the back porch and shooting a deer when ever he was low on meat. It seems the deer are also pretty fond of apples.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3035 Feb 2, 2013
When i was young, my grampa had a cabin and a lot of acreage in the woods...anyway he set out a salt lick in a clearing toward the back, all year long....on the first day of deer season, he would just sit on a tree stump back there....till the biggest one came along.....i miss venison.....

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3036 Feb 2, 2013
when I was a kid.... I loved going to the park with my sisters and my dad.....

and now in true parenting style... I now take my boys to that same park.... the boating lake is still there... and nothing much has changed... maybe the play area... but that's it....
Amazin Gracy

Woodridge, IL

#3037 Feb 2, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
when I was a kid.... I loved going to the park with my sisters and my dad.....
and now in true parenting style... I now take my boys to that same park.... the boating lake is still there... and nothing much has changed... maybe the play area... but that's it....
EXCEPT your parents had to tie a bone around your ugly ass,to get the dog to play with you.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#3038 Feb 2, 2013
Amazin Gracy wrote:
<quoted text>EXCEPT your parents had to tie a bone around your ugly ass,to get the dog to play with you.
Rusty's lashing out at everybody today. Must be even his left hand turned him down for a date tonight.

“The..”

Level 6

#3039 Feb 2, 2013
I wanted a pony, never got one.
dr fill

Naperville, IL

#3040 Feb 2, 2013
liam cul8r wrote:
When I was a kid I was at a six grade dance. There was this girl I was madly in love with, Jennifer Hillman, but she hardly ever even noticed me. There was two other boys who were being jerks trying to get her to dance with them so I walked up nervous as I could be and said, may I please have this dance?" To my surprise she said, " finally!, a gentleman, I would love to" the other two boys couldn't believe it and neither could I. We danced a slow dance and I was in heaven! I knew right then and there that to impress a girl you need to show them respect. I never forgot that moment.
Thats great,Yet most girls grow up and are attracted to the guy that treats her like shit and is turned off by the nice guy.

“The..”

Level 6

#3041 Feb 2, 2013
When I was 5, I wanted a Care Bear, got one when I was 12 and wanted a bra...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 18 min Mister_ E 20,380
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 20 min Choke on it PP 40,255
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 25 min Day Light 54,585
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 37 min texas pete 1,361
Does Topix Lie? 37 min Maybe in the last... 1
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 40 min YO Guys 36,464
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 43 min Vector aka Victor... 29,397
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 147,133
What's your tip for the day? 6 hr ms_Sweeter 1,051
I Like..... (Mar '14) 8 hr ms_Sweeter 317
What Could Be Sweet,...? 8 hr ms_Sweeter 33
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••