Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3002 Jan 29, 2013
I liked manhunt at night.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3003 Jan 29, 2013
Debra27 wrote :

when I was a kid, there was a new kid every year and I carried most of 'em on my hip growing up

Beth writes :

I was the same way . Being in the middle of 11 kids . I don't remember my older sibs carry me , but I am so sure they did . My brother was a real protective sibling always taking care of us (he's the oldest) when my parents were seperated . Now he's gone and I miss him a great deal .

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#3004 Jan 29, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>How'd you manage to get beat by so few liberals? No offense but, that's kinda gay of you.
When I was a kid the Democrat party had lots of conservatives :)
Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3005 Jan 29, 2013
when I was a kid no one worried about getting fat eating. We ate healthy because mom cooked and was home all day. It did not take 2 paychecks to make ends meet.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3006 Jan 30, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>When I was a kid the Democrat party had lots of conservatives :)
When i was a kid, Richard Nixon was trying to pass universal healthcare.....

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3007 Jan 30, 2013
When I was a kid didn't worry about things like I do today..
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3008 Jan 30, 2013
I use to sit and play under palm trees.

Level 9

Location hidden

#3009 Jan 30, 2013
My dad would place a bowl on our head and cut our hair.

Dressed in flannel shirts and pants.

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#3010 Jan 30, 2013
I got expelled in year 4, for throwing my desk at a nun, because she tried to take my Marvels. I was in sooooo much trouble!

Level 9

Location hidden

#3011 Jan 30, 2013
They would roll my hair on stripes of tobacco can wrapped with peice of paper bag.
Duh

Saint Albans, WV

#3012 Jan 30, 2013
We were allowed into school with a sling shot.
'
'
dh

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3013 Jan 30, 2013
I can't remember that far back...maybe a little bit.

I remember bottle feeding calves, I remember picking vegetables out of a garden...I remember being too stupid to step over the rake when I saw it on a cartoon to step on it...btw, I saw stars...:)

I pulled hay from a barn, picked pecans from under a tree. Gathered eggs from hens too stupid to know they would never be there again, I mowed lawns when it was unfashionable. I played football on the high school team. I was invinsible when I was young...and now.....NOT so much...;)

Level 9

Location hidden

#3014 Jan 31, 2013
When I was a kid we would gather pop bottles from the neighbors,turn them in and get things for a weiner and marshmellow roast.Some times we would place potatoes around the bottom side of the fire.
Still think of those days and have like to do that again as an adult but not any fun doing these things alone...The roast would be a nice way to relax.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3015 Jan 31, 2013
When i was a kid, i made incredible good money mowing lawns....Park Forest, Illinois....i was only limited by how much gas i could carry along......

Level 6

Location hidden

#3016 Jan 31, 2013
When i was a kid,Sweets and chocolate tasted a million times better.

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3017 Jan 31, 2013
when I was a kid one of my earliest memories was my sister (same age as me) stabbing a syringe of naloxone into either of my parents who'd od'd....times havent changed so much in some ways....okay downer & not what the op of this thread had in mind I'm sure.......
happy relevent memory...going to the park on roller skates falling over on the way....getting there & going on the swings & there was always a urban legend about the kid who swung so high they went over the bar....nobody ever knew the kid who'd 'cracked his head open' was always friend of a friend or someone's cousin.....that's how times have changed...go to a playpark now & they don't have those kinda swings....it's all 'safety equipment'....suppose they must have believed the urban ledgend tales

Level 9

Location hidden

#3019 Jan 31, 2013
When I was a kid(3-4) I was looking off and bumped into a parking meter.My head hurt)~:

“Nirvana”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3020 Jan 31, 2013
honeymylove wrote:
When I was a kid(3-4) I was looking off and bumped into a parking meter.My head hurt)~:
hey honeymylove,
lol, meter-maid

“The..”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#3021 Jan 31, 2013
When I was a kid I lived in Bondi (NSW) and it wasn't this freaking hot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min ---Word Woman--- 20,515
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Enzo49 147,001
Some Thoughts For Muslim Tolerance! (May '13) 17 min US of A 4
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 39 min Bill 13,329
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 40 min Enzo49 416
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 53 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 36,515
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr Mechanic 1,999
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Anonomuss 1,076
•••

Weird People Search