JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...
American Man

Cocoa Beach, FL

#43 Aug 21, 2009
What the f... over!
Maria Antonia Unplugged

Jefferson, GA

#44 Aug 21, 2009
KissandTell wrote:
What happens if people say the same thing at the same time???
They cancel eachother out.

Silence.
Arminius

Buffalo, NY

#45 Aug 21, 2009
BOOO!
Wizard uh KAAZ

Logan, WV

#46 Aug 21, 2009
Topix is a sinking ship....
'
I know, because all the rats are leaving..
'
and some show me that D-CON does not work..
'
It wont even kill a female jackass..........>??????
'
Gizz me a night mare..
'
dh
'
Topix has been taken over by the SECRET SERVICE.. WE SEE YOU, through the monitor-- NOW!! We are watching you!! Even when you have your PUTER UNPLUGGED.. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
'
Topix ADUMINSTARTION..
'
May I interest you in a SWINE FLU SHOT??? or some GUARDASIL??
'
dh.

carlyg

“Is this a vork?”

Level 5

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#47 Aug 21, 2009
DILF wrote:
Rubik
cube?

carlyg

“Is this a vork?”

Level 5

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#48 Aug 21, 2009
DILF wrote:
Corn
hol e o?
DILF

Huntington, NY

#49 Aug 21, 2009
Munchausen
Richard Simmons

Buffalo, NY

#50 Aug 21, 2009
DILF wrote:
Munchausen
HI hi hi!!! I munch haunches! NO!! Not GIRLS, silly!!!! Hee hee hee!! ELTIE!!!
gloria

Compton, CA

#51 Aug 21, 2009
It's a beautiful day today!

:)
gloria

Compton, CA

#52 Aug 21, 2009
Wizard uh KAAZ wrote:
Topix is a sinking ship....
'
I know, because all the rats are leaving..
'
and some show me that D-CON does not work..
'
It wont even kill a female jackass..........>??????
'
Gizz me a night mare..
'
dh
'
Topix has been taken over by the SECRET SERVICE.. WE SEE YOU, through the monitor-- NOW!! We are watching you!! Even when you have your PUTER UNPLUGGED.. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
'
Topix ADUMINSTARTION..
'
May I interest you in a SWINE FLU SHOT??? or some GUARDASIL??
'
dh.
No thanks!!

:(

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#53 Aug 21, 2009
---april--- wrote:
coffeeeeeeeeeeeee
I have a WONDERFUL daughter! She just stopped by with a large "Extreme Caffiene" coffee and cream from the deli up the street. hahahaha What a KID!

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#54 Aug 21, 2009
gloria wrote:
It's a beautiful day today!
:)
Yes it is!

warmnfuzzyguy

“the girls”

Since: Jul 09

raspberry

#55 Aug 21, 2009
--Thoughts-- wrote:
<quoted text>I am a meat-eating FLUFFY woman....I like a bit of ham on a pita, so it's okay.:O)
Hey Thoughts, welcome to the registered masses! Enjoy!
DILF

Huntington, NY

#56 Aug 21, 2009
Baa Baa Black Sheep
gloria

Compton, CA

#57 Aug 21, 2009
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a WONDERFUL daughter! She just stopped by with a large "Extreme Caffiene" coffee and cream from the deli up the street. hahahaha What a KID!
LOL! What a GREAT kid!

:)
gloria

Compton, CA

#58 Aug 21, 2009
Dr_Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is!
:)

paisleyposey

“END THE FED!”

Level 1

Since: Feb 07

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!

#59 Aug 21, 2009
Wizard uh KAAZ wrote:
Topix is a sinking ship....
'
I know, because all the rats are leaving..
'
and some show me that D-CON does not work..
'
It wont even kill a female jackass..........>??????
'
Gizz me a night mare..
'
dh
'
Topix has been taken over by the SECRET SERVICE.. WE SEE YOU, through the monitor-- NOW!! We are watching you!! Even when you have your PUTER UNPLUGGED.. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
'
Topix ADUMINSTARTION..
'
May I interest you in a SWINE FLU SHOT??? or some GUARDASIL??
'
dh.
This tinfoil hat will do the job, I think!
WAIT! I think I hear one of those black helicopters coming...

“Oh smartness, where art thou?”

Since: Nov 07

Dey tuk er jerbs!

#60 Aug 21, 2009

“Better to light a candle,”

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

then to curse the darkness.

#61 Aug 21, 2009
A friend of mine talked me into joining.
I have been reading for over a month, let's see how this works out.

Nice to meet everyone.
DILF

Huntington, NY

#62 Aug 21, 2009
Bailey Hood wrote:
A friend of mine talked me into joining.
I have been reading for over a month, let's see how this works out.
Nice to meet everyone.
Hello Bailey.
Welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Aura Mytha 216,808
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 1 min wichita-rick 2,035
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 1 min Old Sam 5,840
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 2 min Old Sam 12,790
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 3 min Knock off purse s... 148,452
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 3 min Old Sam 83,167
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 min Old Sam 15,296
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 34 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 67,216
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 39 min Princess Hey 1,664
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 53 min honeymylove 1,493
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr T Bone 207,063
More from around the web