JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...
depressed

Fairfax, VA

#30507 Aug 9, 2014
I know I should be thankful for being alive but somedays I wonder......... I'm sorry but I hate feeling depressed. It makes want to be reckless and dance with the grim reaper.
depressed

Fairfax, VA

#30508 Aug 9, 2014
Deep down inside I don't want to die but somedays I wonder if death is the only real solution to depression.
depressed

Fairfax, VA

#30509 Aug 9, 2014
Is death the only real solution to depression? Therapy is bull dung and does not work. I seriously hope somesone anwers this.
Xanadoo

Mount Vernon, IL

#30511 Aug 9, 2014
You should seek professional help if you are depressed enough to think of death and especially if you are pondering it too much. If that isn't within your affordability, try thinking of others and putting your own depression on back burner (even if for only a few minutes a day).

Unless you are completely homebound there are opportunities to change your perspective. If you are able to be online (as you are) you should seek information about Cognitive Thinking methods. You should be sure your diet is appropriate. If it is not you are doing yourself a great disservice and it will harm your brainwaves.

You might also consider volunteering. Do something worthwhile for someone else if able. Maybe you could consider visiting a church or having someone from one visit you. Call one and see what happens. It can't hurt. There are worse things than being dead.
Xanadoo

Mount Vernon, IL

#30512 Aug 9, 2014
Since you are on Topix, they also have forums designed for discussions and even speaking (writing) your thoughts with other like minded people can help ease your mind and little by little you may feel better.

Scroll to bottom of page and seek out the forums. Feel better ... we can't hug you out here and this isn't the right forum for this discussion.
Jesse Pinkman

Raymore, MO

#30513 Aug 9, 2014
Crickettes

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#30514 Aug 10, 2014
Its a great day and gonna stay that way...
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#30515 Aug 10, 2014
depressed wrote:
Is death the only real solution to depression? Therapy is bull dung and does not work. I seriously hope somesone anwers this.
If you r for real. You need anti depressants for starters.
Second. People..even those closest to you will let you down hurt you forget you and n many cases stomp all over you..
Which brings me to 3...find peace in yourself somehow..it is what brings real peace. Then the bs of life doesn't cause such horror in tour soul..
Find a hobby..a mindless game.. A book...to distract you....NO love stories... If any of your pain is re love...they exacerbate depression...
Go outside and take a walk....get outside of your depression..middle of the night? Turn the lights on and do something!
Peace to you dude..

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#30516 Aug 10, 2014
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Second. People..even those closest to you will let you down hurt you forget you and n many cases stomp all over you..
Which brings me to 3...find peace in yourself somehow..it is what brings real peace. Then the bs of life doesn't cause such horror in tour soul..
Find a hobby..a mindless game.. A book...to distract you....NO love stories... If any of your pain is re love...they exacerbate depression...
Go outside and take a walk....get outside of your depression..middle of the night? Turn the lights on and do something!
Peace to you dude..
don't forget a bicycle ride n stuff..Ms.Reebie...

it's good therapy too...

Wee..KNOW!!!

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#30517 Aug 10, 2014
depressed wrote:
I just want to burst out in tears. People in this world are so cruel and callous its not even funny. How much can a man take before he cracks open. Sorry but being told just to suck it up or man up is not always good enough, not if its eating at the core of your heart. I just need an outlet qnd a shoulder to cry on somedays. The cruelty in this world makes me want too cry.
Have you been told yet to pull up your Big Boy Panties?????

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#30518 Aug 10, 2014
depressed wrote:
Deep down inside I don't want to die but somedays I wonder if death is the only real solution to depression.
Hillbilly, just stop it already....My dern you say the most ridiculous things!
Level 7

Location hidden

#30519 Aug 10, 2014
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
don't forget a bicycle ride n stuff..Ms.Reebie...
it's good therapy too...
Wee..KNOW!!!
Lol yes wee do. Sweet. MrE..

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#30520 Aug 10, 2014
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace to you dude..
Great advice Reebie.=)
Level 7

Location hidden

#30521 Aug 10, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Great advice Reebie.=)
:)
Thank tou

Location hidden

#30522 Aug 10, 2014
Yikes!
Jesse Pinkman

Raymore, MO

#30523 Aug 10, 2014
Star Crunch

Level 9

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#30524 Aug 10, 2014
Jealous People

Location hidden

#30525 Aug 10, 2014
Clueless people

Level 9

Thanks everyone 4/2/17

#30527 Aug 10, 2014
Kind People

Since: Jul 14

Orange, CA

#30528 Aug 10, 2014
I want to sleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help! Does anyone know how to detect hidden cam... 2 min charlie 2
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 2 min honeymylove 3,893
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 4 min charlie 150,001
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min charlie 215,253
A to Z songs by title or group! 15 min T Bone 1,556
News PC's acting weird.1 19 min charlie 5
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 38 min Spotted Girl 2,037
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Deer Whisperer 74,273
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 1 hr Wiki Links 33
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Ciel Bleu 3,734
More from around the web