JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...
Dan Jahns

United States

#30495 Aug 2, 2014
I wonder if being dead is better than being lonely.......some days I wonder...........
Adrian DeVine

Brisbane, Australia

#30496 Aug 2, 2014
Dan Jahns wrote:
I wonder if being dead is better than being lonely.......some days I wonder..........
Well if you were dead I guess you'd be both, not some days, but for eternity.

.....and I figure If you are lonely when you're alone, you are in bad company.
Adrian DeVine

Brisbane, Australia

#30497 Aug 2, 2014
It's early enough
things are starting to lighten up
you know that brief in-between time
when the sky is that strange,
infinitely deep blue?
And you feel honored to catch
that fleeting moment
before the slide flips
and the sun climbs
and the blue seeps away?

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#30498 Aug 3, 2014
Adrian DeVine wrote:
It's early enough
things are starting to lighten up
you know that brief in-between time
when the sky is that strange,
infinitely deep blue?
And you feel honored to catch
that fleeting moment
before the slide flips
and the sun climbs
and the blue seeps away?
Hanging out w/ Tinker Bell Much??

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#30499 Aug 4, 2014
i'm going on holiday on saturday..... with my beautiful family..... and i can't wait.... counting the days....

“Circa 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

lightly salted

#30500 Aug 5, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text> Hanging out w/ Tinker Bell Much??
...the adrain IS tinkerbell...
Insainly Inane

Houston, TX

#30501 Aug 5, 2014
PUMPKIN PIMPLES!!!

Monticello, AR

#30502 Aug 8, 2014
That mouse over there isn't wearing any pants.
depressed

United States

#30503 Aug 9, 2014
I need a hug..........

:(
depressed

United States

#30504 Aug 9, 2014
I'm so lonely.........I don't have any friends and I think about dying sometimes. I'm not suicidal but sometimes the the thought of being dead brings comfort to me. The dead feel nothing. It's hard fighting battles by yourself and the folks around don't care about you at all. Even your so called friends don't care or are too busy not to care.
depressed

United States

#30505 Aug 9, 2014
Sometimes I honestly think being dead is the best thing in the world. Sometimes I think death brings comfort. I haye feeling depressed.
depressed

United States

#30506 Aug 9, 2014
I just want to burst out in tears. People in this world are so cruel and callous its not even funny. How much can a man take before he cracks open. Sorry but being told just to suck it up or man up is not always good enough, not if its eating at the core of your heart. I just need an outlet qnd a shoulder to cry on somedays. The cruelty in this world makes me want too cry.
depressed

United States

#30507 Aug 9, 2014
I know I should be thankful for being alive but somedays I wonder......... I'm sorry but I hate feeling depressed. It makes want to be reckless and dance with the grim reaper.
depressed

United States

#30508 Aug 9, 2014
Deep down inside I don't want to die but somedays I wonder if death is the only real solution to depression.
depressed

United States

#30509 Aug 9, 2014
Is death the only real solution to depression? Therapy is bull dung and does not work. I seriously hope somesone anwers this.
Xanadoo

Sikeston, MO

#30511 Aug 9, 2014
You should seek professional help if you are depressed enough to think of death and especially if you are pondering it too much. If that isn't within your affordability, try thinking of others and putting your own depression on back burner (even if for only a few minutes a day).

Unless you are completely homebound there are opportunities to change your perspective. If you are able to be online (as you are) you should seek information about Cognitive Thinking methods. You should be sure your diet is appropriate. If it is not you are doing yourself a great disservice and it will harm your brainwaves.

You might also consider volunteering. Do something worthwhile for someone else if able. Maybe you could consider visiting a church or having someone from one visit you. Call one and see what happens. It can't hurt. There are worse things than being dead.
Xanadoo

Sikeston, MO

#30512 Aug 9, 2014
Since you are on Topix, they also have forums designed for discussions and even speaking (writing) your thoughts with other like minded people can help ease your mind and little by little you may feel better.

Scroll to bottom of page and seek out the forums. Feel better ... we can't hug you out here and this isn't the right forum for this discussion.
Jesse Pinkman

Blue Springs, MO

#30513 Aug 9, 2014
Crickettes

“Best Friends”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

I Love The Color Purple

#30514 Aug 10, 2014
Its a great day and gonna stay that way...
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#30515 Aug 10, 2014
depressed wrote:
Is death the only real solution to depression? Therapy is bull dung and does not work. I seriously hope somesone anwers this.
If you r for real. You need anti depressants for starters.
Second. People..even those closest to you will let you down hurt you forget you and n many cases stomp all over you..
Which brings me to 3...find peace in yourself somehow..it is what brings real peace. Then the bs of life doesn't cause such horror in tour soul..
Find a hobby..a mindless game.. A book...to distract you....NO love stories... If any of your pain is re love...they exacerbate depression...
Go outside and take a walk....get outside of your depression..middle of the night? Turn the lights on and do something!
Peace to you dude..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 1 min beatlesinafog 2,572
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 1 min Hoosier Hillbilly 9,335
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Hoosier Hillbilly 171,932
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min Grace Nerissa 42,113
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Sublime1 167,260
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 1 min Sublime1 8,729
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 1 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5,769
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 17 min Bevy of Words 12,724
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 6 hr SLY WEST 16,054
More from around the web