a_temp

Allentown, PA

#30372 Jul 12, 2014
Rum and Coke (double shot)

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#30373 Jul 12, 2014
It's raining again and very cloudy, as in storm cloudy!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#30374 Jul 12, 2014
Hotter than ol' Billy here!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#30375 Jul 12, 2014
i hate the english summer sometimes.......

Level 5

Location hidden

#30376 Jul 12, 2014
I guess I'll log off and enjoy the evening....
a_temp

Allentown, PA

#30377 Jul 12, 2014

George Carlin on phone, Bluetooth, Answering Machines..

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#30378 Jul 13, 2014
Sweet Annie wrote:
Hey HML.
How you doing?
Doing well as expected..Thank you for asking...How you doing?

Level 9

Location hidden

#30379 Jul 13, 2014
Got things to do so see you people later....
Have fun and enjoy your day :o)

Level 5

Location hidden

#30380 Jul 13, 2014
Logging off....It's cloudy and rainy and a sleepy Sunday!
adoptedornot

Carnegie, PA

#30381 Jul 13, 2014
If you were adopted from cook county Illinois and have a brother who was also adopted_somebody is looking for you.
Two brothers
Were given up for adoption in the 70s or ,80s
If you are blonde blue eyed probably? Not sure but the persons looking for you are fair skinned.
German and Irish
All I can say and ask that if you are a male adopted from Illinois
You have family who really want to meet you

“Fishin" in the Moonlight”

Level 9

.......¿.......

#30382 Jul 17, 2014
When lied to, don't always acknowledge it openly, use the lie to paint the liar into a corner, can be interesting to hear the lies they tell to cover the original one... adds to the guilty conscience as well, if they have one..

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#30383 Jul 17, 2014
It's easy to keep a secret .. when you don't share it with anyone else.

It's easy to frame other's when secrets are hidden. It's easy to make another appear to be the LIAR and the one that is actually lying gets away with it. Some are quite comfortable being a CON artist.

My stories will never change because they are the TRUTH. Unfortunately few are willing to let some telling the truth speak their minds before they've been convicted as guilty among their peers. One SIDED Stories ....

LIAR

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#30384 Jul 17, 2014
People mistreat me (and others out here and IRL) because they believe I am a LIAR and that I've deceived others and that I go out of my way to instigate trouble.

They don't see or recognize or even care to hear the other side of the actual liars stories. They are comfortable going along with the rumors they've heard instead ... Hearsay, Rumors and ONE SIDED STORIES .. are enough for some.

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#30385 Jul 17, 2014
People say I should just ignore it. How many of you would really just ignore lies being told about you and just act like a door when other's are following your name to Troll and belittle you every chance they get?

Some did it after a misunderstanding, but there are few apologies. I always apologize when I've wronged another and I am honest enough to recognize it and try to make amends.

I didn't DECEIVE anyone out here and many that have are getting away with IT. There is a good reason many people have left TOPIX .. and perhaps I will one day finally take enough abuse, I too will do the same.

Rumor Has It

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#30386 Jul 17, 2014
How many will act like a door ^^^^ MAT .. when you are being tossed around and you are not guilty of what you are being accused?

My stories do sound unbelievable .. but they are the TRUTH.

They are the LIARS .. or they simply misunderstood and did
have what it took to speak through what went wrong.

People deserve RESPECT until you can prove they don't.
Speaking out for yourselves shouldn't be reason to be thrown
to the ground.

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#30387 Jul 17, 2014
Some people repeat a lie over and over until it becomes the truth in their own mind

“The beard faded.....”

Since: May 14

Still posting grey

#30389 Jul 17, 2014
I looked,
until I saw,
into the great beyond.

Now ain't that saying something!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#30390 Jul 17, 2014
Good morning :)

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#30391 Jul 17, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr E, in that thread I mentioned you were being accused of being a sock of one of the most notorious characters from the Internet Troll Forum. Apparently they have a record that includes pedophile that was also posted numerous times since I've been posting. I don't believe it, but some other's now do and your character out here didn't always appear to be as a forgiving Christian would be .. so who knows all the real truth about you.
I hope your statement isn't directed at me because some can set out to make you look as bad as you continued to do to me time and again for this past year. Some of your FACT are just NOT truth .. regardless of what you may believe. I'm telling you .. so help me GOD .. you've got some of it wrong and not just about me, but other's as well. PLEASE let us not go back there, it's been good not to have you on my back and especially since that other woman is now posting again.
Who knows Trish? I'm not coming on..a Lie is to deliberatly say something against someone that you know isn't true...or trying to mislead..YOU take it from there..okay?? I don't care..my mind is clear...I do what I think best..it's a M.E. thing but I have to admit...the former statement was about you.. sos you know!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#30392 Jul 17, 2014
is anyone watching the Golf??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 3 min Doug77 30,030
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 7 min Spotted Girl 54
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min DanFromSmithville 133,628
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 20 min Jennifer Renee 7,730
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 26 min _hellbilly_ 152,695
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 26 min Sublime1 25,825
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 29 min _hellbilly_ 418
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 2 hr toad4754 2,985
More from around the web