JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#30390 Jul 17, 2014
Good morning :)

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Since: Sep 12

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#30391 Jul 17, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr E, in that thread I mentioned you were being accused of being a sock of one of the most notorious characters from the Internet Troll Forum. Apparently they have a record that includes pedophile that was also posted numerous times since I've been posting. I don't believe it, but some other's now do and your character out here didn't always appear to be as a forgiving Christian would be .. so who knows all the real truth about you.
I hope your statement isn't directed at me because some can set out to make you look as bad as you continued to do to me time and again for this past year. Some of your FACT are just NOT truth .. regardless of what you may believe. I'm telling you .. so help me GOD .. you've got some of it wrong and not just about me, but other's as well. PLEASE let us not go back there, it's been good not to have you on my back and especially since that other woman is now posting again.
Who knows Trish? I'm not coming on..a Lie is to deliberatly say something against someone that you know isn't true...or trying to mislead..YOU take it from there..okay?? I don't care..my mind is clear...I do what I think best..it's a M.E. thing but I have to admit...the former statement was about you.. sos you know!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#30392 Jul 17, 2014
is anyone watching the Golf??

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#30393 Jul 17, 2014
Have you ever been in places you feel you don't belong same as around certain people.You wonder why do you even bother trying.Might as well just leave the places and the people you once cared and loved but never forget them.. even if it's family.Better to be on your own away from everything than to be messed up with a lot of bs.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#30394 Jul 17, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Have you ever been in places you feel you don't belong same as around certain people.You wonder why do you even bother trying.Might as well just leave the places and the people you once cared and loved but never forget them.. even if it's family.Better to be on your own away from everything than to be messed up with a lot of bs.
I agree HML....I thought I was going to be dating Big dawg and then I caught him being someone else and come to find out, he lied about his so called Cancer! That is so pathetic when people actually do have Cancer!
It's just best to be by one's self.....That's why I sing, All By Myself!

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#30395 Jul 17, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr E, in that thread I mentioned you were being accused of being a sock of one of the most notorious characters from the Internet Troll Forum. Apparently they have a record that includes pedophile that was also posted numerous times since I've been posting. I don't believe it, but some other's now do and your character out here didn't always appear to be as a forgiving Christian would be .. so who knows all the real truth about you.
I hope your statement isn't directed at me because some can set out to make you look as bad as you continued to do to me time and again for this past year. Some of your FACT are just NOT truth .. regardless of what you may believe. I'm telling you .. so help me GOD .. you've got some of it wrong and not just about me, but other's as well. PLEASE let us not go back there, it's been good not to have you on my back and especially since that other woman is now posting again.
One more thing TC...No one on here knows my name..save one...so you want to put out the pedophile stuff?,,, feel free..lol..There are two others that know my first and last name..but you have to realize there's a doctor in the town east of M.E. with the same name..never met him but he got my mail and his patients called M.E. in the middle of the night..so think what you want..as I told you before..I don't care what these "somebodies" think or think they know about M.E...lol

plant your seeds lady..I'll be fine!!
Level 7

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#30396 Jul 17, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Trish, Trish,, you r such a foolish woman.. First of all the comments re. MrE Christianity and issues you have with him clearly play out n thislittle harmless exhortation of yours..its clear you have an agenda..now regarding this agenda of yours you r bringing fort some pretty incredible accusations/dropping seeds if you will re a poster.. ImI'm not savvy on wording but there have been documented legal cases won where foolish folk thought they were safe behind a computer and threw out slanderous defamation..what you r eluding to goes far past harmless troll activity..you should b wiser than this. MrE isn't concerned.however. I am going to report both of your posts.. the point is not whether truthful but your need to slander and defame...When you get banned again. I suggest your new profile name should be..simply. The idiot.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#30397 Jul 17, 2014
Good Night to the good people....Honey Boo Boo is on and then Big Brother at 9!
Ozzie

Lafayette, CA

#30398 Jul 17, 2014
letters from the past.

grey.

~Oz

harry always loved to munch on the envelopes.

:)

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#30399 Jul 17, 2014
Summer Evening Strolls..are Neato!!
Big dawg

United States

#30400 Jul 17, 2014
How could you say I don't have it and I thought u were a friend wow I wish I didn't have it u have. No right

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#30401 Jul 18, 2014
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Trish, Trish,, you r such a foolish woman.. First of all the comments re. MrE Christianity and issues you have with him clearly play out n thislittle harmless exhortation of yours..its clear you have an agenda..now regarding this agenda of yours you r bringing fort some pretty incredible accusations/dropping seeds if you will re a poster.. ImI'm not savvy on wording but there have been documented legal cases won where foolish folk thought they were safe behind a computer and threw out slanderous defamation..what you r eluding to goes far past harmless troll activity..you should b wiser than this. MrE isn't concerned.however. I am going to report both of your posts.. the point is not whether truthful but your need to slander and defame...When you get banned again. I suggest your new profile name should be..simply. The idiot.
reebie...

Have I ever told you, lately?!?....YOU'RE the best..I mean it girl...whew...You got this and you KNEW!!

thanks my friend...

have a good day.. my bff!!!

:)

Steve
Show my location

United States

#30402 Jul 18, 2014
reebie wrote:
<quoted text>
What a blatant show of stupidity.
Level 7

Location hidden

#30403 Jul 18, 2014
Show my location wrote:
<quoted text>
What a blatant show of stupidity.
Lol
Level 7

Location hidden

#30404 Jul 18, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported......

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#30407 Jul 18, 2014
Teeeheeehee

There is some0ne out here with wearing a gray suit and their name is

'and so on and so on'..

HAHAHA

TGIF ... Be Safe, Have Fun ... and that.

0kay, I'll St0p n0w.

Tehee

“It's a secret”

Level 8

Or maybe I just forgot!!

#30408 Jul 18, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
Dang !!
In hindsight I see I shouldn't have mentioned that. I woooda done it private, but you R blocked and well, I just thought since you have so many rotten things to say to me all the times every time ya see me ... wanted you to know other's were saying that against your good NAME,... sir.
Won't happen again. I'll go and report it too, but silly some actually replied to it. Whoooops .. I did IT again.
Can you just go back to IGNORING ... ME again. UNCLE, already Now.
Please and Thanks
or ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OfUDsHtSv88XX
I'm done Just saying any more to you folks that want to spit in my face.
bye
oh wow Trish...out comes the victim card AGAIN!! who woulda thought???

you go away..I'll go away..it's always been that way..you just never learn!!
Level 7

Location hidden

#30409 Jul 18, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
Teeeheeehee
There is some0ne out here with wearing a gray suit and their name is
'and so on and so on'..
HAHAHA
TGIF ... Be Safe, Have Fun ... and that.
0kay, I'll St0p n0w.
Tehee
So ya see. MrE is a much better person than. I... I think what you tried to pull on ANY person is dispicable and shows clear signs if instability.. Your good name was never good.you've been a crap stirring passive aggressive whiny arse crybaby since you got here. Eluding to the heinous insinuation you tried with. MrE. Is far past that.and the fa t that you don't see that proves your batshititis is terminal
How's that for blatantly stupid dipderp?
Level 7

Location hidden

#30410 Jul 18, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
Dang !!
In hindsight I see I shouldn't have mentioned that. I woooda done it private, but you R blocked and well, I just thought since you have so many rotten things to say to me all the times every time ya see me ... wanted you to know other's were saying that against your good NAME,... sir.
Won't happen again. I'll go and report it too, but silly some actually replied to it. Whoooops .. I did IT again.
Can you just go back to IGNORING ... ME again. UNCLE, already Now.
Please and Thanks
or ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OfUDsHtSv88XX
I'm done Just saying any more to you folks that want to spit in my face.
bye
Oh!! BTW admitting to spreading slanderous rumors of another poster...thank you...
Reported...

“The beard faded...”

Since: May 14

to 62 shades of gray

#30411 Jul 18, 2014
Washington state legalized recreational MJ, now Idaho and Montana are inundated with smoke.......Half that state is ablaze right now.

:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True False Game (Jun '11) 2 min andet1987 13,588
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min Luckys mom Beffy 68,550
A to Z songs by title or group! 4 min liam cul8r 651
Name an item game 7 min andet1987 729
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 10 min andet1987 32,419
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 12 min Aquarius-wy 94
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min LoverBoy 210,050
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr visitor 2,762
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr positronium 20,748
More from around the web