JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#30154 May 25, 2014
Good Morning Ms Spirit .. Indeed it really is a nice day. Sun is shining for the first time since Friday morning .. and we still have two more days to enjoy this long weekend.

Mr Roger - Theme song and then a bit of a boo boo. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

:O)

Have a great day OFFWEIRD BEATs ;~)

Tehee Candor

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#30155 May 25, 2014
Wow !! Those posts were there for 2 hours and you waited for Spirit to arrive before you noticed you had some more icons to drop??? LOL !!!

Now I see how important those exclamation points can be. Teheehehehe

Bill Withers ~~
&in dex=10&list=RD8YCkAXoD_ac

Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone

L8A

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#30156 May 25, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
Good Morning Ms Spirit .. Indeed it really is a nice day. Sun is shining for the first time since Friday morning .. and we still have two more days to enjoy this long weekend.
Mr Roger - Theme song and then a bit of a boo boo. Lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Vtc7A67kZlQXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
:O)
Have a great day OFFWEIRD BEATs ;~)
Tehee Candor, do me a favor and don't PM me again! Now you're calling yourself a woman, when we all know who you are! Also, you are the only 'attention wh!re around!

Tehee Candor

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#30157 May 25, 2014
Yes Sir .. thanks for the public display of affection .. dude.:))

Alias - Trish .. and that ain't no STINKIN' ALIAS and I've more integrity than some of the likes of YOU.

Tehee Candor

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#30158 May 25, 2014
CRISIS POINT wrote:
<quoted text>
For ...
It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows!
I promise YOU .. If I find out you've hurt one more woman out here like you have all the women
I know you have to this point .. I'll come find you. That is not a threat .. don't misunderstand me .. AGAIN. I was honest and forthright with you as I believe the others were. You sought them out and you did all you could to drop us to our knees .. only darlin' we couldn't bl*w you from here.

"It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows!"

~~ Author Unknown

Do you know how many of us (that were very vulnerable) you've hurt to the point where it was nearly the last straw to our very being???

Tehee Candor

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#30159 May 25, 2014
You can go ahead and BLOCK me spirit .. but I'm telling you the truth.
This man managed to get my email (MY FIRST MISTAKE) with him and then he toyed with me for 10 days .. but I swore to him I didn't know how to send a pic and I hesitated to tell a 23 yr old that I was a 51 year old woman who is experiencing the change of life .. ALONE.

Ask me what he did ... Ask KATE, Penny, Nicole, Becky, Donna, Laura ... Beth, all the other honorable women .. that ((HE?SHE?IT!!!)) set out to drop to their knees for his satisfaction.

Now I don't know who messed with you or even QUITECRAZY, but IT WAS NOT me. I am a heterosexual woman that never even dreamed of coming on to a woman .. though I'm known to flirt a bit.

I came to this forum .. because I believed myself to be OFFBEAT .. NOT Crazy/insane, psycho, psychotic or a LIAR. Now I may be somewhat weird, but I like to consider myself PECULIAR .. do you know anything about that BIBLE???

I'm not screaming, but I want those WORDs to stand out .. so you get a feel for what I'm saying in a world with no TONE of voice or expression outside words we hope are not misunderstood. We don't want others to continually DEMEAN us and tell us we are INCOHERENT .. when we know dang well we are not.

????

Tehee Candor

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#30160 May 25, 2014
Sweet Annie wrote:
Hi everybody.
Wanted to stop in and see who has smoke going in their back yards.
Hello

For the first time in my life I am paying rent more than I've ever paid before. I'm
also paying every bit of all the utilities .. Natural Gas Heat, Electric, Water/Trash.

I'm going under financially and I'm ALONE in a small town that doesn't welcome
newcomers and it's part of the Bible Belt. Yep, there are 80 churches in this vicinity
and there are only 2,000 residents in this place and 30 - 60 miles to all the churches.

My landlords are the kindest ppl I've ever met and I swear I may never move for that
reason alone .. they live across the street. So they called this morning to ask if they
could expect me in church .. as I've been attending 'theirs' lately.

They invited me over for cookout and pool tomorrow with family .. They are having
hotdogs and hamburgers and I'm bringing SHRIMP. Yeeehaw .. on the barb.

Hope you are enjoying the heck out of your weekend too.:)

Tehee Candor

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#30163 May 25, 2014
REPORTED !!!!!

I've only used the feature twice on the same person who just would not let up on me and followed me throughout the forums when they finally drove me from this one.

You have a numerous amount of socks .. I never knew how beneficial they are .. I ONLY HID from the Trolls and never deceived anyone. Yeah, I spun around answering one of the unnoticed TROLLS when 'they' revealed every time they noticed one of my dozen accounts that did not have the name TRISH in them. HE wanted to HURT me .. but he needed to lie .. or maybe he really just is that CLUELESS, but HE shouldn't have tried to hurt me because those SOCKS did nothing to hurt anyone .. I did nothing to deceive or hurt anyone.

I"m going to REPORT this whole mess and if you'd like to help me .. we can encourage TOPIX to forever silence my VOICE. I've never had the luxuries of much Freedom.... Yes, it was choice .. GIVE GIVE GIVE .. only I forgot to give to myself and then I GOT so freakin' angry I couldn't hide it any longer. VOLATILE ... but now they given me some magic pills and they are not the fancy ones most folks love to abuse. I'm not an addict .. but I should have been. The pain would have gone away long enough to offer me a bit of relief from the BIG BAD WORLD .. and I'm not talking about this silly Topix OZ.

Thanks and Peace and really REPORT REPORT REPORT .. Please!!
We should help our fellowman/woman .. if we see them in need and that POET has indeed earned his IP bannings .. Only more need to lose their accounts too, if a li'l ol' me deserved it.

;~)

Bill Withers ~~ HALEM
&li st=RD8YCkAXoD_ac&index=21

SPIRIT .. want to learn how to put out music Links???? You know for those other forums you play in while you are using your CLONE SOCK.
JUST FINE

Jackson, MO

#30165 May 25, 2014
JUST DeVINE wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanted to get myself back, but you didn't want to lose what you had.
To preform particular sacrifices means things have potential to go bad.
Giving into temptation and curiosity means letting your guard down.
Turning your head away from the waves, assuring yourself not to drown.
Time flickers as you catch your breath and open your eyes.
When they do open and all you can hear are lies. The lies that arise within yourself, and from a dark place.
They haunt you, they mock you, and you disappear without a trace.
Your soul purpose to regain yourself has surly drifted.
Who's to say that where you were before isn't when you were gifted?
haw-haw-haw........
You've always got just the right word to excuse everything you do.
You are hateful, you are manipulative, you are mean, racy and I disagree
with what you do because you are pig that purposely pick out the ones
that got just enough need and want to ... we think if we love you you won't
be the POS that we really knew you were all along.

Haw Haw Haw?
Yeah, let's the get all women and men back here and you ain't got an
ounce of a chance to survive another IP banning.
Have a nice day sweeeeetie.
Camilla

Los Angeles, CA

#30167 May 25, 2014
TC. You sound an awful lot like Trish and sometimes even ree.

Topix being what it is, all things
being equal.......would agree, that -
anyone can be anyone - although ......once
they have an email along with a scant overview - watch out,
the over timers watch;
but they
Sure don't touch!

Kind of liken it to a faire, with the
Shiniest Best Fist Place Ribbon going to
The tastiest Pie, the one with the
Freshest filling and copious
Chunks of tantalizing pre
promotion bites; large mouth
watering gobbles.

Rigged.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30170 May 25, 2014
just say something... I'll say anything... just to vent...not to be read
he called me because he couldn't get ahold of the sister [his daughter] and showed me on his phone what was happening. her layed out on the floor with bloody diarhea and twitching,'cept it was more like fitting. have you called an ambulance, yes he said, turn the phone back ....why did I want to see, like car crashes they say. last conversation I'd had with her I asked her why she was living in her own personal hell. be careful what the universe thinks you're wishing for... now she's gone for 'good'. 63, well of course, adds to a 9, the number of ends. wonder why your son [my soulmate] left on a 4... couldn't wait 5 years for a 9 ... suppose. 31, 36, makes no odds in the end. he's still here, with me, sometimes... wonder if you're haunting around your home now too.......not exactly resting in peace... but [according to AC] there are worse things, so...

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Could Use A Friend!!

#30172 May 25, 2014
you know you hide behind your poems but you know we all see through you..what gives you the right to take someones feelings and heart and use them to your advantage and kill them where they have to fight back..you know just what to say to lure them in and then you cut them down to nothing ..break them and leave them out there helpless..its one thing to write your poems then do just that and leave all the women alone..erase their e-mails and leave us women alone..oh and while I am on this there is another one that does the same as you only in private pms..so they are no better than you..they do the same things..I have been accused of taking up for you but I have only tried to help..but I guess my good isnt good enough..
oh yes to let you know we are not petty,a B....or a S...or a C...we are beautiful women who deserve the best from a so called man..but only a little Boy..just put your old nasty poems on here and leave all the women alone..need I say more..I hope not....
_tantalize_

Jackson, MO

#30175 May 25, 2014
Velvet MJK wrote:
just say something... I'll say anything... just to vent...not to be read
he called me because he couldn't get ahold of the sister [his daughter] and showed me on his phone what was happening. her layed out on the floor with bloody diarhea and twitching,'cept it was more like fitting. have you called an ambulance, yes he said, turn the phone back ....why did I want to see, like car crashes they say. last conversation I'd had with her I asked her why she was living in her own personal hell. be careful what the universe thinks you're wishing for... now she's gone for 'good'. 63, well of course, adds to a 9, the number of ends. wonder why your son [my soulmate] left on a 4... couldn't wait 5 years for a 9 ... suppose. 31, 36, makes no odds in the end. he's still here, with me, sometimes... wonder if you're haunting around your home now too.......not exactly resting in peace... but [according to AC] there are worse things, so...
Thank You very much for sharing that with us at this
very time. I feel you. I feel those numbers. I feel shapes.
Triangles, circles and squares. I'm doing roundups and
cartwheels. I can't do flips, but I would if I could.

I WISH for you Peace Young Man because I feel your pain.
I feel your tears, though you may be too strong to admit they
flow as freely as they do. I feel your weakness and vulnerability
and there is not one thing wrong with feeling all of that. Many
do not know compassion such as you express.

May I walk that mile with you? May I walk all the miles with you,
until you feel what some know to be .. Peace of Mind/Heart,
body and soul. You are LOVED. Please do Not take it for
granted or ever think you are not. Don't leave before your time.
<3U2
_tantalize_

Jackson, MO

#30177 May 25, 2014
This is not the SONG thread, but how many of us have actually
used MUSIC to speak for us when words could not be uttered.

&in dex=27&list=RD8YCkAXoD_ac

We can't all speak in tongues when we may need to do just that.
DON MCCLEAN Sings CRYING and I do hope on this Memorial
Day Weekend you ALL have peace as you may very well be doing
just that. Please do cry and then stop. We often put burdens on
our own hearts that are not necessary and it is because we fear.
WE fear being alive and are afraid of the unknown, the future we
know could disappoint us more than we can even yet imagine.

Love the one you are with. That means YOU. Love YOU, it is so
imperative and obvious when we may be broken to a point we don't
know how to love anything or anyone for fear ..... of the unknown
PAIN of suffering.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30178 May 25, 2014
_tantalize_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You very much for sharing that with us at this
very time. I feel you. I feel those numbers. I feel shapes.
Triangles, circles and squares. I'm doing roundups and
cartwheels. I can't do flips, but I would if I could.
I WISH for you Peace Young Man because I feel your pain.
I feel your tears, though you may be too strong to admit they
flow as freely as they do. I feel your weakness and vulnerability
and there is not one thing wrong with feeling all of that. Many
do not know compassion such as you express.
May I walk that mile with you? May I walk all the miles with you,
until you feel what some know to be .. Peace of Mind/Heart,
body and soul. You are LOVED. Please do Not take it for
granted or ever think you are not. Don't leave before your time.
<3U2
Thank you <3
interested

Huntington, WV

#30179 May 25, 2014
What a beautiful day it has turned out to be.

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#30181 May 25, 2014
It's thunderstorming like a bastard outside...

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All Could Use A Friend!!

#30183 May 25, 2014
If Ignorance is bliss you must be the happiest person alive...!!!!

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#30184 May 25, 2014
Today has been a great day. Very nice and beautiful outside. I have been spending all day with my dad and that always puts a big smile on my face. Hope everyone is enjoying there day as much as I have.

Spirit67_
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#30185 May 25, 2014
I feel alone and cold with out Bezeer, all I wanted was for him to love me like and hold me like he did last time!
I wish he would come to his senses and be a man for a change...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Like..... (Mar '14) 8 min RachelsGonnaRach 2,057
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 24 min _Blue Bird_ 17,444
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min Tammy 231,414
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 39 min andet1987 11,039
True False Game (Jun '11) 45 min andet1987 16,850
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 52 min andet1987 28,493
next word game (Apr '13) 54 min andet1987 1,258