JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...
why

Victor, NY

#30128 May 23, 2014
Why can't we do all the drugs we want to and it's not our jobs business?

“Studying the Human Conditon”

Since: Jan 14

Appling, GA, USA

#30129 May 23, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
I wish someone would say something 'beautiful' about me next time!
Tell me something beautiful about yourself, like "My dimples look sweet!" or "I'm smart, I just write without thinking."

"Whatever comes to mind."
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#30130 May 23, 2014
rahx wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something beautiful about yourself, like "My dimples look sweet!" or "I'm smart, I just write without thinking."
When I do, people get mad and jealous and then I get hateful PM's, calling me 'Self absorbed and needy'!
Level 5

Location hidden

#30131 May 23, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You could always pretend that guy from Australia is writing poems to you.
Australia?? Who??
Level 5

Location hidden

#30132 May 23, 2014
rahx wrote:
<quoted text>
My hynie is sweet...
My face is beautiful...
My eyes and deep royal blue....

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30133 May 24, 2014
I asked her why she was staying living in this hell. Not sure what I meant,
but know what she must have thought it meant as she left. Left this world.
Level 5

Location hidden

#30134 May 24, 2014
I don't understand these last 2 weeks of School why they are not doing anything constructive?? This past week, they didn't do anything, other than watch videos and next week is a kayaking trip and I guess more videos!
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#30135 May 24, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
My hynie is sweet...
My face is beautiful...
My eyes and deep royal blue....
aaaaaagh....so close ......got dimples ?
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#30136 May 24, 2014
....and a sprinkling of freckles ?
Level 5

Location hidden

#30137 May 24, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
....and a sprinkling of freckles ?
You mean like 'Howdy Doody' NO!
Level 5

Location hidden

#30139 May 24, 2014
CRISIS POINT wrote:
<quoted text>
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of each of your arms.
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows!
Thank you! Some of this is 'true' and some of it isn't! But thank you!
Level 5

Location hidden

#30140 May 24, 2014
I'm tired of HH's 1500 personalities and making fun of the dead who sacrificed they're lives for our freedom's!
I am done for today HH and I think it's time for you to add more air to Jo Ann!

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#30142 May 24, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
I don't understand these last 2 weeks of School why they are not doing anything constructive?? This past week, they didn't do anything, other than watch videos and next week is a kayaking trip and I guess more videos!
You don't understand very much very Backwards and full of Poison very very bad at turning others then. Make out your a victim we all get you now
buck

Dallas, TX

#30143 May 24, 2014
spirit girl see how he goes off deep end in mental state if you read here to night read what im tellin you he sick girl he de pendant on drugs alcohol when it aint around with drawall comes knockin be dang glad girl you aint around that no mores.

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#30146 May 25, 2014
I read the news today .. Oooh boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
and though the news was rather sad
Well i just had to laugh.. I saw the photograph.

He blew his mind out in a car
He hadn't notice that the lights had changed
A crowd of ppl had stood and stared ...

Woke up, fell outta bed, dragged a comb across my head ..

A Day In The Life ~~ Beatles

PS, I typed that much while listening to song play .. 98wpm.:O

Hope Your Memorial Day Weekend is Safe and Peaceful :))

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#30147 May 25, 2014
They had seen his face before .. but they didn't know if he was from
the House of God. Wow !!!

We never know .. the sin we may enjoy today, may be where we get
caught up. Dang, I don't like the thought of that knowing full well one
sin is equal to all sin. Murder isn't any worse in God's eyes than a
LIAR or one that plays God .. standing in judgement of his fellowman.

Forgive .. it's commanded of us.

I'm scared because I want to become an Atheist because I just do
believe I'm doing the God stuff right or at least that is what so many
Christians think .. and they don't know much of anything about me
whatsoever. I want to give up on Jesus because I believe if it's all
true (blindfaith) then I do believe he's given me more than I could
handle without losing my mind. I believe he's been a silent witness
and let me suffer things that went beyond any reasonable punishment
for whatever sin I may commit. I needed a real live person in the flesh
to stand in the gap on occasions .. cause I've had NO ONE most all
of my life. Sad but true.

I know .. I know .. Mean, Racy .. Clueless, nuts and you'll disagree.
Odd, cause I find it rather funny myself and it's not as crazy as it may
appear and even if it is .. it's not tipped me over to insanity yet ..
Perhaps bordering schizo -- effective. Hmmm, maybe I can't get that
right either and I should call it schizo -- defective. HAHAHAHAHA

A little humor there. Where would we be (some of us with such suffering) be without laughter?

Send In the Clowns

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#30148 May 25, 2014
Whoops .. forgot the word NOT ^^ up there .. dang typos and lazy proofing.

When I was 19 .. I went over a week without sleep. I wasn't on drugs and I barely drank to speak of. I went to get checked out and they hospitalized me. The freakin' doctor put in writing that I showed psychic abilities and added these letters .. like this,(ESP).

I told him he was a quack. Then he claimed I was an alcoholic cause I had drank in my earlier years a bit more than I had for several years prior to this. When that didn't wash and they couldn't put me to sleep for several more days .. Well... I was completely psychotic and I believed they were trying to kill me. But the bible said .. to give your life (can't recall the quote now without looking).. was to gain. I prepared myself and then I wasn't afraid. Silly, they weren't trying to do that at all .. they just wanted me to take a nap. So they gave me a big bag of pills and then I was a zombie, just like they wanted me to be.

I couldn't survive as a zombie when I had no one to help me .. so I had to do it my way. It wasn't all pretty, but I was still a decent woman and I did strive to be one and improve all my imperfections .. but I had bad days and monthly cycles and more bad days. I laugh now cause I don't bleed anymore .. they thought I was crazy before .. Hahaha, I tell them now that it's the life change .. HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW????

I'm seeking professional help now. Test galore .. I hate it. I'm getting a lot of bad news. I've always been afraid life would get good and my health would fail me. Well, life never did get good to the point .. but now my healthy is failing me. The word of the day for me for past couple of years is VOLATILE. I laugh again .. many folks in this neighborhood I live now have no idea what that word means. Nope .. and they voted no on improving the library that drowns every spring time. Dang.

I've asked many folks including doctors if you can tell a person is crazy by the way they laugh. Hahaha, after they hear the different ways that I laugh, they say, "Yes". LOLlol

My Way ~~ Elvis

I was probably on my way to hell anyhow cause I think God made so many mistakes .. I just couldn't believe what I had tried to force myself to conform to THE WAY .. the way they tell me is the ONLY way. Ahh well.

Hmmm, maybe I should have put this in the What You Don't Know about me discussion. I mean heck, several Doctors out here (like LB) have been trying to diagnose me for nearly two years now .. Dang, I should have believed them and my own mother when she told me I was born Satan's daughter. My mother didn't forgive me .. since I was a baby.:(((
spiritzzz

Sikeston, MO

#30149 May 25, 2014
OMG, you really are psycho!! You should stfu!!

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#30151 May 25, 2014
Indeed .. and now I shall.

Peace Regardless .. I swear to the God I'm giving up on .. I tried to live by that. But the Liars and Con artist won because I got too emotional and even the Christians tried to knock my teeth out, like my mother had done all my life. I moved to MO 3 years ago because she begged me to come and give her another chance and 3 weeks later .. Jan 25, 2012 .. she threw all my belongs out into the snow and locked the doors. She PROMISED me she loved me and wouldn't do it again .. like she had in the past. Mom really should have gotten professional help for her mental illness. It makes it worse when they are older if they refuse to when you first know there is a problem with your chemistry in the brain.

Tragedy also makes the mind weak. I've had a bit of that in my life time. Perhaps you may have heard some of it. Hahaha, I actually did write the book out here. Sad though it's ALL gone.

Free Speech .. Memorial Day .. MEN AND WOMEN DIED for our freedom. Wow!

Good Bye :)

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#30152 May 25, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
I'm tired of HH's 1500 personalities and making fun of the dead who sacrificed they're lives for our freedom's!
I am done for today HH and I think it's time for you to add more air to Jo Ann!
You know Spirit .. I don't believe he has all that many, though I'm sure he does have some and
we know all the grayboxes that are his. I do however believe you have a bit of a paranoia thing going on and a vivid imagination. After all you accused me of doing things I had NOT done.

Fear not .. You were only one of a good number that did the very same thing .. since the SECOND week after I arrived at OFFBEAT. Oh and the other one that has the SAME NAME as you .. CLONES sometimes come out to hurt us .. so I would be concerned if I were You.
Do you really know how dangerous this can be to those that are naive or even foolish beyond ignorance? No offense, I'm just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 2 min harley honey 101
Add 2 Letters to Complete a Word 3 min DILF 715
Add a Word, Drop a Panty game 5 min DILF 355
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 5 min Mechanic 4,636
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 56,942
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 6 min DILF 715
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min DILF 11,454
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min I Am No One_ 163,241
What Could Be Hot? 11 min I Am No One_ 227
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 17 min andet1987 40,812