JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...
night machine

Sikeston, MO

#29975 May 7, 2014
Well I'm done with the dishes and the vacuuming.

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Best Of Friends..

#29976 May 7, 2014
uummm nice to know you do house work...LOL..are you for hire??NM

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

""

#29978 May 7, 2014
If you're not being honest with others, odds are, you're not being honest with yourself.

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#29979 May 8, 2014
What happens when you are being honest and others refuse to believe you? What happens when they insist you are a LIARMOUTH instigating useless pos troublemaker?

Some can actually lie until they believe it, some are pathological and they can con their way around anyone when you least expect it. I am used to the liars winning and that reeks.

It's not right, but it makes me mad at God too, that he appears to be my silent witness when I need humans to tell others .. "No, she is telling the truth."

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#29980 May 8, 2014
My mother ... dang,...

It was so easy for her to lie .. she told them I was doing exactly what she was doing to me and all her children and her husband. She put on the cute little innocent voice and said .. Gee, I don't know what is wrong with her. I've done everything possible to help and guide and love her. BS !! She did everything to take me out of the pic .. cause I didn't resemble her kind in the least and she knew the strangers might believe her .. but no one who knew/knows her does. No one !!

People lie and they get away with it and innocent ppl pay a penalty they didn't deserve. Heck, happens all the time.

I love it when a man will treat me like a shyte cause the last woman he was with treated him like one. DANG !

Level 3

A Time to be candid.

#29981 May 8, 2014
You know how many children finally dare to tell others about the abuse they are receiving .. and no one believes them cause their abusers were LIARS?

TOO MANY ... Just look at the Catholic church and all the women (and men too) in abusive relations.

I said husband when I meant eight of them. Mom finally got a rich one and hung on for dear life and he is a good and honorable man and wouldn't leave her .. regardless of the abuse. That's sad.:(

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#29982 May 8, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
You know how many children finally dare to tell others about the abuse they are receiving .. and no one believes them cause their abusers were LIARS?
TOO MANY ... Just look at the Catholic church and all the women (and men too) in abusive relations.
I said husband when I meant eight of them. Mom finally got a rich one and hung on for dear life and he is a good and honorable man and wouldn't leave her .. regardless of the abuse. That's sad.:(
To many kids have been abused and carry the secret the rest of their lives. For some it torments them every night in the form of nightmares. For some the effect is in never being able to trust again. For some drugs and alcohol are their remedy. It is so sad.......Grown adults ruin lives before the kids can even begin theirs.
Krypteia

Lewes, UK

#29983 May 8, 2014
The internet was down for a few hours which was ok as I met some very nice people,turns out they live in my house and claim to be my family..
Krypteia

Lewes, UK

#29985 May 8, 2014
Yesterday I put a bet on a horse at ten to one,,it came in at quarter past four..

Level 9

Location hidden

#29988 May 9, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
To many kids have been abused and carry the secret the rest of their lives. For some it torments them every night in the form of nightmares. For some the effect is in never being able to trust again. For some drugs and alcohol are their remedy. It is so sad.......Grown adults ruin lives before the kids can even begin theirs.
Not only into drugs and alcohol some are into cutting themselves ...so they can feel the pain as one has told me..So sad..I know of her abuse and her abuser.....I have to say this also..some stays with their abuser and some even marries them...No one understand what these kids are truly going through..

Level 9

Location hidden

#29989 May 9, 2014
I try to help those who needs help...or try to find help for them..

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#29990 May 9, 2014
anamous wrote:
good day for yardwork
Not if you're in AZ, it's in the 90's today! Our gardener usually comes about 6 am so he can beat the heat.
Krypteia

Lewes, UK

#29991 May 9, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if you're in AZ, it's in the 90's today! Our gardener usually comes about 6 am so he can beat the heat.
Pervert!..

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#29992 May 9, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Pervert!..
Sheesh Krypt, I didn't say, "beat his meat", it's "beat the heat", lmao!
Krypteia

Lewes, UK

#29993 May 9, 2014
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheesh Krypt, I didn't say, "beat his meat", it's "beat the heat", lmao!
They say to much of that and your go blind,think I need glasses..

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#29994 May 9, 2014
OKAY!! FESS UP..What is the LAME Excuuuuse THIS Time Roboblogger???

The FIRST thread on this Forum..is HOURS OLD!"

Webmaster .Either SHORTEN the Threads or Hire..Bloggers!!

This is NOT gooood Business!!

REALLY!!

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#29995 May 11, 2014
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE...... Make sure to give them that extra kiss and hug if You still have them.
Krypteia

Lewes, UK

#29996 May 11, 2014
Getting pissed off with this DIY workshop ad on here..
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#29997 May 11, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
Getting pissed off with this DIY workshop ad on here..
Cut it out with your skilsaw and nail it to the wall........that'll show the bastards.
Krypteia

Lewes, UK

#29998 May 11, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Cut it out with your skilsaw and nail it to the wall........that'll show the bastards.
Did t think of that thanks mate..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 3 min wichita-rick 28,517
News Report: Man arrested, tried to carjack unmarked... 4 min Pope Out To Pasture 3
News 3 Teens Behind Bars After Robbery Turned Fatal ... 5 min Pope Out To Pasture 4
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 14 min Princess Hey 11,999
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 21 min wichita-rick 167,488
Poll Do you cry over negative judge-its? 27 min Question of the Day 0
gimme a dolla 29 min A n o n 13
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 1,968
Answer a question with a question 1 hr Old Sam 537
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 12,829
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 2 hr Brandiiiiiiii 1,982
More from around the web