JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

“Alive to live life”

Since: Nov 13

NYC Bronx

#29943 May 5, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
going to doctor this morning...wish me luck....everybody have an awesome day..:o)
Best of Lady Luck with u Princess u will be fine :-x

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29944 May 5, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
going to doctor this morning...wish me luck....everybody have an awesome day..:o)
Wishing you lots of luck and prayers.
Chip

United States

#29945 May 5, 2014
If she loved me , I would know it by now. So sorry, I darkened her doorstep. She was everything.

“Sing a song of 6 pence”

Level 7

Pocket full of wry

#29946 May 5, 2014
Chip wrote:
If she loved me , I would know it by now. So sorry, I darkened her doorstep. She was everything.
A melody :) for you http://youtu.be/Mik4cFOvhzo
latterrrr

Carnegie, PA

#29947 May 5, 2014
Why do home shopping channels charge so much for stuff?stuff that ain't as good as it looks on tv?and try to make callers think they are your BFF ?
:-!:-$
Ozie

Lafayette, CA

#29948 May 5, 2014
peace. vote...

always , Oz...

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29949 May 5, 2014
husband and wife driving down the road arguing..they pass a cow pasture and the husband say"relatives of yours?"....wife said yeah..in-laws!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#29950 May 5, 2014
latterrrr wrote:
Why do home shopping channels charge so much for stuff?stuff that ain't as good as it looks on tv?and try to make callers think they are your BFF ?
:-!:-$
and, get on the phone quick, we've only got 5 million of these left, we've sold another 2 in the last hour, quick, get on the phone at premium rates and listen to 10 minutes of spiel right now, or you'll miss out on our exclusive offer, when they're gone they're gone, our phone lines are so busy so call now...

“Hi!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#29951 May 5, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
husband and wife driving down the road arguing..they pass a cow pasture and the husband say"relatives of yours?"....wife said yeah..in-laws!
Brilliant :)

Level 9

#29952 May 5, 2014
It's a long fly ball, deep to straight away center,,, he goes back, back on the warning track,, it looks like it might clear the wall, he leaps with outstretched glove and that ball is........
the following messages are presented by the sponsors of this game and do mot necessarily reflect the views of this station or major league baseball, any reproduction of this game is strictly forbidden.

......what an amazing finish to a real barn burner game ladies and gents, unlike anything I've ever seen.
Well see ya right back here Sunday afternoon!!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#29953 May 5, 2014
SLY WEST wrote:
It's a long fly ball, deep to straight away center,,, he goes back, back on the warning track,, it looks like it might clear the wall, he leaps with outstretched glove and that ball is........
the following messages are presented by the sponsors of this game and do mot necessarily reflect the views of this station or major league baseball, any reproduction of this game is strictly forbidden.

......what an amazing finish to a real barn burner game ladies and gents, unlike anything I've ever seen.
Well see ya right back here Sunday afternoon!!
I'm glad to see the Wolf avatar back since that's how I know you! ;)

Level 9

#29954 May 5, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to see the Wolf avatar back since that's how I know you! ;)
Banned for not seeing the words SLY WEST directly above the avatars,, err, wait, wrong thread.:^)
Retro

Chariton, IA

#29955 May 5, 2014
All j can think about is this contest I want to win. If you have time please follow the link and like my design. Every like gets me one step closer to my design being my favorite video game for my favorite character.

Thank you! Here's the link:
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php...

“Hi!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#29956 May 6, 2014
SLY WEST wrote:
<quoted text>Banned for not seeing the words SLY WEST directly above the avatars,, err, wait, wrong thread.:^)
I believe I said, "know" not "recognize".
Also name not always directly above avatars, depends on the device using. Banned back just in case......;)

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#29957 May 6, 2014
It sux wishing I could do more for my best friend and her ailing mother and feeling so helpless. But I do see Everything so much clearer now.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#29958 May 6, 2014
Hmmmm..How the Heck..am I supposed to have a GOOD Time at the PROM..

WHEN..I AM GROUNDED???

NOT FAIR!!!
anamous

Kintnersville, PA

#29959 May 6, 2014
fading away
anamous

Kintnersville, PA

#29960 May 6, 2014
far away
Ami in Miami

United States

#29961 May 7, 2014
Steal away
Krypteia

Thornton, UK

#29962 May 7, 2014
He was in ecstasy,a huge smile on his face,as his wife moved forwards,then backwards,forwards,then backwards again..back and forth,back and forth,in and out..
She could feel the sweat on her forehead and between her breasts and trickling down the small of her back,she was getting near to the end..
Her heart was pounding,her face was flushed,then she moaned,softly at first,then louder..
Finally,totally exhausted she let out an almighty scream and shouted.

Ok ok!..I Can't park the fecking car..you do it YOU SMUG BA###RD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Aura Mytha 221,918
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 5 min CJ Rocker 2,352
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 7 min andet1987 62,103
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min CJ Rocker 220,784
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 11 min andet1987 1,053
2words into 2new words (May '12) 12 min CJ Rocker 8,383
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 18 min Princess Hey 150,227
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 21 min Denny CranesPlace 23,998
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 55 min ECHO 76,667
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 2 hr Zani Gray 2,130