JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

#29729 Apr 5, 2014
I've been on so many blind dates,I should get a free dog..

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#29730 Apr 5, 2014
I once threw up in my hand and put it in my pocket...

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#29731 Apr 5, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry You feel sad and alone Spirit..... Lift your head and smile things can only get better.... Although, I can relate tomorrow is the anniversary to my mom's death and Monday is the anniversary to my son's father being killed in a car wreck....
No it won't! I'm just a Pork Chop and it's all your fault! Good Bye!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29732 Apr 5, 2014
I tried to jump rope and ended with 2 black eyes.

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#29733 Apr 5, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No it won't! I'm just a Pork Chop and it's all your fault! Good Bye!
LMAO..... OMG your problems don't have a damn thing to do with me.... Excuse me for trying to be nice.... Won't happen again, I won't waste my time.....

Level 9

Location hidden

#29734 Apr 5, 2014
LMAO I needed a good laugh.......

YUK Enzo......

Poor HML breast reduction.......

(c;

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

...lightly salted...

#29735 Apr 5, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
I tried to jump rope and ended with 2 black eyes.
I remember playing 'get the horseshoe stuck on the powerlines' and ended up with a concussion...

Level 9

Location hidden

#29736 Apr 5, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
LMAO I needed a good laugh.......
YUK Enzo......
Poor HML breast reduction.......
(c;
Once I even knocked myself out.
Flowers mad

Castroville, TX

#29737 Apr 5, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
I feel so alone and cold and sad!
me too... hey hi.. i love you... and goodbye.
Flowers mad

Castroville, TX

#29743 Apr 5, 2014
7269 -- i am not fine..

Level 9

Location hidden

#29744 Apr 5, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect, I was just thinking I wanted to introduce her to you and have the two of you pal around.
I've been doing my best not to speak with either of you because I don't trust myself. I'm so fascinated with the way you two get others to respond. I'm not jelly, but fascinated.
People .. there are many of us that suffer. I'm not talking about it every moment I can though. I'm thinking about Ft Hood and other victims that are more recent then some's heartaches and lusts and fantasies some always go on about.
I mean if you want to create a thread and start comparing notes of heart aches than by all means, please do. It might be a very entertaining discussion and more appropriate than all the other threads.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =my7sxZ0KfHUXX
Not sure what song that is .. hope it's a good one. I like music thread, but it's sooooo serious sometimes. Oh and let me say this for you ladies ... BRING ON THE JUGITS. Hahaha
LMAO..... No thank YOU.... Personally I wish You wouldn't talk to me.... Its a public forum I can say whatever.... I was trying to be nice..... And You've come at me before, that shyt gets old..... NO shyt others suffer I feel for those people.... And if you read my post You'd see I say something about them all the time.... You know there are still people looking for others in the mudslide and the missing plane.....I know there are others suffering but what I do and say on here really isn't any of your fu**ing business.... SKIP MY POST...... If I want to talk about my mother being murdered I can..... If I want to say something about my sons father being killed I can.... YOU don't own these threads.... Maybe its a place for me to vent and try to help move past it...... Again SKIP MY FUC KING POST!!! WON'T HURT MY FEELINGS AT ALL!!!! OH Excuse the hell out of me for having a difficult weekend..... Maybe YOUR heart isn't as big as mine,,,,, YOUR such a hard ass....Now, run along and have a good night!!!!!!!!!!
(c8

Level 9

Location hidden

#29745 Apr 5, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so very touchy. I've watched you out here loooooooze it when another didn't intend to slap you. I think Spirit was just joking, but you spring off the handle real easy like ... and after all these years of practice. I'll drop it now and you'd do yourself a favor not to encourage me. I do actually see and hear things I don't share out of respect for those I do respect more.
Maybe I am but for some odd reason I can't seem to shake the fact that no one was ever caught and I can't seem to get over it....I'm not seeking attention from You or anyone else just needing to vent.... So again, if You don't want to read my post please just skip it... Not hard to do....

Level 9

Location hidden

#29746 Apr 5, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Once I even knocked myself out.
Girl get a breast reduction, your man will be fine...... LOL
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#29747 Apr 5, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO..... No thank YOU.... Personally I wish You wouldn't talk to me.... Its a public forum I can say whatever.... I was trying to be nice..... And You've come at me before, that shyt gets old..... NO shyt others suffer I feel for those people.... And if you read my post You'd see I say something about them all the time.... You know there are still people looking for others in the mudslide and the missing plane.....I know there are others suffering but what I do and say on here really isn't any of your fu**ing business.... SKIP MY POST...... If I want to talk about my mother being murdered I can..... If I want to say something about my sons father being killed I can.... YOU don't own these threads.... Maybe its a place for me to vent and try to help move past it...... Again SKIP MY FUC KING POST!!! WON'T HURT MY FEELINGS AT ALL!!!! OH Excuse the hell out of me for having a difficult weekend..... Maybe YOUR heart isn't as big as mine,,,,, YOUR such a hard ass....Now, run along and have a good night!!!!!!!!!!
(c8
Sweetie, don't feed it. It loves getting that reaction. Just skip over and keep posting how you post . Some people have very miserable lives and they feel they have very little worth even though they won't admit to it, so they pick on others to try to make themselves feel better. Knowing they have upset another, makes them keep at it. I'm so sorry for the weekend you are having and for your losses....(HUGS), chin up, ignore the a-holes.

Level 9

Location hidden

#29749 Apr 5, 2014

Reply ยป

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
27 min ago

Proud To Be Trina wrote:

<quoted text>
Sweetie, don't feed it. It loves getting that reaction. Just skip over and keep posting how you post . Some people have very miserable lives and they feel they have very little worth even though they won't admit to it, so they pick on others to try to make themselves feel better. Knowing they have upset another, makes them keep at it. I'm so sorry for the weekend you are having and for your losses....(HUGS), chin up, ignore the a-holes.

Thanks Trina, You are a sweetheart..... I have been a little whiny but Your right they know it. So what better time than to kick someone when there down... Again, thank You hope You have a great rest of the weekend.....(c8
fine

Castroville, TX

#29750 Apr 5, 2014
1670 whatever...
fine

Castroville, TX

#29751 Apr 5, 2014
6930... ha my mother just said oh no billy... they want one of the horses.. yeah.. national treasure. is not me sweetie... i am nothing to everyone.. thats why i am done.. the entrapped sister hope... but they forgot to tie her with the rope... all i was looking for was people that i really missed.

Level 9

Location hidden

#29753 Apr 5, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO..... OMG your problems don't have a damn thing to do with me.... Excuse me for trying to be nice.... Won't happen again, I won't waste my time.....
No need to try to be nice to that one or some of the others..They want that attention in anyway they can get..Just skip by them and smile girl...Have a nice night.

Level 9

Location hidden

#29754 Apr 5, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl get a breast reduction, your man will be fine...... LOL
He needs an enlargement,I'll be fine :o)

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

...lightly salted...

#29755 Apr 5, 2014
wow wrote:
Was post ## 29748 reported and removed that quickly?
Wow
I've seen some scream REPORT often, but I'd never seen a post removed that fast afterwards. Hmm
...musta originated from edmonton or miami just sayin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Sparky 194,471
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 5 min andet1987 27,476
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 6 min Lucy the First 8,521
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 7 min andet1987 3,373
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min ChristineM 201,533
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 10 min andet1987 13,304
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 11 min Slimed Milled Limped 8,048
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 14 min I See Corn 35,605
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 24 min Spirit67_ 7,840
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 53 min eleanorigby 58,068