JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29695 Apr 5, 2014
7573 -- and you threw away the key... well thank ye... lol... can i go out in public....(nevermind they all saw my behind).... well thats nice i am at the ranch ... Miss you all .... I hope to god none of the original faces are missing.
<{{{}<-------((-O:0::)}} }<<<<XXxx
C@$#Y LORENDIA (INDIANOLA)
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29696 Apr 5, 2014
3738-- thats not great... Nathen whos uniform did they .....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29697 Apr 5, 2014
6688-- oh ok... thats refreshing... umm.... my friends they were set up by him... on many occasions... i have been looking into it since 2004... did you read that or should i put it on here too?
<{{{}<-------((-O:0::)}} }<<<<XXxx
C@$#Y LORENDIA (INDIANOLA)
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29698 Apr 5, 2014
8291-- no the tall one is not the one... he never did anything... the bald short one did... he set up everyone and tried to set me up too. that's the one that sent michelle lee lebaron( the one that was tied to a truck and drug down a road forever)( the one that stole my id and all my info) yeah... short bald michael mason sent her after me in 2006... he drug her down the road in 2002... he really murdered every one and everything... he framed the other names. the Tall one is the good one.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29699 Apr 5, 2014
8710-- the short one isnt related to any one ... the tall one is but not to me not directly, the tall one is related to coltens father.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29700 Apr 5, 2014
I am leaving... original faces.... whoever is left .... dont ever trust any one outside of our town... they kill us over stupid things. Colten is with me and my parents are too. I will find my original faces.
Independent

United States

#29701 Apr 5, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
I will find my original faces.
Eve, is it really you?

:^`}
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29702 Apr 5, 2014
5357---who is in heaven?// forever treasured family seriously... who is in heaven?
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29703 Apr 5, 2014
DEVEN
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29704 Apr 5, 2014
i am reading....
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29705 Apr 5, 2014
6258-- the numbers say i am too late... that figures...
(see they fu**ck**edup everything)
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29706 Apr 5, 2014
8861 -- yea i am missing more than one you idiot.. i am missing like 35 originals... (people) MIA ... stupid ... you only think of yourselves... i havent seen him in 8 years give or take...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29707 Apr 5, 2014
its no one you would have ever known !
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29708 Apr 5, 2014
NO he was never from devine ! his mother permed my hair when i was 7. and the other guy the mom that permed my hair is the other guys aunt... i am literally looking for family .... and every one told me they are dead. so there is no point. i control my own keep now.( you dont realize that)
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29709 Apr 5, 2014
they are all around 29-36 ... Able, scott, Zane, glenn, Warren, Gabby, Curt,Hellen, Nathen, Paul S., Glenn, the names go on and on... Turks head, we all grew up corn fed. the only way to get home is to go down 90 then you take one turn... then another and the last turn your home.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29710 Apr 5, 2014
there is only one combo to the gate... but there are many gates. and i was just a few years too late... thanks joseph wayne stephenson... you forcing me to have sex with you made me loose my crew.. at least i have my son... he will be the next one. (when he is my age)( we are always stuck in a rock cage thats why they name us engage)
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29711 Apr 5, 2014
I loved him from the second i met him... when i was 14.... i loved all of them since that night i met all of them... but he was the only one that actually talked to me... thats why he means the most to me.
and now my kindergarten friend same age as me and looks so much like the original zane (even tho he isn't) i cant find him either... and i know he comes on here. he is only 26... 6'0 black hair and pail skin... i really grew up with this one... and i havent heard from him in 8-9 months. he went to the beach. havent heard from him since. no one calls ... when someone does call... its something stupid or is from washington, la, ny , and its always about material objects.. never about my friends.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29712 Apr 5, 2014
7305 my parents, and my son and i are alive... other than that i dont know.... no call no show.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29713 Apr 5, 2014
original ... 8737... j...j... twins... not old ... hearts of gold.
Emlu

Mount Pleasant, SC

#29714 Apr 5, 2014
Good lawd my bipolar schizoid, boy George rubbing pee pee doll, living off the government, sucking on your crack pipe freak show. Now tell your Emlu your troubles before you scare everyone off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 1 min MyLittleSecret 6,707
2words into 2new words (May '12) 4 min MyLittleSecret 8,395
**3 Syllable Word Game - A-Z** (Jun '12) 5 min quilterqueen 999
**4 Syllable Word A-Z** (Jul '12) 6 min quilterqueen 832
Two words only please! (Aug '08) 6 min MyLittleSecret 41,535
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? (Nov '14) 7 min wichita-rick 1,140
Poll New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 7 min quilterqueen 895
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min wichita-rick 220,956
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 35 min CJ Rocker 2,166
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 39 min Hip Hopper for Palin 4,738
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 40 min Fish_sticks 24,121
More from around the web