JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#29601 Mar 30, 2014
Forgot the new car doesn't have dark windows like the old one. I would like to apologize to the people that almost wrecked laughing at my dance moves. Was entertaining the kids so they would stop fighting and since I wasn't the one driving, was perfectly safe, or so I thought. I'm glad you all didn't wreck whoever you are.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29602 Mar 30, 2014
SOMETHING answer your phone please
Indian

Reading, PA

#29603 Mar 30, 2014
Smoke signals are tough to do when it rains.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#29604 Mar 30, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
SOMETHING answer your phone please
Sweetheart you don't have my number. I don't know you.
I wish you well though.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29605 Mar 30, 2014
sweetheart ... your in florida.. i dont want your number... and sweetheart i was not talking to you.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29606 Mar 30, 2014
your jeronimos decendant .. cherochee .. yeah i know i am not spelling well ... thats because i am in a rush;. and sweetheart pay child support . please . and thank you. oh by the way jeronimo was exiled to florida because he betrayed his own kind... and yeah i know you tried to hire my friends to kill me... guess what ... they are my friends not yours JOSEPH WAYNE STEPHENSON>.. and guess what my friends love me because i can read rainbow and numbers unlike no other... they dont even have to talk all they have to do is provide what i need to read and i can answer them... and i dont even read half of the posts that are posted unless i recognize one of my kind
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29607 Mar 30, 2014
and no i dont hate any one... i just dont like it when my ex husband doesnt pay child support or when he sends people to kill me... then i run into them and go oh hey... hi .. how are ya... havent seen you in ten years or so... tell me whats going on... then i hear what they have to say and joseph wayne stephenson/ i send them all your way... you paid them to kill me ... i sent the bill right back to ya.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29608 Mar 30, 2014
dont ever underestimate this cat... cat stands for connects all tides... not control all ties.. .. that means i have connections with good people that i would never hurt.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29609 Mar 30, 2014
send money... pay child support you dork... and stop sending my own people to kill me... all i do is tell them to go right back to you BOSS ... you are not the boss sir. what does mob stand for? it stands for Mom, order the bacon... and thats a joke .. its all about national networking and marines along with army and navy and national guard... i have no need to be alarmed... i am highly guarded.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29610 Mar 30, 2014
Joseph.. send money... i am in law school and like i said.. this if freedom of speech... i make jokes and i am very sarcastic... there is no hate behind what i say.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29611 Mar 30, 2014
either mail it to me or direct deposit it... you have all of my account info from the taxes... and i have the life lock account i watch my accounts constantly to make sure no one is stealing from me...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29612 Mar 30, 2014
good night... i have to check my accounts again.. because i see the money but i cant find it... it isnt in the right account or something.

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#29613 Mar 30, 2014
WHERE THE FREAK is Everyone????

Are they DARNING their SOCKS???

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29614 Mar 30, 2014
Possible staying away from the crazies...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#29615 Mar 30, 2014
just a little is too much

Enzo49

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#29616 Mar 30, 2014
They must be having a run on butterfly nets down there in castroville...
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#29617 Mar 30, 2014
ten minutes . that is still a bit slow... it should only take five.

Location hidden

#29618 Mar 30, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
sweetheart ... your in florida.. i dont want your number... and sweetheart i was not talking to you.
Okaaaay. Lol.

Location hidden

#29619 Mar 30, 2014
Debra27 wrote:
just a little is too much
Is it always like this here?
Independent

United States

#29620 Mar 30, 2014
Just TLC wrote:
Is it always like this here?
Indubitably

:^`D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min wichita-rick 222,228
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 5 min Princess Hey 17,372
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 12 min Paisley_Posey 25,525
True False Game (Jun '11) 21 min Sublime1 15,361
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 47 min -TheExam- 16,089
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 48 min -TheExam- 5,484
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 50 min -TheExam- 26,800
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 9,343
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,306
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 hr liam cul8r 5,521