JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#29479 Mar 22, 2014
It's shameful how things are!
Independent

United States

#29480 Mar 22, 2014
cathouse cowboy wrote:
its best just to wait until they find it instead of jumping to all
of these conclusions ... just saying
Where's the fun in that?

:^`{
who what when

Faber, VA

#29481 Mar 22, 2014
Love the envy... Keep on mocking & talking that's all u got.
wishing u was me

Faber, VA

#29482 Mar 22, 2014
Girrrrl keep on wishin waiting hatin and bein used... I can out last u. Truth is that man ain't never gonna be urs. Maybe ur play thing ur sperm donor ur ATM lol u just a coal digger cause his ATM ain't all that and wouldn't nothin if it wasn't for me. So keep on trippin with yo ho self.
Amy Harden

Huntington, WV

#29483 Mar 22, 2014
I wish i could have my man. If only his wife would just die or leave!
She is always ruining my relationship, i should have never had babies with a married man!
think

United States

#29484 Mar 22, 2014
Amy Harden wrote:
I wish i could have my man. If only his wife would just die or leave!
She is always ruining my relationship, i should have never had babies with a married man!
You are the most disgusting pos I have ever seen. Obviously he is not your man. How dare you wish harm to his wife. Karma WILL find you
Gel In

Jackson, MO

#29485 Mar 22, 2014
Where the hail are all these suspicious looking gray boxes coming from .. all of sudden? Errrr, am I just now noticing. Still clueless after all these years practice, I am pitiful.

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#29486 Mar 22, 2014
It's still so shameful!
Ozzie

Lafayette, CA

#29487 Mar 22, 2014
thinking..

its about love, its always been been about love..

peace.

(yes i got out of bed today)

and harry too.

Oz
Alias

United States

#29488 Mar 22, 2014
This evening I am out of town about 70 miles south of my home. I had planned on spending weekend in one of my favorite spots to visit. I had just been there last Saturday and the weather was so nice I couldn't resist going back again today.

At 6 pm this evening I arrived to let them know I was in town for weekend and I'd see them later. That is when I discovered the place (I almost went last night) was out of control and four ppl were shot down. I don't know much yet .. it happened after the clock struck midnight this very day.

Holy Oh My Gosh .. Do I feel lucky to be a live or at least not all bloodied up? I probably wouldn't have still been there at midnight, but I could have. I could have been in that room ... It has shaken me up. I'm still working my way home .. I had no reason to stay.

I"m tired and ruined the coffee with flavors I was unfamiliar with in a town I also am unfamiliar. Dang .. just another thing to ponder.
Alias

United States

#29489 Mar 22, 2014
I'm still lingering right here. I've looked at the replies in my tracker, but haven't gone to see if there were any replies intended for me. Hahaha, but of course there will be. I just don't have it in me to go look, nor do I really even have anything I want to say. Can you imagine that?

I got to get back on the road. I got to get back .. to a life,.. like once before when I enjoyed where I was at.

Please spay or neuter your pets and put the kids up for adoption if you really don't give a damn for anything outside that welfare check.
Oh GD

Faber, VA

#29491 Mar 22, 2014
Alias wrote:
I'm still lingering right here. I've looked at the replies in my tracker, but haven't gone to see if there were any replies intended for me. Hahaha, but of course there will be. I just don't have it in me to go look, nor do I really even have anything I want to say. Can you imagine that?

I got to get back on the road. I got to get back .. to a life,.. like once before when I enjoyed where I was at.

Please spay or neuter your pets and put the kids up for adoption if you really don't give a damn for anything outside that welfare check.
What a nut case. Snort cha another one shAmy! U better be glad I wasn't home cause you'd be one dead biotech! Last time I checked 15 yr old are legally aloud to babysit dumb dumb!
Oh GD

Faber, VA

#29492 Mar 22, 2014
Alias wrote:

Oh and u have such a "life" u are all over topix lmfao!!!

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#29493 Mar 23, 2014
Come to me my sweetest friend
Can you feel my heart again
I'll take you back where you belong
And this will be our favorite song
Come to me with secrets bare
I'll love you more so don't be scared
When we're old and near the end
We'll go home and start again

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#29494 Mar 23, 2014
good morning ... friends
Alias

Jackson, MO

#29495 Mar 23, 2014
ItDoesGetBetter wrote:
Come to me my sweetest friend
Can you feel my heart again
I'll take you back where you belong
And this will be our favorite song
Come to me with secrets bare
I'll love you more so don't be scared
When we're old and near the end
We'll go home and start again
You always say the nicest things. I love your profile too :)

The sun is bright today, but dang it's chilly. I wonder how
many Flash Floods we will have again come April. Hmmm
This state has resembled Key West, FL more than I ever
could have imagined. If it was consistent they could harvest
Rice. I like rice, but I don't want to grow it in my basement
or first floor of home.

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#29496 Mar 23, 2014
Prayer and Thanks Day

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#29497 Mar 24, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for it .. but fresh out of ideas. How about you?
X-Factor -- IMAGINE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6dfc0EYktwIXX
Wish we could stop the hate for 'our' fellowman.
Peace and Prayers ... Just Imagine <3 = AGAPE
I extend my hands of fellowship. Shalom.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#29498 Mar 24, 2014
Think I will go to the spa today. I earned it this week, the boss total a$$ all week!

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#29499 Mar 24, 2014
I would like to say something to INDEPENDENT ...
Your friendship has meant something very special to me. I appreciate all the times we've posted alongside one another. I appreciated your kindness and you help.

If you saw my notes at last place we visited you will know my intent and it will be a pleasure to see you again when I know some of the others won't.

Peace and Good Night :))))
Love you Like a Brother ... Thanks so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Sparky 194,471
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 4 min andet1987 27,476
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 6 min Lucy the First 8,521
Post "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Jul '12) 7 min andet1987 3,373
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min ChristineM 201,533
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 9 min andet1987 13,304
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 11 min Slimed Milled Limped 8,048
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 13 min I See Corn 35,605
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 23 min Spirit67_ 7,840
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 53 min eleanorigby 58,068