Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

WHAT'S With the ENERGY on this FORUM??

Feel like I' m in a VOID!!
WHOOPS..Forgot!!

Re-Runs of Star Trek.. the TREKKIES are in the Break Room !!!

If ya Can't Beat them..JOIN Them...!!
Dumdum

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

You stink =-P

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Invitrogen

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Level 9

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Petal Power wrote:
WHAT'S With the ENERGY on this FORUM??
Feel like I' m in a VOID!!
WHOOPS..Forgot!!
Re-Runs of Star Trek.. the TREKKIES are in the Break Room !!!
If ya Can't Beat them..JOIN Them...!!
Having Troubles With The Tribbles Again Are We,...?

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Every so often I get this crazy notion that I am special or important, then somebody always comes along to smack me upside the head and say "Really? You haven't learned that lesson yet? You ain't nothing baby! "

Thanks, I needed that, I will try harder to remember that there is always someone more important than me.

Hopefully, I will get it this time, this crap hurts.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

your pink .... you stink go wash your finger tink... lol jk..... dumdah dummm ..... ya ya sista uhh.... any way... this sucks I am going to try to go to be ... give twin tower red my number so we can talk I want to see if hes like me

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Every so often I get this crazy notion that I am special or important, then somebody always comes along to smack me upside the head and say "Really? You haven't learned that lesson yet? You ain't nothing baby! "
Thanks, I needed that, I will try harder to remember that there is always someone more important than me.
Hopefully, I will get it this time, this crap hurts.
N2S I don't know You but I will say You are a special person and important. It's just the person that's trying to make you feel as though you aren't is the person with the problem. They have their own issues and have to find a way to kick you down, to make themselves feel better. Or justify their actions. They are too blind to see what's standing in front of them. So don't ever doubt that you are important or special..(c8

“We All Have A Look A Like”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

....:o) Mine (o:...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Just remember its not your fault..and you are special,rare and unique..God made you just the way he intended you to be..there are guys that have issues they play on women who have low self esteem or have been broken down before..its just a pattern for them they say the right words do the right things then when they have gotten off you all they want they break you down , blame you for everything ,make you feel lower than you felt before and drop you then they move on to their next victum..just pick yourself up,dust yourself off and put a smile on that beautiful face and let them know they havent won and you will move on without them and have a great life..they lost not you..Just know you are loved..<3..

SO LADIES BEWARE!!!!!!!!

Level 5

middle of nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Thanks Ms Sweeter and Princess.
lol3

Greenville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Thanks Ms Sweeter and Princess.
Maybe u should find another man friend.

Level 5

middle of nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

lol3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe u should find another man friend.
Nope, nope, nope, forget about men, tonight I let the dog sleep with me, she will never let me down!
blue rottin wood stinks

Greenville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

If he loves u soooo much and can't stop seeing u... Then why won't he just leave and be with you? Oh I forgot you don't exist silly me.
lol3

Greenville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, nope, nope, forget about men, tonight I let the dog sleep with me, she will never let me down!
I'm really sorry. Trust me I do know how u feel. Fake it til u can make it. That's my new Motto ! Keep smiling and think happy thoughts. Side bar.... I did something yesterday I wish I hadn't done. I think I might have cause someone sorrow. The world is hard enough without me adding to someone's sadness!
To (you know who u are) "her"
I am truly sorry & it won't happen again!
I do feel sorry for u and pray for u and me daily.

Level 5

middle of nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

lol3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really sorry. Trust me I do know how u feel. Fake it til u can make it. That's my new Motto ! Keep smiling and think happy thoughts. Side bar.... I did something yesterday I wish I hadn't done. I think I might have cause someone sorrow. The world is hard enough without me adding to someone's sadness!
To (you know who u are) "her"
I am truly sorry & it won't happen again!
I do feel sorry for u and pray for u and me daily.
If you caused "her" sadness or pain. please apologize to "her", I may be hurting, however I do not believe that you are the reason. While I appreciate that you are trying to make me feel better; only the person who did the hurting can explain why. Knowing that others are in pain also does not make me feel any better. I don't know what you did or if it is over between you two; I do know however, that an apology or explanation will go a long way to lessen her pain. If it is over; then tell her so. Please do not inflict pain or leave her hanging on wondering.

To all out there---- All you really need to say is~" I have enjoyed our time together; but, it's time for me to move on."
lol3

Greenville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>If you caused "her" sadness or pain. please apologize to "her", I may be hurting, however I do not believe that you are the reason. While I appreciate that you are trying to make me feel better; only the person who did the hurting can explain why. Knowing that others are in pain also does not make me feel any better. I don't know what you did or if it is over between you two; I do know however, that an apology or explanation will go a long way to lessen her pain. If it is over; then tell her so. Please do not inflict pain or leave her hanging on wondering.

To all out there---- All you really need to say is~" I have enjoyed our time together; but, it's time for me to move on."
Trust assured shes seen my post. Peace out!! Once again chin up!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Someone likes to play games and I think they are chicken shyt to answer me back..
smooth talking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

Don't ever assume, you are the only reason for anyone's sadness .it's called life.sometimes it hits you like you're just another speed bump.be adviced don't ever tell a woman you feel sorry for her.she didn't ask for your pity.remember that as you pick yourself back up off the floor.
gunpowder

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

I like to get me some honey mylove.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

smooth talking wrote:
Don't ever assume, you are the only reason for anyone's sadness .it's called life.sometimes it hits you like you're just another speed bump.be adviced don't ever tell a woman you feel sorry for her.she didn't ask for your pity.remember that as you pick yourself back up off the floor.
You have my sympathy.:p
somebody

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Judged:

I don't remember how I found this place called Topix?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panda Faked Pregnancy for Extra Bamboo 5 min Nobody 2 Special 1
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 5 min ---Word Woman--- 166
ISIS (((caps is essential))) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min CrunchyBacon 18,284
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 16 min Lawrence Wolf 114,931
I think it's cute that geno and ferryman found ... 18 min using proxies 0
Something Different 25 min Hoosier Hillbilly 122
What's your tip for the day? 28 min cudzu bandit 775
Fergson Police Dept. 30 min cudzu bandit 285
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 52 min Paisley_Posey 35,950