JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!!

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 1,372)

Showing posts 27,421 - 27,440 of28,308
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Dream A Little Dream,...”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Wake Up From A Nightmare,...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

'Wipeout"

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I hope it isn't too bad.....
:^`D
Some were shockers...Couldn't believe my eyes..But that's them not me..

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

Boo - Exclamation point wrote:
Sometimes this place actually does render me speechless. Of course it's not going to stop me from posting, but I've learned not to say the first thing that comes to mind after reading some of what goes on out here. Wheew
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now I understand lurking and smirking instead of asking, Whaaat?
You know what 'they' say about ... opinions.
you had just proclaimed that you learned game.
analyzing context and the art of responding to it in a cool fashion is a life time lesson.
but sometimes it doesnt hurt to push buttons to observe what is not disclosed in communication; thats called 'testing nuts'. But be ready to take on the ramifications of testing, may it be a boxing match or shit talking. Though, its not smoove to arouse anger and catch a felonious charge after the test.
What the law will allow plus it is better to attract bees with honey; one of the basis of self control and influential power via wisdom a.k.a 'game'.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

hmmm.... I guess nobodys ever stolen a contract from you hu? those biotchs are going to assassinate... adler and steel the contract and take off with everything fool..... We are gonna need protection.
Something

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

I need to register and become part of the community. There are too many posters out of United States and some are trying to imitate others and it just doesn't look good when that happens.

We are drowning today and it's cold again. Yesterday it was the most beautiful sunny warm spring like day. Hope it doesn't snow again this year.

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

My nephew has an "A" in Physics and Chemistry and a "C" in Biology, resulting in an "F" in English because of his spelling.
Janet

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

I miss my grandmother.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

I really think hes the one murdering every thing that we all tried to control national keep on .... all women get your children safe tonight and away from that horrible satan man joe stephenson

“I be me, and you are...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Something wrote:
I need to register and become part of the community. There are too many posters out of United States and some are trying to imitate others and it just doesn't look good when that happens.
We are drowning today and it's cold again. Yesterday it was the most beautiful sunny warm spring like day. Hope it doesn't snow again this year.
I don't even know if they serve *use a server* out of US, they are based within the US...

We include detailed information like the server IP Address which is 64.13.129.140. Topix.com resides at Silicon Valley Colocation in Mountain View, CA, United ...

Local...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Since2009 How many posts have I shared of my research into the Washington Monument? DOZENS

now Alex the Fraud Jones decides he knows what it all means lol

http://www.infowars.com/why-is-the-washington...

Illuminati? Belly of the Beast? The beast is not a physical location. This is what happens when a fundamentalist pseudo Christian gets into others research having NONE of their own to back it up with.
Ozzie

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

In memory of David Brenner..

peace.

Oz..
I Wanted to Say

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

I wanted to say I hope 'he' won't make 'me*oru' weep again today. I ran from the song they just posted to this very place, but alas .. I am once again, a dollar short and a day/post late.

I had a very fortunate thing happen today and I even considered it good luck for a change. I needed it very badly .. I've a need or two and if one step at a time brings opportunity to a few more lucky days .. what more could I ask?

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pure Prairie League

And what League are you all in?
hey hi

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

trains plains and automobiles baby.... water runs forever.

I will give you my last dollar babe. you are my everything.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

ZGRPCH ... text or call I got my life line.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Now let me first explain what a psychopath is or did I not already mention Alex Jones?
A Psychopath is , as most politicians are, someone who 'sniffs the air' in order to glean what it is others want to hear. This is why there are poles taken of public opinion and such.
With Jonesy boy it goes to another level. He monitors comments on Yahoo and Topix and other forums in order to glean what it is others both fear and for him to hear. HE is a multi million dollar self bloviating salesman of fear mongering.
This is the guy who helped David Koresh build his church lol
Every now and then if you happen to tune him in you will hear him bubble up almost crying at the state of things in the world. This is the exact same technique used by other fundamentalist maniacs such as Jimmy Swaggart who after he was caught soliciting prostitutes began to bubble up and tear in front of the camera's " I have sinned" lol
If Alex Jones hears it from someone else, which is 99percent of his rip off time, he then blabber mouths it as if is his own. Whether saying 'we wear the white hats " lol or sending his minion dice to report on the Washington Monument calling it an 'obelisk' this is all from insights from others, such as my self. He is pathetic fat cointelpro fraud and I said as much on his FB page. But of course, he won't allow such comments to be made . After all a liar and a thief of others peoples research does not want the truth to be known. It hurts the bottom line. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Evil always masks itself as the good. It mimics the good. Whatever it can glean in terminology or initiative from the Good it then uses announcing it as its own.

Know this and be wise in your allowances when opposing evil.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Little white Dove Needs her Everything back mom.... miss daughter. and Little black bear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Ozzie wrote:
In memory of David Brenner..
peace.
Oz..
kudo's!
I really like David Brenner.
Camilla

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Hey SK

- Nice to read you, but no clue what you said. Not familiar with Alex Jones.

Thought you would be the well versed messenger of news from Crimea, Russia and the Ukraine.- Haven't followed, other than -

Jai Ho - Gotta Go!

(catchy online phrase meaning Victory!; Guess Russia has acquired new real estate, their Jai Ho and the Ukraine's Oh No!)

“Gone in 16 seconds”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

we are all puppets in a illuminati driven society. dwell on it, denial, what ever makes you feel safe.... we are all fhucked. politicians and the suoer rich are culling us like meat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 27,421 - 27,440 of28,308
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

161 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Woman Busted After Posting Selfie in Stolen Dress 5 min Gadzuki 15
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min Spirit67_ 14,625
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 23 min Parden Pard 39,887
A six word game (Dec '08) 25 min Junket 17,216
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min tora tora tora 34,913
Iraq 30 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Boy, 9, marries 62-year-old mother of five for ... 30 min Pelvic Piston 3
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr --IslandGurL-- 141,163
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 5 hr Maverick 808 15,584