JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...
lol3

Faber, VA

#29441 Mar 20, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Thanks Ms Sweeter and Princess.
Maybe u should find another man friend.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#29442 Mar 20, 2014
lol3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe u should find another man friend.
Nope, nope, nope, forget about men, tonight I let the dog sleep with me, she will never let me down!
blue rottin wood stinks

Faber, VA

#29443 Mar 20, 2014
If he loves u soooo much and can't stop seeing u... Then why won't he just leave and be with you? Oh I forgot you don't exist silly me.
lol3

Faber, VA

#29444 Mar 20, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, nope, nope, forget about men, tonight I let the dog sleep with me, she will never let me down!
I'm really sorry. Trust me I do know how u feel. Fake it til u can make it. That's my new Motto ! Keep smiling and think happy thoughts. Side bar.... I did something yesterday I wish I hadn't done. I think I might have cause someone sorrow. The world is hard enough without me adding to someone's sadness!
To (you know who u are) "her"
I am truly sorry & it won't happen again!
I do feel sorry for u and pray for u and me daily.

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#29445 Mar 20, 2014
lol3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm really sorry. Trust me I do know how u feel. Fake it til u can make it. That's my new Motto ! Keep smiling and think happy thoughts. Side bar.... I did something yesterday I wish I hadn't done. I think I might have cause someone sorrow. The world is hard enough without me adding to someone's sadness!
To (you know who u are) "her"
I am truly sorry & it won't happen again!
I do feel sorry for u and pray for u and me daily.
If you caused "her" sadness or pain. please apologize to "her", I may be hurting, however I do not believe that you are the reason. While I appreciate that you are trying to make me feel better; only the person who did the hurting can explain why. Knowing that others are in pain also does not make me feel any better. I don't know what you did or if it is over between you two; I do know however, that an apology or explanation will go a long way to lessen her pain. If it is over; then tell her so. Please do not inflict pain or leave her hanging on wondering.

To all out there---- All you really need to say is~" I have enjoyed our time together; but, it's time for me to move on."
lol3

Faber, VA

#29446 Mar 20, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>If you caused "her" sadness or pain. please apologize to "her", I may be hurting, however I do not believe that you are the reason. While I appreciate that you are trying to make me feel better; only the person who did the hurting can explain why. Knowing that others are in pain also does not make me feel any better. I don't know what you did or if it is over between you two; I do know however, that an apology or explanation will go a long way to lessen her pain. If it is over; then tell her so. Please do not inflict pain or leave her hanging on wondering.

To all out there---- All you really need to say is~" I have enjoyed our time together; but, it's time for me to move on."
Trust assured shes seen my post. Peace out!! Once again chin up!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29447 Mar 20, 2014
Someone likes to play games and I think they are chicken shyt to answer me back..
smooth talking

United States

#29448 Mar 20, 2014
Don't ever assume, you are the only reason for anyone's sadness .it's called life.sometimes it hits you like you're just another speed bump.be adviced don't ever tell a woman you feel sorry for her.she didn't ask for your pity.remember that as you pick yourself back up off the floor.
gunpowder

Vinton, VA

#29449 Mar 20, 2014
I like to get me some honey mylove.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#29450 Mar 20, 2014
smooth talking wrote:
Don't ever assume, you are the only reason for anyone's sadness .it's called life.sometimes it hits you like you're just another speed bump.be adviced don't ever tell a woman you feel sorry for her.she didn't ask for your pity.remember that as you pick yourself back up off the floor.
You have my sympathy.:p
somebody

Reading, PA

#29451 Mar 20, 2014
I don't remember how I found this place called Topix?
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#29452 Mar 20, 2014
The weather is awesome today!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29453 Mar 20, 2014
The Flyers are playing some Awesome hockey right now...:)

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#29454 Mar 20, 2014
Camilla wrote:
Hey SK
- Nice to read you, but no clue what you said. Not familiar with Alex Jones.
Thought you would be the well versed messenger of news from Crimea, Russia and the Ukraine.- Haven't followed, other than -
Jai Ho - Gotta Go!
(catchy online phrase meaning Victory!; Guess Russia has acquired new real estate, their Jai Ho and the Ukraine's Oh No!)
better your not..........familiar with the fear monger who makes MILLIONS by scarring the money shit out of others.

Location hidden

#29455 Mar 20, 2014
Oh, so the Senators and others LAUGH at being persona non grade with Russian Sanctions do they? Here is a blistering amount of my commentary on the subject.

The cold war hysteria is being promoted by the Globalists and the western war media. The people of Crimea , an autonomous state within the state of Ukraine voted. 97% vote for secession which they are by LAW allowed to do. Celebrate this people don't allow the NWO to saber rattle tensions. This was democratic in the sense that democracy is what the US was supposedly promoting. However love bombs don't quite send the same message. Here , there were 'no shots fired."

Failed mission in Iraq someone said? Oh , no. BIG OIL was what our sons and daughters died for not Iraqi freedom. What an Orwellian double speak. The Troop surge was a ruse to pre position forces in Iraq to then leap frog to Afghanistan the next Orwellian perpetual war cycle. The surge accomplished nothing compared to when the first oil contract was signed with SHELL oil , a Danish oil company . Then money started flowing to all the militias so they could feed their families.

18th of February 2008 The Assembly of Kosovo unanimously declares independence from Serbia.
March 11, 2014 The Parliament of Crimea votes to become independent from Ukraine.
Oh, so now itÂ’s illegal? Hypocrisy much?

Exxon Mobile........CIA........well , I will give a short history lesson here on 911. How interesting a number, the date construction for the Pentagon began in 1941. An emergency phone number adopted in Amerika and the WTC destruction. 1.911 by order of the court the Rockefeller Standard oil had to split up and ESSO oil was born. 1972 Esso became Exxon when Nixon took the US off the gold standard. 1."999" Exxon-Mobile merged to become the biggest.

McInsane is one of the most disturbed people in the political arena today. " I don't care about not going to Russia, I care only about the people of Ukraine?" Liar. The IMF loans which the US has 17.5 percent voice in is a BALL and CHAIN to ungodly economic hardships to the people of Ukraine. Austerity on steroids. They will have to sell off Everything which is what the Globalist want, the banksters and corporate ho's want.

Russia had a loan package for the Ukraine with 'no strings attached." OMG those poor people are in for a neo feudalism to come with the IMF EU loans. It is better this ends in a fight, and Russia wins.

Follow the money trail. Israel, and the criminal SOROS Jew who was a NAZI sympathizer during WW 2 and should be tried want EXXON mobile to provide the gas and oil to the EU then have them by the GONADS cutting off the supply from Russia which comes through the Ukraine. The Ukraine owes 135 BILLION dollars and the NWO IMF could care less about Demon ocracy there. Its the pipelines stupid.

Well, the Ukrainian sent their gold reserve to the US. They are not going to see it again, for sure. Any agreements with this criminal US Government isn't worth the paper it is signed on. The US media uses deceitful games to obscure that US corporations and bank investments are going up in SMOKE!

Location hidden

#29456 Mar 20, 2014
Don't give me a microphone and just to say anything..

I have ALOT to say.

Since: Mar 14

Canada

#29457 Mar 21, 2014
StellarKnight wrote:
Don't give me a microphone and just to say anything..
I have ALOT to say.
Very enlightened. Please post more.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#29458 Mar 21, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
The weather is awesome today!
I just love your picture.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#29459 Mar 21, 2014
DustNBones wrote:
we are all puppets in a illuminati driven society. dwell on it, denial, what ever makes you feel safe.... we are all fhucked. politicians and the suoer rich are culling us like meat.
Out of 320+ million, how many are politicians?

Out of 320+ million, how many want to sacrifice their own comfort zones of having a job and the safety of loved ones at home to fight for what is right?

Out of 320+ million, how many find it easier to sing a complaint than to swing?

Illuminati's only control factor is the 320+ million's fear of losing what they have as supposed to
having the courage to take these secret members, who are fleshly creatures like any other life form, out of commission.

The D.C. sniper back years ago had the right idea in this case...
Independent

United States

#29460 Mar 21, 2014
We will all die in the end, so enjoy it while you can.

:^`D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min way back jams 207,176
News Nepal woman has been smoking for 95 years 9 min Emerald 3
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 13 min Lucy the First 2,467
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 13 min Mr_FX 61,109
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min _Susan_ 67,259
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 24 min freedom2016 1,049
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 30 min Emerald 62
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 hr Poppyann 1,524
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 4 hr Poppyann 10,645
More from around the web