“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29302 Feb 24, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Spirit, You learn some lessons from my son...this young man...had open heart surgery when he was 3 years old...he's had eye surgery 3 times. He still has vision problems and cannot drive...by no means does this keep him back. He takes public transit all over the place. He never sits home...and give himself a pity party. BTW, there were a few times...we didn't think he would even live. I'm VERY proud of him...he just keeps going and going...and he NEVER gives us...Plus, he doesn't whine.

You could never have gone through what he has been through...no lol
Sounds likes some great parenting!

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#29303 Feb 25, 2014
This is going to be a very long day!
whiners

Westfield, IN

#29304 Feb 25, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spirit, Give it a rest...you had a cold...I'm sure you're going to live...Yikes!!!
hahaha the two biggest whiners on topix in a cat fight.

Grow up!
Yikes!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
night machine

Sikeston, MO

#29305 Feb 25, 2014
Go Marissa 2 and stay as cool as you seem.
Boo - Exclamation point

Jackson, MO

#29306 Feb 25, 2014
Sometimes this place actually does render me speechless. Of course it's not going to stop me from posting, but I've learned not to say the first thing that comes to mind after reading some of what goes on out here. Wheew

Now I understand lurking and smirking instead of asking, Whaaat?
You know what 'they' say about ... opinions.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29307 Feb 25, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Friend...Happy Birthday to you...Hope it was a good one...:)
Hey there girl..I never said it was my birthday..what I said was Beautiful day here...Anyway thanks for the thought.

Level 9

Location hidden

#29308 Feb 25, 2014
HoneyBear1 wrote:
<quoted text> I wish you could too.. Lol. Is it your birthday today?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Sorry,Not my birthday..It's down the road...lol..Thanks for the thought....It's gonna be in the 40's here today..low 20 tonight with snow.and snow tomorrow.Highs in the higher 20's.....Got to keep that coal stove burning for sure..Hope you are staying warm and safe...Have a good day HB.

Level 9

Location hidden

#29309 Feb 25, 2014
I am a day older though...lol..so can I say my birthday is today?:o)

Level 9

Location hidden

#29310 Feb 25, 2014
...and tomorrow and the next day on...
Independent

United States

#29311 Feb 25, 2014
Boo - Exclamation point wrote:
.....I've learned not to say the first thing that comes to mind after reading some of what goes on out here
It is the first thing that comes to mind that make these threads worth reading. Nobody wants to read a well thought out, reasonable reply.

Remember, this is Topix, after all.

:^`D

Level 5

Location hidden

#29312 Feb 25, 2014
I am starting to feel a little better and I probably wouldn't have made it this far without the love and support from my topix family!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29313 Feb 25, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds likes some great parenting!
Thank You...he's a Great kid...:)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29314 Feb 25, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spirit, You learn some lessons from my son...this young man...had open heart surgery when he was 3 years old...he's had eye surgery 3 times. He still has vision problems and cannot drive...by no means does this keep him back. He takes public transit all over the place. He never sits home...and give himself a pity party. BTW, there were a few times...we didn't think he would even live. I'm VERY proud of him...he just keeps going and going...and he NEVER gives us...Plus, he doesn't whine.
You could never have gone through what he has been through...no lol
Spirit, I'd like to take you to the Childrens Hospital that saved his life...you'll see kids there that suffer from things far worse than the common cold...
Broken Record

Jackson, MO

#29315 Feb 25, 2014
Marissa this is topix and the chick is having some fun. Why are you following her around? Did she say something offensive to you in particular. Your show at Kurt's was laughable too sparring with everyone that disagreed with you.
Independent

United States

#29316 Feb 25, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
Spirit, I'd like to take you to the Childrens Hospital that saved his life...you'll see kids there that suffer from things far worse than the common cold...
I'd lay odds the kids complain and whine less.

But thank God for the folks at Topix, otherwise I am certain that "unannounced cold" would have been her demise.

:^`D
Independent

United States

#29317 Feb 25, 2014
Broken Record wrote:
Marissa this is topix and the chick is having some fun. Why are you following her around?
And you are stalking Marissa because???

Marissa, too, is just having fun.

:^`}

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#29318 Feb 25, 2014
TROLLS are being Held Hostage on the WEIRD Forum!!

Ruuunnn...YIKES!!
Broken Record

Jackson, MO

#29319 Feb 25, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are stalking Marissa because???
Marissa, too, is just having fun.
:^`}
I do not follow others around unless I enjoy posting with them.
Marissa appears too serious and it doesn't resemble 'fun'.

Question: where does it stop? When another poster leaves or
changes their name to escape some of the 'fun' others enjoy?

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#29320 Feb 25, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry,Not my birthday..It's down the road...lol..Thanks for the thought....It's gonna be in the 40's here today..low 20 tonight with snow.and snow tomorrow.Highs in the higher 20's.....Got to keep that coal stove burning for sure..Hope you are staying warm and safe...Have a good day HB.
We had temps with the windchill -21.. Burrrr.. Tomorrow the high is 9. Can't wait for spring.. Hope you are staying warm and safe too. Smiles

Level 6

Location hidden

#29321 Feb 25, 2014
Broken Record wrote:
Marissa this is topix and the chick is having some fun. Why are you following her around? Did she say something offensive to you in particular. Your show at Kurt's was laughable too sparring with everyone that disagreed with you.
It was. She must have found her inner feisty.

As for the Spirit sparring. Recent history of Spirit calling her the 'Donald'.
Sweet revenge, hey Marissa?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Paul Porter1 154,947
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 57 min I Am No One_ 159,914
Favorite Oldies Songs (Jun '10) 1 hr I Am No One_ 18,760
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 2 hr Tonk 101 5,677
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Wolftracks 39,995
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 3 hr wichita-rick 611
Word Association (Jun '10) 3 hr wichita-rick 26,982
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 5 hr Beautiful Black M... 200
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 6 hr honeymylove 139,790
More from around the web