JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29313 Feb 25, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds likes some great parenting!
Thank You...he's a Great kid...:)

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29314 Feb 25, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spirit, You learn some lessons from my son...this young man...had open heart surgery when he was 3 years old...he's had eye surgery 3 times. He still has vision problems and cannot drive...by no means does this keep him back. He takes public transit all over the place. He never sits home...and give himself a pity party. BTW, there were a few times...we didn't think he would even live. I'm VERY proud of him...he just keeps going and going...and he NEVER gives us...Plus, he doesn't whine.
You could never have gone through what he has been through...no lol
Spirit, I'd like to take you to the Childrens Hospital that saved his life...you'll see kids there that suffer from things far worse than the common cold...
Broken Record

Jackson, MO

#29315 Feb 25, 2014
Marissa this is topix and the chick is having some fun. Why are you following her around? Did she say something offensive to you in particular. Your show at Kurt's was laughable too sparring with everyone that disagreed with you.
Independent

United States

#29316 Feb 25, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
Spirit, I'd like to take you to the Childrens Hospital that saved his life...you'll see kids there that suffer from things far worse than the common cold...
I'd lay odds the kids complain and whine less.

But thank God for the folks at Topix, otherwise I am certain that "unannounced cold" would have been her demise.

:^`D
Independent

United States

#29317 Feb 25, 2014
Broken Record wrote:
Marissa this is topix and the chick is having some fun. Why are you following her around?
And you are stalking Marissa because???

Marissa, too, is just having fun.

:^`}

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#29318 Feb 25, 2014
TROLLS are being Held Hostage on the WEIRD Forum!!

Ruuunnn...YIKES!!
Broken Record

Jackson, MO

#29319 Feb 25, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are stalking Marissa because???
Marissa, too, is just having fun.
:^`}
I do not follow others around unless I enjoy posting with them.
Marissa appears too serious and it doesn't resemble 'fun'.

Question: where does it stop? When another poster leaves or
changes their name to escape some of the 'fun' others enjoy?

“Your life is what you make it.”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#29320 Feb 25, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry,Not my birthday..It's down the road...lol..Thanks for the thought....It's gonna be in the 40's here today..low 20 tonight with snow.and snow tomorrow.Highs in the higher 20's.....Got to keep that coal stove burning for sure..Hope you are staying warm and safe...Have a good day HB.
We had temps with the windchill -21.. Burrrr.. Tomorrow the high is 9. Can't wait for spring.. Hope you are staying warm and safe too. Smiles

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#29321 Feb 25, 2014
Broken Record wrote:
Marissa this is topix and the chick is having some fun. Why are you following her around? Did she say something offensive to you in particular. Your show at Kurt's was laughable too sparring with everyone that disagreed with you.
It was. She must have found her inner feisty.

As for the Spirit sparring. Recent history of Spirit calling her the 'Donald'.
Sweet revenge, hey Marissa?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29322 Feb 25, 2014
Broken Record wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not follow others around unless I enjoy posting with them.
Marissa appears too serious and it doesn't resemble 'fun'.
Question: where does it stop? When another poster leaves or
changes their name to escape some of the 'fun' others enjoy?
Well on the "Kurt" page I was serious...as for this thing with Spirit...you would have had to be around for the entire time...to see why I was sparring with her with the way she went on and on about her "unannounced" cold...she whined for days to the point where it became laughable...LOL

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29323 Feb 25, 2014
Broken Record wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not follow others around unless I enjoy posting with them.
Marissa appears too serious and it doesn't resemble 'fun'.
Question: where does it stop? When another poster leaves or
changes their name to escape some of the 'fun' others enjoy?
BTW, She often thinks posters are somebody other than the name they go by...Yes, she thought I was somebody named Donald...I am by no means a guy...LOL
Broken Record

Jackson, MO

#29324 Feb 25, 2014
Saw enough. Are you saying you were serious in Cobain thread and then not so much posting about Children's Hospital.

Point is .. when does it stop? The folks that didn't see it think you look like a stalker. Funny how they notice some doing it and not others though I do notice your posts never get positive jugits like some of theirs do.

Hurry folks, you've nearly changed all those icons in my first post. HAHAHAHA
Broken Record

Jackson, MO

#29325 Feb 25, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, She often thinks posters are somebody other than the name they go by..
Oh my really? So do others, too many to list. I get it, when we (gray) changing our names like this, but my point is ... unless we've written something that hurt their witttttle feelings why post crap in their direction?

There are too many games out here to keep up, but after a while even the folks pointing fingers look ridiculous.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29326 Feb 25, 2014
Broken Record wrote:
Saw enough. Are you saying you were serious in Cobain thread and then not so much posting about Children's Hospital.
Point is .. when does it stop? The folks that didn't see it think you look like a stalker. Funny how they notice some doing it and not others though I do notice your posts never get positive jugits like some of theirs do.
Hurry folks, you've nearly changed all those icons in my first post. HAHAHAHA
No...what I posted about my son was 100% true...he did go through everything I said...when Spirit kept going on feeling sorry for herself over a cold...I thought it was time she learned not to feel so sorry for herself...enough said.

BTW, she also goes by other names...and she herself does those icons...most of us who know her...know she does this.
Independent

United States

#29327 Feb 25, 2014
Broken Record wrote:
Question: where does it stop? When another poster leaves or
changes their name to escape some of the 'fun' others enjoy?
Good question,

I got nothing.....

:^`\
Broken Record

Jackson, MO

#29328 Feb 25, 2014
To set the record straight from my perspective ... their are some goofy characters out here and they make wonderful 'troll bait' and even I'll tap them occasionally. But to go on and on and just don't appear to want to stop ... well,

Spirit, the check is in the mail and I'm still waiting for those that are sending what's due for my rent.
Broken Record

Jackson, MO

#29329 Feb 25, 2014
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No...what I posted about my son was 100% true...he did go through everything I said...when Spirit kept going on feeling sorry for herself over a cold...I thought it was time she learned not to feel so sorry for herself...enough said.
BTW, she also goes by other names...and she herself does those icons...most of us who know her...know she does this.
Haven't you considered this is just part of her/his game .. just to get folks like us excited enough to keep her name in spotlight? Seriously ... there have been lags in posting and some of these characters keep the pages turning and that is what pays Tolles the big bucks and make the show go on. I just believe the more intelligent and experienced ones don't need to pay 'his' rent too.
Broken Record

Jackson, MO

#29330 Feb 25, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question,
I got nothing.....
:^`\
You've got plenty more than nothing. You just happen to be humorous in a more intelligent
way (more often than not) and you do have a valuable word to say on many important topics.

You also know you are being blamed for some of my posts as are others using this same IP and I for some of theirs. You may not change your name like I do, but no one seems to object when others do it. There are dumbies out here that don't get it and think we are using a proxy. That's their game and this is ours.

Ththth that's all folks.
Independent

United States

#29331 Feb 25, 2014
Broken Record wrote:
To set the record straight from my perspective ... their are some goofy characters out here and they make wonderful 'troll bait' and even I'll tap them occasionally. But to go on and on and just don't appear to want to stop ... well,
Spirit, the check is in the mail and I'm still waiting for those that are sending what's due for my rent.
So it is okay to "tap" "troll bait" for some, preset, limit you set for yourself?

How about you just allow others to set their own limits as well?

It might give you more time to "tap" some more of that "troll bait" out there.

This is fun........

:^`]

Independent

United States

#29332 Feb 25, 2014
Broken Record wrote:
You've got plenty more than nothing. You just happen to be humorous in a more intelligent
way (more often than not) and you do have a valuable word to say on many important topics.
You also know you are being blamed for some of my posts as are others using this same IP and I for some of theirs. You may not change your name like I do, but no one seems to object when others do it. There are dumbies out here that don't get it and think we are using a proxy. That's their game and this is ours.
Ththth that's all folks.
I must admit, it humors me when others think me someone else.
That free rent thing.

I see no need for proxies or multiple names to agitate others,
or carry on a conversation with myself on Topix.
I do enough of that in my own head. LOL

You make good points, at times. And ask valid questions.

:^`/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min Blitzking 197,164
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min wichita-rick 190,636
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 25 min ZomXIII 62
News Woman's neck severed in bizarre accident outsid... 33 min Pat Robertson s F... 17
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 48 min Spotted Girl 6,164
One Word (Jan '09) 50 min Princess Hey 15,608
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 56 min Princess Hey 4,178
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr Princess Hey 144,682
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr ZomXIII 5,978
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,281
News Arizona TV reporter arrested for allegedly poop... 5 hr beatlesinthebog 35
More from around the web