0FF T0PIC

Jackson, MO

#29132 Feb 14, 2014
TOPIX could remove them though.
If only to protect the innocent and/or guilty, it matters not .. making some posts go Pooof works too.

If we remember not to click reply ...

POOOOOF !

**think i'll head to the addicted to topix thread. Where is that crazy ppl thread?:O
Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#29133 Feb 14, 2014
0FF T0PIC wrote:
Only three quarters cup of Patience Ms Sweeter?
I never seem to have enough of that around, but gosh I should be
able to have that much around when I need it most.
*I've been known to be very impatient, brash and unnecessarily rude at times. I feel terrible about it once it's said and done, but we can't take back our words .. now can we?
Happy Day to you too.
If it would have been my quote I would have changed the numbers but it wasn't mine to change.

I have heard before people always hurt the ones that they love/like the most.

Yep, Wishing You the best today.... Keep a Smile (c8
Level 9

Location hidden

#29134 Feb 14, 2014
Another quote for today:

He's not perfect. You aren't either, and the two of You will never be Perfect. But if he can make You laugh at least once, causes You to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about You every moment, but he will give You a part of him that he knows You could break. Don't hurt him, don't change him, and don't expect more than he can give. Don't analyze. Smile when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist. but there's always one guy that is perfect for YOU.

~Bob Marley
0FF T0PIC

Jackson, MO

#29135 Feb 14, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
<quoted text>
If it would have been my quote I would have changed the numbers but it wasn't mine to change.
I have heard before people always hurt the ones that they love/like the most.
Yep, Wishing You the best today.... Keep a Smile (c8
Nope, we can't change quotes others said before us, but I don't see anywhere in TOPIX rules we can't change that post before we reply. Haha

Yes, it's true what you heard. We do sometimes/all too often perhaps hurt those we love, but I believe it's because we may take them for granted.

Out here though, when we've been hurt, we may take in out on others, in the heat of a moment. Emotions are complex, but in TOPIXOZ .. it's best not to let others infect us. I'll try more to remember my own good advice.

Thanks and you keep smiling too.
0FF T0PIC

Jackson, MO

#29136 Feb 14, 2014
... and the Beat Goes On

Wow, that was waaaay back in 1967 - didn't we just love us some Sonny and Cher?
0FF T0PIC

Jackson, MO

#29137 Feb 14, 2014
Is it Off Topic to post music in just say something?

I'm Sorry Ms Jackson
Level 9

Location hidden

#29138 Feb 14, 2014
You don't need someone to complete You. You only need someone to accept You completely.
0FF T0PIC

Jackson, MO

#29140 Feb 14, 2014
Imperfections n all. Trying to be perfect ain't where it's at and quite frankly, it isn't even possible. Yes, we should do the best we are capable of, but understand we will not always be at our best.

We need to accept when we are wrong, forgive ourselves and others ..
Get up again next morning (God willing we get another chance) breathe, and try not to repeat the same mistakes of ... yesterday.

I've listened to more Beatles this week than I can ever remember doing.
Yesterday - Toni Braxton

That's different.

I'm out of here Topix ... catch ya L8r.:O

PS, thanks for letting me share and ... for removing what's been inappropriate. Hadn't realized until very recently how helpful that actually was. Peace

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29142 Feb 14, 2014
"Happy Valentine's Day" to all those in love and "Happy Friday" to those who are married.

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#29143 Feb 14, 2014
Hoof Arted wrote:
"Happy Valentine's Day" to all those in love and "Happy Friday" to those who are married.
and "Happy Days are Here Again" to all those divorced.
Independent

United States

#29144 Feb 14, 2014
0FF T0PIC wrote:
Imperfections n all. Trying to be perfect ain't where it's at and quite frankly, it isn't even possible.
I may not be perfect, but I am the perfect me.
And "Nobody does it better!"

:^1D

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29145 Feb 14, 2014
Why do people like to start trouble?..Maybe they crave attention and will do anything to get it..
Level 9

Location hidden

#29146 Feb 14, 2014
I enjoyed spending the day with my dad, looking at pictures and laughing...

“... lazy, hazy, crazy...”

Since: Aug 08

... daze of summer ...

#29147 Feb 14, 2014
... so whats next presidents day ...???...

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#29148 Feb 14, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Why do people like to start trouble?..Maybe they crave attention and will do anything to get it..
Some just plain hate ppl and want to bug them. Pissing folks off brings em pleasure.
Or some plainly just dont care to respect another.

Personalities. Opinions. Preferences...POP...makes the world go round.:)

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#29149 Feb 14, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
Another quote for today:
He's not perfect. You aren't either, and the two of You will never be Perfect. But if he can make You laugh at least once, causes You to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about You every moment, but he will give You a part of him that he knows You could break. Don't hurt him, don't change him, and don't expect more than he can give. Don't analyze. Smile when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist. but there's always one guy that is perfect for YOU.
~Bob Marley
yep. In short, enjoy the moment and expect nothing more but to enjoy it.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#29150 Feb 14, 2014
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
and "Happy Days are Here Again" to all those divorced.
Even a more pleasant day to those who dont need to purchase chocolates for anyone. Rather spend the money on beer.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#29151 Feb 14, 2014
0FF T0PIC wrote:
Imperfections n all. Trying to be perfect ain't where it's at and quite frankly, it isn't even possible. Yes, we should do the best we are capable of, but understand we will not always be at our best.
We need to accept when we are wrong, forgive ourselves and others ..
Get up again next morning (God willing we get another chance) breathe, and try not to repeat the same mistakes of ... yesterday.
I've listened to more Beatles this week than I can ever remember doing.
Yesterday - Toni Braxton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3cETtDC59-IXX
That's different.
I'm out of here Topix ... catch ya L8r.:O
PS, thanks for letting me share and ... for removing what's been inappropriate. Hadn't realized until very recently how helpful that actually was. Peace
Make expectations simple, enjoy the moment, be dynamic, enjoy your life.

Out.
-FLO-

Jackson, MO

#29152 Feb 15, 2014
QUESTION

Are We Havin' Any FUN yet?

Yep, me too and if your NOT. Well, I'll just let Flo get the the last kiss (word) in.

<\;~)-{}-|<
ATabc2

Jackson, MO

#29153 Feb 15, 2014
***Let me try something here...

<\;~)>--{}--|<3

I lQQked at that pic FLO drew for us and ... took me a bit, but what I saw was .. a hat, a wink, nose and a smile .. a neck and breasts, a thin waste down to hips and a skirt with leggs under it. Does the added three make it look like shoes?... LQQk again. Haha

I hear birds chirping loudly outside my window on this cloudy cold day (Saturday afternoon). It's the first sign of spring and temps are supposed to rise to 50 this coming week. I'm over winter and ready to get out and enjoy more pleasant weather.

There,... I just came in to Just Say Something .. to no one in particular.
Hope you are all doing fine out here today. Thanks TOPIX for all the fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min Tinka 116,614
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 10 min Cyan in CA 6,632
Ready for Hillary? 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 4
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 23 min Parden Pard 54,576
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 25 min Parden Pard 29,392
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 27 min Katie 5,007
Al-Qaeda 28 min New World Order 4
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 41 min AmyFaith 5,594
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Naughtyrobot 1,031
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... 1 hr Marley 14