JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to...

Level 9

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#29057 Feb 10, 2014
http://offbeat.topix.com/story/10344-the-14-m...

Check these out pretty cool....
Krypts Ghost

Brighton, UK

#29058 Feb 10, 2014
A dog bit my leg so I went to the doctors,he asked did I put anything on it,I said no he liked it as it was..
Krypts Ghost

Brighton, UK

#29059 Feb 10, 2014
Some certain posters on Offbeat seem to think they own the threads with their self importance opinionated clap trap,one particular nasty baboon seems to think they can shoot their uneducated mouth off at anyone at a whim when the mood feels,whether it's a monthly thing or just pure venom from a lonely imbecile one wonders..
Had a word with one poster who took a nasty broadside from this cretin,just told them to ignore this idiot as I do,some people get into fights on here,god knows why,much easier to ignore and treat them with contempt they deserve...
Think I'll go pull the legs off an invertebrate....

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#29060 Feb 11, 2014
Hmmmm..Soooo IS THIS THE WEIRD FORUM??
Independent

United States

#29061 Feb 11, 2014
ms_Sweeter wrote:
http://offbeat.topix.com/story /10344-the-14-most-unbelievabl e-3d-tattoos-youve-ever-seen
Check these out pretty cool....
Way cool, thanks for sharing.

:^`D
Krypts Ghost

Brighton, UK

#29062 Feb 11, 2014
Where's Krypteia?,he's gone off the UK forum as well,think I'll go back to the UK forum and await...Ironside..

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#29063 Feb 11, 2014
Cool. Doesnt get any weirder than this...a low litigation forum. Rare.
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#29064 Feb 11, 2014
Well, it's suppose to be freezing rain and when I drove over the bridge, no freezing rain.....just dreary, wet and cool!
Dagn

Jackson, MO

#29065 Feb 11, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
Cold night ahead love my down comforter!
I'm allergic to feathers.

Two days ago you could smell spring in the air, but this morning it's 23 degrees and it just stinks of COLD. Dang!
Dagn

Jackson, MO

#29066 Feb 11, 2014
Krypts Ghost wrote:
Some certain posters on Offbeat seem to think they own the threads with their self importance opinionated clap trap,one particular nasty baboon seems to think they can shoot their uneducated mouth off at anyone at a whim when the mood feels,whether it's a monthly thing or just pure venom from a lonely imbecile one wonders..
Had a word with one poster who took a nasty broadside from this cretin,just told them to ignore this idiot as I do,some people get into fights on here,god knows why,much easier to ignore and treat them with contempt they deserve...
Think I'll go pull the legs off an invertebrate....
There most certainly are some that go beyond ignorance and not in a positive direction.
We miss reading your thoughts out here Krypt.

Level 9

Location hidden

#29067 Feb 11, 2014
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Way cool, thanks for sharing.
:^`D
Your Welcome... The talent of these tattoo artist, they have a gift. Well IMO...

Level 9

Location hidden

#29068 Feb 11, 2014
Krypts Ghost wrote:
A dog bit my leg so I went to the doctors,he asked did I put anything on it,I said no he liked it as it was..
This made me giggle.... But in all seriousness I hope You just made this up or your leg is ok.
Wondering

Salt Lake City, UT

#29069 Feb 11, 2014
What would it be like to drive cross country with your shoes full of chocolate pudding and your underwear filled with mini marshmallows?
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#29070 Feb 11, 2014
I miss my little Dapple!
Watz DiZ

Jackson, MO

#29071 Feb 11, 2014
HA HA HA

**now i forgot what in the heck i was thinking before i starting thinking what i am now.(dang) i know what i was wondering then.

Pardon, I got nothing to say, but why waste this post and miss out on the points.**Haha

TOPIX, interesting developments in this new game of yours.
Fun too. I'll be sure to stay tuned. ;)
lmao

Faber, VA

#29072 Feb 11, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>Twisted, yes. Weird? Accommodating perhaps but who the hell cares...

Say Endora, I love your twin who signed up today...
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/coloradoc...
I noticed her twin as well. I think one "Rocker" is enough for this weird thread!!! Omg wait til they starting talking to it/her/him self!
Uh OH

Jackson, MO

#29073 Feb 11, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisted, yes. Weird? Accommodating perhaps but who the hell cares...
Say Endora, I love your twin who signed up today...
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/coloradoc...
Is that the one called "TRISH" that CC claimed @Imma Pissed discussion?
Must be, it went POOOOOF too like all it's other attempts to have a bit of fun out here.

Who the hail is that one? Is she really half of the ppl that post out here? Is it possible
she creates all these socks to talk to ITself? Just imagine. Haha

WhatZa matter w/that one ...'them'?

My my that gals ... strange.
lmao

Lynchburg, VA

#29074 Feb 11, 2014
Uh OH wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the one called "TRISH" that CC claimed @Imma Pissed discussion?
Must be, it went POOOOOF too like all it's other attempts to have a bit of fun out here.

Who the hail is that one? Is she really half of the ppl that post out here? Is it possible
she creates all these socks to talk to ITself? Just imagine. Haha

WhatZa matter w/that one ...'them'?

My my that gals ... strange.
Yes I think u might be right.
Is That

Jackson, MO

#29075 Feb 11, 2014
"lmao out of Broadway", VA wrote and I quote: "Yes I think u might be right."

I heard they recreated this forum just for them. Hope they don't mind sharing. There is quite a few of us out here, though I notice from the count of viewership they've been able to keep her socks to a minimum. Inn't that nice.:)
Ooops

Jackson, MO

#29076 Feb 11, 2014
"..keep her ... ahhh, maybe it really is a boy??

I like ping p0ng

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 3 min Aussie Kev 37,054
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 6 min Aussie Kev 1,549
conversation using song lyrics (Aug '13) 17 min liam cul8r 2,514
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 27 min Denny CranesPlace 20,441
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 29 min Aussie Kev 15,199
Poll Do You Have A Topix Crush? (2014 Version) (Oct '14) 29 min Sublime1 104
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 32 min Denny CranesPlace 66,972
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Paris France 206,724
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 4 hr Poppyann 10,554
More from around the web