Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#29023 Feb 3, 2014
I’m in an equally opportunity offensive mood . Alex Jones? That was fun, and just for fun. Nothing seriously intended.
He happens to be the tip of the spear in alternative media and information. I applaud that. Others have gone after him but never like can be gone after him.
I was merely ranting………….nothing personal intended. Just letting him know where his vulnerabilities are.
Even if it were true, he is CIA I want to remind everyone not everyone in the CIA is bad because they are in the CIA…………they have family to. They don’t get out of a New World Order if it destroys them and their children’s future just because they work as an analyst in the CIA.
I don’t need to explain my self , but will for my rants sake. I was working on my biography and really have been through the ringer on dates and times.
Finding my posting here about my intention to take my studies and research on the road in 2012, after buying an RV and hold talks and lectures across the country only found Alex Jones buying an RV in a month or two and doing the same……………ON MY BIRTHDAY
Using the parody I posted about a Boxing ring and two contestants in the Topix forum Evolution vs Creation as his theme for his show on the road in Orlando ON MY BIRTHDAY. April 27th.
Imitation is the greatest flattery ( I have posted that and he has repeated it meaning he being imitated by others on his radio show)
Only in my case, this guy is making millions from it. Me? I ‘m so poor I can barely pay attention.
Nothing Personal Alex……………just go be original dude…………….like me.

Taking my research on the road was my idea
Buying an RV to do it was as well.
Imitating that initiative and ensuring his ‘event’ went video on my birthday I find nothing coincidental about. And if anyone does? Your missing the boat.
Alex Jones Rally after he purchases an RV in Orlando..........well well..........my birthday?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#29024 Feb 3, 2014
322 under the Skull and Bones? I own that number
They tried to kill me on 3/22 in Houston Tx make it look an Auto pedestrian accident.
911?
I own that number
Sued 8 district court judges in 1997 on September 11th in western North Carolina district court charlotte division.

Don't be playing dates , idea's or themes off on me..........I will pinch your head off.

Location hidden

#29025 Feb 3, 2014
Now, the posting 'here' in Topix about a boxing ring and two contestants one Evolution the other Creation is in the Evolution vs Creation thread in topix.............as well just months before Alex uses this parody for his Rally in Orlando.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#29026 Feb 3, 2014
what you say wrote:
Cancer sucks need prayers
Most certainly.. Will oblige you!!

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#29027 Feb 3, 2014
StellarKnight wrote:
Now, the posting 'here' in Topix about a boxing ring and two contestants one Evolution the other Creation is in the Evolution vs Creation thread in topix..........as well just months before Alex uses this parody for his Rally in Orlando.
You certainly have a way with Just Saying Something. It's not easy to tell if you are enjoying yourself or not. I hope you are. I like reading it, but I'm curious what it is? Are you reading some book? Are you writing it?

Good Night Offbeat

Geepers, I 'm having a hard time remembering the change. I only discovered it 12 hours ago. When did it happen? Guess no one was much interesting in answer those that have asked. Wonder why Topix doesn't put something out on their blog to let us know? Why don't they want us to know? Why don't they care that we have an interest in knowing?

I can't type another thing, can't read ... just got out of a nice hot tub and it was just what my doctor prescribed. Teehee

Location hidden

#29028 Feb 3, 2014
Cancer step outside of the box

http://cancerstepoutsidethebox.com/

Location hidden

#29029 Feb 3, 2014
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly have a way with Just Saying Something. It's not easy to tell if you are enjoying yourself or not. I hope you are. I like reading it, but I'm curious what it is? Are you reading some book? Are you writing it?
Good Night Offbeat
Geepers, I 'm having a hard time remembering the change. I only discovered it 12 hours ago. When did it happen? Guess no one was much interesting in answer those that have asked. Wonder why Topix doesn't put something out on their blog to let us know? Why don't they want us to know? Why don't they care that we have an interest in knowing?
I can't type another thing, can't read ... just got out of a nice hot tub and it was just what my doctor prescribed. Teehee
If it were a book where would such a comment as this find a place?

I don't make up fiction..........want to call the Federal Court in Western North Carolina tomorrow and as about my 911 suit?
I din't thinks me so.

CV-97-488 in case you change your mind. Oh yeah, they beat the hell out of me for that. In front of my children no less.
You couldn't walk 1 block in my moccasins.........even if others carried your bath tube along with you.
http://www.ncwd.uscourts.gov/

Location hidden

#29030 Feb 3, 2014
See?
The nice thing about my posts in Topix is I am real. Always.
you can take that to the bank

:)

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#29031 Feb 3, 2014
I was actually a bit concerned it was real and it sounded stressful.
No offense.
Good night SK

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29032 Feb 3, 2014
what you say wrote:
Cancer sucks need prayers
...praying...:)
running wild

Sikeston, MO

#29033 Feb 4, 2014
for some reason, spirit turns me on

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

#29034 Feb 4, 2014
running wild wrote:
for some reason, spirit turns me on
lol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nymphomania

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#29035 Feb 4, 2014
HELL YEAH...I'M PIZZED!!

TOP MODS and the WEBMASTER!!

Ya ALL need to Change up the FORUMS!!

ZILCH the NEWS threads .Ya got POLITIX!!

Have a ROMANCE FORUM..., a NEW IDEA and GRIPE FORUM and VACATION FORUM (with Links).!!!

WE ROCKERS..Are SICK And TIRED of The SAME OLD FORUMS!!

PLUS We WANT..a 10 second YouTube Clip Music Video..so we Can..CLICK on to it .IF WE LIKE IT!!!

WHO THE FREAK is in CHARGE.. of the ADVERTISING??.

CHANGE IT UP!!

Hard To REALLY leave..WHEN..I SEE POTENTIAL for this TOPIX..site!!

OH YEAH..Also..By DITCHING the COMMENT BOXES..You will see YOUR Numbers CLIMB, I betcha!!!
ROCK ON ROCKERS!!

;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#29036 Feb 5, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
People on here act like a bunch of dope friends and I'm tired of it! Grow up!
Behold the escape of juvenility from those who speak with maturity in the eyes of the real world.
See, many of us are still little children in a big person's body whom had learned some role play etiquette to survive in society.

Bet there were times when u were speaking to an irritating person at the workplace and you wanted to cuss that person out to his or her face bc u wanted to save your own face at the workplace.

Well, here on Topix, we have tbe opportunith to displace some of that negative energy on a few posts.
Now, think if u had the ability to read ppls mind as u walked down a street...u would be terrified of their thoughts prob. It would make me delirious.

We vent on serverspace and...beyond.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#29037 Feb 5, 2014
Btw, end of second paragraph uses sarcasm. :-)

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#29038 Feb 5, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
What a beautiful night, even though I went to bed with 8 minutes left of the games.....I knew my Seahawks were going to win!
To all the people who need to pony up my money, I would prefer large bills!
How was the payoff?

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#29039 Feb 5, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
Why does a heart get hurt so easy?..Well for some anyway..
depends on what u value enough to cause that heart to get penetrated...and expectation levels sometime bring that value to a more realistic view where the heart becomes impenetrable to hurt.

IOW, new experiences to a heart cant be valued because the heart is not familiar with the experience so it does not know how to value the experience.. But after experiencing it over and over again, the value has been lessend and the heart hurts less. Call it desensitization or strength or whatever fits u best.

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#29040 Feb 5, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
HELL YEAH...I'M PIZZED!!
TOP MODS and the WEBMASTER!!
Ya ALL need to Change up the FORUMS!!
ZILCH the NEWS threads .Ya got POLITIX!!
Have a ROMANCE FORUM..., a NEW IDEA and GRIPE FORUM and VACATION FORUM (with Links).!!!
WE ROCKERS..Are SICK And TIRED of The SAME OLD FORUMS!!
PLUS We WANT..a 10 second YouTube Clip Music Video..so we Can..CLICK on to it .IF WE LIKE IT!!!
WHO THE FREAK is in CHARGE.. of the ADVERTISING??.
CHANGE IT UP!!
Hard To REALLY leave..WHEN..I SEE POTENTIAL for this TOPIX..site!!
OH YEAH..Also..By DITCHING the COMMENT BOXES..You will see YOUR Numbers CLIMB, I betcha!!!
ROCK ON ROCKERS!!
;)
Thats a hard bargain for Topix. No comment boxes will seemingly kill their site strategy.
Keep up the picket signs though!

“Understand people,”

Level 3

#29041 Feb 5, 2014
StellarKnight wrote:
See?
The nice thing about my posts in Topix is I am real. Always.
you can take that to the bank
:)
Good to hear. Integrity is King like Rave.

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#29042 Feb 5, 2014
I'm here to say if I didn't say it here for you to see then I didn't say it...I have no one to relay any message for me now or ever..
.I approve this message...

HML

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
motorcycle traveling stories 2 min Fish_sticks 344
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 3 min Enzo49 8,283
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Denisova 159,674
Say Something Nice. (Oct '09) 8 min stacked and proud 2,703
I Like..... (Mar '14) 10 min Enzo49 926
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min I Am No One_ 161,033
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 15 min I Am No One_ 715
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 52 min Denny CranesPlace 18,125
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 40,142
More from around the web